It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A positive approach to disclosure...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Disclosure in contact. Forget everything for a moment. Embrace earth, the trees and birds and wind, the sun, a very soft and light rain. Your standing outside and you remember how you felt as a child, and embrace spiritual beings and angels. Put the feel back into contact.

Through the clouds a form of spreading arms appears as you embrace the all of earth. This feels good. You are now ready for open contact.

S&F if you pass the test. Do you willingly embrace contact and real change?

[edit on 2-5-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Although I like your idea, it's not about being willing to accept disclosure, most of us are very willing.

Actually I think only a very small number of the population would resort to the panic that people think would insue if contact were to happen.

It's a matter of belief or not I guess, just like religion.

~Keeper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So would you say that you are ready for lights filling up the sky falling down to earth? If that occured do you know with surety how you would feel about it? By the way, if what your saying is true, contact will happen any time now.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I am saying that if an ET craft landed in my yard, and two tall looking funky dudes asked me to get in, and I had a choice in the matter, I would not even say goodbye to my husband.

I'd be an inter-galactic human in a second.

There is no need to fear ET's as they haven't done anything to us which we can prove to be wrong or bad. Other than abductions, to which they really never harmed anybody. Well, mentaly I suppose they've scared them, but I am sure that was not their intent.

And disclosure won't happen, not by human means anyway. This has been such a huge issue within secret circles, that I think even when lights fill up the sky, there will still be ones who will attribute it to Ball Lightning and mass halucinations.

We will know, when ET's want us to know, and in the current state of the human mind and spirit, we will be waiting for a while.

~Keeper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
However you stated if contact did occur that most people would not resort to panic, does that not lends credence to actual contact happening? I'm saying, if most of the population is ready, it will happen.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Being ready does not at all revolved around wether or not we will panic when it happens.

It relies on the fact that we as a species are FAR from being mature enough at the spiritual level to be a part of a galactic community.

I mean let's face it, we are still animals. We kill each other, we destroy our resources, all of our technology is a product of our animilistic desire to control and consume.

Doesn't that tell you why they haven't said hello yet? We are not ready for this type of thing, not out of fear and panic, but from a pure evolutionary stand point.

Unless we realize that we are all the same, and to live in peace and harmony with nature and ourselves, we will never have the pleasure of being introduced to the Galactic Community.

~Keeper

[edit on 5/2/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well I have realised this, does that mean im not ready? What about the people who have realised this and are at this level, do they not count?

I'm trying to get an understanding from your perpective here. Why are we looking at only the portion of people(mainly governments, and radicals) as a basis for contact? IT sounds like to me, that your not ready.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

On the individual level, suprisingly, most of us are ready. Our establishments are the problem.

ET's are waiting for us to take control of our own actions and destiny. They want to see evolution in action. There is no point in introducing a species to the Galaxy if they aren't going to contribute, or if they are just going to do what everybody tells them.

There needs to be a back bone, we need to be able to contribute something. Even if it be simply a tourist destination.

In my meditations and contacts with other beings, they've simply told me that Humans are almost there, we just need a little nudge in the right direction.

Our mindset is backwards, and needs to be re-calibrated so to speak.

Edit To Add: You seem plenty ready, an strong and educated mind is the only thing you need really. An enlightened soul helps as well.

~Keeper

[edit on 5/2/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I'm saying, if most of the population is ready, it will happen.

How does ANYTHING you wrote here pertain to disclosure?

Thats like saying

"If everyone in the Twin Towers used mouth wash , the planes would not have hit the towers."

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Were a special case, here on earth. It cant really be compared to the likes such as a more formal approach to contact. IT will be something eles. If you reach out to them you can feel they reach out to us. You realise they are allways reaching out to us, and more and more people are realising this. This is how we meet.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

I'm saying, if most of the population is ready, it will happen.

How does ANYTHING you wrote here pertain to disclosure?

Thats like saying

"If everyone in the Twin Towers used mouth wash , the planes would not have hit the towers."

I think its more like saying, if we all used mouth wash, less people would have gingivitis. What that means exactly, im not sure. But I do know one thing, extending your hand in peace and friendship, will not go unnoticed.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm surprised there aren't any others. I guess too many people are way far into the constructed reality they spood feed us. People still concerned about the governments response's to contact and/or completely out of control people that are brainwashed. As a matter of fact, look at how the use of the word "disclosure" has been tossed around. In my original post I used the word "disclosure" as "disclosure by contact". That doesn't mean disclosure by CNN and or the president or government agencies, if you think that, you don't really have a clue to whats going on. There will be no government disclosure, not with the government or with ET, if they do come, and they will, considering they are allready here, it will be mass contact, all at once, free, open, and only for the people of the world, regular people like regular all american citizens. And that includes all of the world.

