It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaker Pelosi Blocks Investigations of Corrupt Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is working to buffer lawmakers from federal investigators

source

Apparently, it's ok to investigate one side of the aisle but not both. I think both parties should be investigated for any wrongdoing of any sort. The party that is in power should not be allowed to dole out justice when it's convenient for them. Unfortunately, i'm fairly certain that this isn't the first instance of this and probably won't be the last.

TA

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well go figure that the Angel of Death would try to protect her own while she tries to hang the Bushies. Perfect. I hope all the plastic on the face of that crazy old hag breaks.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Cease the trash talk about Pelosi, right now!

Everyone knows she's a lady of her word when she said that they had the most ethical Congress.

That's why there will be NO investigations of the Dems!! There isn't anything to investigate, and it will just be a waste of taxpayers funds.

OK, hang on; drugs are finally kicking in!

[edit on 3-5-2009 by jerico65]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I wonder what it is she's trying to hide. She wouldn't be making this big a deal about it if there wasn't something incriminating to be found. Maybe she's scared that if both parties are investigated simultaneously, it will be revealed that they're both NWO puppets.

TA

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Personally I think anyone who has so much plastic surgery they start looking like Michael Jackson should be charged with torture. That stuff scared the living hell out of me. It is like Night of the Living Dead.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Personally, I think she'd like to keep the fact that Dems were fully briefed and approving of the treatment of prisoners at Guantanamo out of the public eye.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

That's a distinct possibility, Ferris.Bueller.II. If that were found to be true, it would cause all kinds of mayhem. The witch hunt would no longer be center on the republicrats and it may be revealed that current demican officials were actually privy to the goings on this whole time.

TA

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think any and every corrupt pos needs to be thrown out on their padded behind. This is absolutely disguesting, it is horrible that we as Americans have grown to accept and expect our politicians to be corrupt, now that corruption is leading us into bankruptcy perhaps there is a problem. Ms. Pelosi can be the first to go, and the rest can follow. Personally, I'd love to get rid of them all and start from scratch. They forget that techically their job is to represent us, the citizens, not the various lobbiest. I'm certain go ole Israel has nothing but the best intentions for the US.

top topics

join