It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie, who is anxious to make a difference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I am a recent addition to this great website, who is really excited to become a member of any groups that will have me. If anyone has started a group that discusses any of the more interesting topics on here, please hit me up if you can.. If anyone has some tips for me, they would also appreciated. I live in Miami so i would be more than willing to give my knowledge of the local night and day life here if anyone is planning a trip here. Hope to hear from anyone. Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
welcome..

first biggest tip would be... have fun !

there's alot of topics to discuss here, most have already been covered, use the ATS search function to find a few and join in.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Lots of things do on here rogger26
have fun enjoy the site look around if you need anythng send me a U2U cya around

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
welcome to ATS rogger26,
Enjoy your stay and i hope you learn new things. Thats about it for the welcome message, laters

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi rogger26!

Welcome to ATS - and I'd agree - ATS rocks!!

As for "Groups that will have you" - well, I'm sure you've seen all the Forums here ( from the Home Page plus all the "other" accessible forums, like ConspiracyLinks.com, ATSNN.com, BelowTopSecret.com etc, which are tabs at the top of the page? Have a browse, look at the posts and see how you might respond ...

And, if you have specific questions, please don't be afraid to ask by U2U...

Enjoy - and if I get to Miami (I'm in UK) then I'll certainly give you a shout!!

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am happy to you join us.

You should be happy to know that if you say something stupid or incorrect, I (or another ATS member) will be glad to point it out.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Rogger26. The neat thing about this board is you can contribute to nearly every group. Pick what interests you and start contributing. If you have any questions feel free to U2U me.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I saw all that red and thought maybe I was in trouble!

It is good to have you here on ATS/BTS. When I first got here I dug around the archived posts and found things that were interesting, did a bit of my own research, and came up with some questions to post. The other member were great about starting discussions. I look forward to your questions and input. Have fun!

join