It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain parasite epidemic - 50% of us are infected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

lol no if you read it silly, youll see the cats get the parasite from eating rodents and birds and fish from peoples ponds.

makes you wonder why birds and fish are dying

what do rodents eat.. i think they like corn
what do grasshoppers eat... i think they like corn too.
Parasites don't like corn but they like creatures who like corn

jump jump jump

love and harmony
Whateav

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
How to tell if your spouse is infected with this parasite:

1. If you tell them something it appears they don't hear you unless you're calling them to eat.

2. If they are out chasing tail when not at home.

3. If they laze around all day, only getting up to eat or go to the bathroom.

4. If they are moving a mouse around a lot.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by elusive1

So, I take Plaquinil for Lupus (anti-malarial), is that going to work as well?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i just found this thread here, it seems im not the only one who thinks this, im just a slow poke

Part 1: Mystery Solved! Mass deaths of Animals solved! Just don't get infected

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well I definately don't have it, I am a woman and I'm neither outgoing nor warm, and not even nice lol...plus GARLIC is a main course to every meal for me.

This does have me wondering, though if that is where the idea of garlic fighting off vampires comes from I mean you take both sexes' reactions to the parasite and they are similar to some traits of vampires. Just a theory.
edit on 6-6-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Good thing Im not a cat person.

On a serious note, this can harm a fetus in the womb if the mother is infected ( why they tell you not to change the litter box when youre preg) and is a danger to immuno-suppressed people ( aids, immune disorders, etc) so there is significant risk for some.

qjmed.oxfordjournals.org...
www.bidmc.org...

At or before birth, Toxoplasma gondii can cause serious eye infections or other eye problems, brain damage, or even stillbirth or an aborted fetus. And while many babies infected with toxoplasmosis may not exhibit any symptoms at first, they may eventually suffer from blindness or intellectual disability as a result.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'd like to point out that I work in a T. Gondii lab. I'm posting form it right now actually, and the 50% is a little high. It's around 30-33%. And it doesn't effect MOST people that are infected with it unless you are immunocompromised.

However, there are difference between male and females in how it affects them. Woman become more guilt proned, more intelligent, and perceived as more attracted.

Men however, have a lower IQ, are more reckless and perceived as less attractive.

Also: there may be a slight link to schizophrenia, especially in men.

-- from a scientist in training.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
what a perfect dumbing-down agent for the masses.

there seems to be a wide range of % infected, but basically at least 2 out of 3 americans is infected with it all their lives, and there was recently a scandal about the drug to treat it (pyridine?) increasing in price from like $10 to $100 overnight and the CEO under fire for it, but now can't find that info.

definitely a conspiracy - would not be surprised its being sprayed globally via chemtrails. and sucks so many drugs docs prescribe to cure it don't cross the brain barrier, thus intentionally allowing it to remain hiding in the brain to later repopulate, after being killed in the rest of the body.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join