It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman and the Beast !! 2010?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was surfing the internet reading and came across this interesting article.
Bear with me am trying to make it short and sweet, very interesting conclusions here.

First and foremost I am not into religion this is not about that but maybe about a real prophecy?
I have always been fascinated with the book of revelations in the bible and been giving a lot of thought about who is the Mystery and the Beast. I will quote and then give my interpretation (quoting from online bible at www.Biblegateway.com)

Revelation 17 also 18

"Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. 2With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries."

The Prostitute according to Phillip Tilley is the Dollar. As its the dominant currency used around the world.

3Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

The dollar is carried and made by the Federal Reserve , that makes the Federal Reserve the Beast. Interesting enough The Fed Does have 7 Heads which are the 7 board members. As phillip concludes the ten horn might be the European Union's first 10 member. Phillips says:
If Federal Reserve Notes are the Beast “full of names of blasphemy” may reference “In God We Trust”.

9"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

Now this is interesting. please correct me if am wrong but like before 7 heads represents the 7 members from the Fed Reserve.... When it states five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come .... Gives a date. 2010?

note that five need to fall and already 2 are out and by 2010 bernanke and donald most step down since its a 4 year term as chairman and vice chairman. That leaves us with one to go.

Currently there are 5 members 2 vacant space. the members are :

Ben Bernanke, Chairman
Donald Kohn, Vice-Chairman
Kevin Warsh
Elizabeth A. Duke
Daniel Tarullo

Randall Kroszner resigned from the position this year so, that means somebody else might follow.

15Then the angel said to me, "The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

The beast is the FED The 10 Horn represents the EU, they will certainly Hate the Dollar when it becomes worthless.

4Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; 5for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes.

I think this is just the final warning of whats going to happen if people dont come out of the Dollar.

10Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: " 'Woe! Woe, O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour your doom has come!' 11"The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more

Can't be more clear than that. That Hour I think is going to be next year in 2010 when the fed changes Chairman, the next chairman might not be able to hold the system longer.
My thinking again here by Rev 18; (21, 22,23) seems to Imply that there is going to be a war against US and it wont be pretty for the US...
If you would like to read Phillip Tilley money matrix article this is the link
www.unexplained-mysteries.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=149433
Star and flag

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm going to go on a limb and say Nancy Pelosi is the prostitute thats angered god, (and taxpayers).

Just saying, you may not think she's hot, but her bank account is smokin!!

Will add more later, upon further reading.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
A very interesting post and find indeed. A star and flag for you, sir.
The book of revelations is indeed an interesting one, and can be interpreted in many ways. We might not be able to nail down the exact meanings until they come to pass.
If you're not a believer, I'd recommend you keep reading, and I hope that it's truth will be made evident. Good find! Especially the part about the weeping merchants. Many companies would crumble if the economy completely fell (obviously)
Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sorry that my link doesnt work, if somebody could post the link for me just google Is money really the 'whore of Bablyon' ?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Heres the link for you. Noone else posted it so I felt I had to.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Revelation has nothing whatsoever to do with modern American economics or politics. It was written for the seven churches of Asia Minor prior to the fall of Jerusalem in AD 70. All over that text we see John and others clearly saying again and again that the time is near...that is, near from the perspective of the original readers/hearers in the seven churches of Asia Minor.

This prophecy was in large part fulfilled by the destruction of Jerusalem and especially the Temple in AD 70. It is the culmination of the Old Covenant's purpose, which was to reveal Christ.

Using Revelation to conjure up some kind of modern day American centered prophecy of doom is to wrench that text out of the intended application, which was to proclaim the supremacy of Jesus Christ over all earthly powers, including the dreaded Roman Empire.

The seven hills? They are the seven hills of Rome...world famous since ancient times.

The kings? The five who have fallen are Julius, Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, and Claudius. The one who is...that is, the one who was reigning when John wrote Revelation? Nero. The next in line is Galba, whose reign lasted but a "little while".

Who is the Whore who rides the scarlet Beast? None other than apostate Jerusalem...the very ones who told Pilate to crucify Jesus and to let "His blood be on us and on our children." This is the whore who was devoured by the Beast.

You see...Revelation is all about Jesus Christ and his kingdom. It's manifestly *not* about the good ole U.S. of A., no matter how important we think we may be.

Will the Fed destroy the dollar? Maybe so. Maybe not. But if it does, it doesn't have any thing to do with this amazing ancient text so many people foolishly twist for their own twisted ends.

new topics

top topics

join