It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My holes in the wall Obama dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I had the wildest dream last night. I dreamed that I was in the White House and I was randomly tearing holes in the walls of different rooms and hallways looking for something (I can't remember what I was looking for.).

The security guards caught me and as they were taking me off, I remember thinking that they were taking me to jail. The guards take me into a room that looks like someone's den or home office and Obama is sitting at a desk. I was shocked.

Obama is all smiles and being really nice to me. I'm thinking that that is really abnormal considering that I was tearing holes in his walls. He is asking me questions, but oddly enough, he never asks me what I was looking for. Instead he tells me that he wants to give me a job and then asks me what job could I do for him.

I'm thinking that this is nuts, but anything is better than going to jail. I thought for a minute and then told him that I knew that Michelle would probably like to be in charge of this herself, but that I could redecorate the White House. I told him that I'm a very patriotic person and that I could give the place a very classic patriotic look.

He smiled at me again and then the dream ended. That was one of the strangest dreams that I've ever had.

Anyone up for interpreting?

new topics

join