It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather manipulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Rain dances work where I live. My crusty elder next door doesn't skimp when it comes to dancing in the rain.

We give lip service to her gifts, chuckle about it, but when a drout comes along...we're the first ones asking her to put on her medicine shoes and get hopping.

I have to add here, that Sunday's extreme storm was not called up by my neighbor. The thunder and lightening took out my husband's computer (It was older than gigabytes) and split the bark off a two year old Vitex ten feet from my open bedroom window.

I do not know my neighbors secret for summoning the rain. Do hope she will pass the skill on to me before she leaves this earth. She's 85 now.

Yes, before anyone flames me, It is true. Rain can be danced into appearing. The wise ones know how to do these things.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Funny you should bring this up...

Just the other day, one of my friends and research associates mentioned a close friend of his, a girl that lives in Texas. Apparently, this girl has an extreme degree of control over the weather... seems as though she can start or stop rain with a thought, cause winds to blow or stop blowing, and other such things.

I haven't seen it first-hand yet, but the guy that told me is honest almost to a fault. There are a lot of other strange things about this girl, too... apparently, it's unanimous amongst those that both know her and are familiar with our research project feel as though she's got some big part to play in the future... Weird stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
sry guys but none of this helps me but does anyone know what the study or practice of this is called?

+I do this all mentally. Any idea's

<< 1   >>

join