It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX piece on swine flu and loss of your civil liberties. You've gotta be freakin' kidding me!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

The PTB are playing their hand - most people aren't buying it anymore.

The people are starting to wake up in numbers greater than ever before.

Mark Crovelli notes:

"A growing number of Americans are unemployed, and have no hope for finding new work, thanks to the criminal actions of the Federal government and their cronies in the Federal Reserve System.

A growing number of Americans are returning from wars their "rulers" concocted (or which were concocted by foreign governments) and refuse to end, only to find that the Federal government now considers them to be a "terrorist threat."

A growing number of Americans are graduating from college only to ruefully learn that they have been duped by the Federal government into taking out loans they cannot possibly pay back, and that they have no hope of finding good jobs.

A growing number of Americans are now homeless, thanks to the mindless stupidity of the American congress and the appalling arrogance of certain members of the Federal Reserve Board.

A growing number of Americans are now incarcerated for using or selling "drugs" by a government that has promoted massive trafficking in these substances itself.

And a growing number of Americans are just plain sick and tired of paying year after year to kill Pakistanis, Iraqis, Iranians, Afghanis, Somalis, Serbs, Nicaraguans, Cubans, Angolans, Salvadorians, Chileans, Palestinians, et cetera ad nauseum.

What is more, this growing group of angry, disaffected and persecuted Americans is different in a critical way from the people that were slaughtered en masse by the likes of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot. Unlike the poor peasants slaughtered in frigid Soviet gulags, for example, present-day Americans are armed – both literally and figuratively."

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Alex is confirming , pandemic panic hoax by fox and co, forced vaccination and round up

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The civil rights issues they brought up were dead on.
Second wave of flu? That will probably happen. History has shown this.

I'm not sure what you are saying here, Dr. Love. You think that FOX news is in cahoots with the obama administration and the NWO for instilling the NWO/Martial Law thing???

I"m just trying to (sincerely) follow ya' ... please expand ... thanks.

It's ultimately a globalist agenda that FOX is pushing, the same globalists that control both parties, but even if you word the question the way you did, then yeah, I'd say so. The main agenda (the ultimate goal) is the same for all the MSM. You might then ask how can FOX support Obama with their obvious opposing poltical ideologies? Well, if I believe it all to be a scam in the first place, I would never let that diversion take my eye off the real threat.

As far as the first part of your post, what you call being a "dead on" discussion, in this particular case, I call planting seeds and conditioning. Depends on how you look at it I guess.

Peace

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Dr Love]

<< 1   >>

join