It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for results in Norway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I'm paying some attention to the news here in Norway as there is supposed to be an 'possible case of Swine Flu at St.Olavs Hospital in Trondheim.

Link here, in Norwegian

The say in the news that to make an vaccine will take 6 months

They realy cant make up theyr mind do thay, why would they 'make' people take Relenza or Tamiflu if the vaccine isnt made yet ?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
it says tha shes been to mexico,then the chances must be big.BUT who knows ,we'll just have to wait and see,my folks here are all gettin scared and nervous,but I told'em not to worry much.
haha and I live in north here,and some people are tellin they feel ill (some close friend of my family is sayin hes got flu,but I dont think its the One, probably just the regular one)
I've had enough of the media,I see how they lie,have you seen the news lately?its just OBVIOUS.
and when they say "yeah,half of population in norway might die" with a smile,and no worries.....

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hi!
I BEG you snällla! I live near Trondheim so if you have any news on this please email me on [email protected] Add meto messenger so we can stay in touch on this. Please OP do not remove.

My plan is; first case confirmed near my area i lock my doors, whole family stays home. Next signal and i am out to the forest man. Deeep out to the woods faaar away from all this #.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by gusan]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is a confirmed swine flu case in Denmark. The woman didn't visit Mexico, but New York.

Danish woman has swine flu

[---]the patient is a woman from the capital island of Zealand, who contracted the disease during a visit to New York.

Just saying...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
Hi!
I BEG you snällla! I live near Trondheim so if you have any news on this please email me on [email protected] Add meto messenger so we can stay in touch on this. Please OP do not remove.

My plan is; first case confirmed near my area i lock my doors, whole family stays home. Next signal and i am out to the forest man. Deeep out to the woods faaar away from all this #.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by gusan]

gusan, don't be ridiculous. It appears there is now a confirmed case in Denmark. There are something like 30 cases in Canada, and every one of these people are out playing tennis or hockey or climbing mountains today. None of them required hospitalization and none of them were sick for more than about 3 hours. I mean, this is ridiculous.

Please don't fall for this insane fear mongering. Pay attention to the facts, not the media. There are normally 36,000 deaths per year in America due to "normal" flu. Number of deaths due to this birdpigman concoction? 1 or zero, depending on whether or not you count that Mexican toddler who died in the USA, as being an American or a Mexican.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
EDIT : The Health minister just said ' We must expect the swine flu here too'. One can speculate if the test is Positive, that is an Pre-Prepeardness statement..

There are no news Yet. They are waiting for the results..
I bet if she testes Negative, and some days goes by and there turns up several cases, some one is not telling the truth..

If it turns up Negative and there is no more cases, It is all good..

If she's Positive ??
What will happend then ??

I heard that the U.N. are building warehouses in Norway.. Cant verify that yet , so if any one have info on that, it'd be great..

[edit on 3-5-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

Yes ok this is what i have been wondering about. Sure i meant to hide when we see the death toll rice all over the world.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It was NEGATIVE ...

She had the FLU , but NOT Swine Flu ......

Scweine Flu !!!!

top topics

join