It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Growing Discontent

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

My favorite hysterical line that these liberals use is "Where were you when Bush did the same to our rights with the patriotc act.?" etc. etc. My response is "WE WERE THERE YOU NARROWMINDED BRAINWASHED IDIOTS!" Yes, we were there too! But you didn't get to see much of it in the news did you? and even then, they flipped the tables and said that we were just a bunch of "angry liberals" So apparently, us conspiracy theorists seem to change titles in the media depending on which party is in charge.

I about busted my gut laughing at this one, well put! But indeed you might try toning it down just a mite! We need to try to convince and wake up our fellow Americans. I know I was in rare form last night, just one too many times chasing my tail, as it were with the willfully blind. Duty and Country, Honor and Courage!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

You know dooper, that Mountain corn droppings is far better "For medicinal purposes only", that and a good chaw are all a Mountain boy needs to make him well and ready to face the world!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Assuming I can manage to extract myself from this city, I'll wind up around 400 clicks NE of there. Fear not, we won't be importing much Black Jack, as several of the locals have their own production facilities for snakebite medicine. Come to think of it, figuring sorghum into that equation can lead to wonderful things, and last I was there we had a local source of sorghum too. And of course the do-it-yourself chawin' tobacco kits... Home-made twist is NOT for the fainthearted!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by trthskr

Please vet your links, and give us a heads up on where they're taking us to. That wasn't anything I needed to see. I got enough problems without taking on imaginary ones.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Dear God, I've had my share of "dew." Got some good stuff out of North Carolina once, and had to cut it with kerosene!

Picked up a jug from Alabama once, and had to cut it with lacquer thinner . . . but smooth, you know?

I haven't chewed since combat. Might have to take that up again. Those of us who chewed, didn't have worms and other parasites!

Sarge, I can tell hanging around you would be too much fun. I'd likely have a divorce on my hands!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am not a combat veteran, though I was a police officer . . . D

Chew is good . . . actually, any tobacco is good for me : Cigars, cigarettes, chaw, chew, snuff, snus. It is all good

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

No brother, when TSHTF the women folk will be too happy to see their men become predatory Neanderthals again – turns those dignified ladies on! Now about my highly educated Russian, I’m not sure about her…

Ah see, you've never had good Virginian 'dew'! Clear with just a slight green tint, it is liquid heaven - I'll have to ask forgiveness for that one - NO NEED to cut it with anything! Don't worry, this Virginian won't ruin you too much; chew cut fresh from the leaves and dried for just one afternoon is best, opps! Your wife might beat me!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
True enough, when I was privy to the consumption of the local produce in Virginia, I had no trouble with parasites. All in all I was pretty well sterilized. Now the chew, I had to age that a bit more than a day, but it was fresh out of the curing barn, Locally produced molasses slathered between every leaf before twisting the bunch up and letting it steep a few days.

An acquaintance, who is no longer among us, had a small groundhog still that could be set up in the kitchen, on a wood stove, and would only run off about a gallon at a time. Smooth stuff, in a fire belchin' sort of way.

[edit on 2009/5/11 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

That makes a good chaw; pure black strap and a little fresh pulled maple syrup on tender cured twist is my favorite. Now when take’n care of business, afternoon cured and cross weaved leaves are best; clear drops of nicotine build between the leaves. Keep you alert and going strong.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Who are you kidding? These days a police officer LIVES in combat! You'll keep the faith!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I'd imagine that would be cut to a plug then, or did you shred it? I hear there aren't any more allotments these days, so everybody ought to be able to join the fun.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Plug or a chaw 'belt' so as to keep it fresh. Kept several in baggies in the stream to keep them cool. Carried it with me around the world when I could get resupplied.

Always got pick of my Granddad's crop. Plus drained a little corn droppings from the oak barrel out back when Grandma wasn't watch'n - she was 4ft 8 inches of pure French hell with a broom if she caught me!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Lucky me! I feel priviledged now. I had a root cellar under the house, AND a springhouse attached to the back with stone troughs and spring water running through them to keep stuff cool. I never 'exported' any of the home-made out into the wider world. Don't mean I don't miss the homespun stuff, though.

[edit on 2009/5/11 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by Champagne

Clinton used executive orders to circumvent Senate ratification of UN treaties. In effect, if a majority of the Senate did not vote AGAINST a treaty our UN Ambassador signed, it became law. We have been sold down the river by all our elected officials.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

This link is not working so you will have to highlight, copy and paste it into your browser:

archive.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/1/29/113355

Add the : http://

[edit on 5/8/2009 by SGTChas]

Yes..........I have info on my website concerning this and guess I am aware of alot more than I thought. lol

AmericanPatriot

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
We hear things fleetingly in the news, and if they touch on issues we hold dear our subconscious files the away for later. The key is pulling them back out to be able to connect the dots.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join