Extraterrestrials are only waiting for poeple to think and to want the shadow control over this earth to end, because there's no way we can stop it alone, we just have to want it and ask for guidance. There are forces out there who would have put an end to this tyranni and who are doing just that.

Namaste, Selamat Gajun Selamat Ja,
The father, creator, Archangel Michael may your light shine forth.
I pray to the one and the all, together we are all complete, creation, we are one. God, bring light forth upon this earth. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. And thank you everyone.

EDIT * I'm sorry if I offended anyone, If I had to come with a little authority, it was not meant to offend anyone.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I suspect that there are many different "visitors".

Some have good intentions.

Some do not.

Personally I wouldn't just leave with them. You might end up on the menu.

If and when "they" show themselves, some of you so inclined can go aboard and send me a post card from Alpha Centari.

Personally, they have all been too secretive - they've all thus far played too many games with us. Somethings not quite right.

And no, I don't think kidnapping, or abducting a person against their will and messing around with their DNA, mind, body and possibly spirit is something a benevolent being with morals would do. Nor do I believe a group knowing this is happening and not putting a stop to it is morally correct.

I'm not saying to shoot on site, but when and if they do show themselves, be cautious.

I have a gut feeling that many of these visitors have a agenda that the majority of us are as of yet unaware of.

I also suspect that some of these "visitors" have been here a long long time and have manipulated our world powers.

Yes some may be nice and want to help us, but I also think that there is the possiblity that we have been manipulated and controlled by some fractions.

I do embrace Mother Earth. Here I was born and here I will take my final breath, at which time I will commend my body shell to her care.

This is my / our planet and she is probably the most beautiful one in the entire galaxy if not the universe.

She is rich with her water, minerals and teeming with abundant life.

She is a treasure and we really don't realize how privledge we are to share our life experience upon her.

But, I am sure there are others who look upon us with envy.

If someone means well by you they are open, direct and honest with you.

If someone means to mess over you they are secretive, manipulative and deceptive.

Ask yourself, why haven't they been direct and honest with us?

"We weren't ready"

Bullshi*.

Timing is everything in battle strategy.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There will never be Disclosure (Truth Opening Process) while we Suffer (Work Hard) under our True Masters , for their purposes and NOT OUR OWN , we must never forget , nor shall we ever forgive or teach , we Serve only to Understand and LOVE~ (Type 3 Emotional Response) our Fellow Apes ,

We can Only move Toward the Future with progress and more Truth Opening , Do you Understand?

~Love to you all~

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Disclosure in contact. Forget everything for a moment. Embrace earth, the trees and birds and wind, the sun, a very soft and light rain. Your standing outside and you remember how you felt as a child, and embrace spiritual beings and angels. Put the feel back into contact.

Through the clouds a form of spreading arms appears as you embrace the all of earth. This feels good. You are now ready for open contact.

S&F if you pass the test. Do you willingly embrace contact and real change?

This is so beautiful! well said, if only more people had your approach-star and flag

[edit on 2-5-2009 by starfemme1]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Why are you clumping possibly hundreds of thousands of star nations/races into one category? Those abductions are military inspired and played out, in agreemance, if you call it that, with a small group of off planet races. The "bad" stuff thats going on, is all thanks to mainly the governments and governence of earth. It has nothing to do with ETs, no thats all us, with the help of a very small "rebel" faction of sister to ET races, that have escaped and gotten out of control. When those "greys" god forgive me for saying, came here, they were scrambled and crawled around the universe near death as a race, they crawled out in an attempt to resurface and regain something back, they knew they were over. The governments are in an agreemance in a way that allows them the cloning and ship/weapon technology, and now the governments are creating these alien clones. They do not exist off this planet and the government is using them as tools to gain what they want. They are cloned robots. There are more than one species of greys and yes that im sure of. I'm talking about the ones connected to abductions.

Alot of "contact" experiences have been listed or demographed in the same area as "abductions". Infact almost all of the contacts has been a positive experience for the person. They don't want you to know, the shadow elite want people to be affraid of the real contact experiences with real ets when they happen, and they do. When people become affraid, they go away, the real ets. It breaks their hearts, they love us so.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

Thank you, I really understood that, your parenthesis was very helpful.
Bless you.

reply to post by starfemme1

Thank you for the kind words. May god protect you.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The false flag alien attack will not happen. The real ETs will be making open contact long before this plan becomes a fully fleshed out reality. It will not happen. The sooner they plan for this to happen, the sooner open contact ETs will make.

There is no war, and if there was, it would be with the people and the shadow elite, and that wont happen. It would just be a quick and swift boot.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Why would aliens want to make contact with you? you don't seem friendly to me, judging from your posts.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouki

But thats ok, we are all on different levels on this earth. Live and encompase yourself the best you can. Be the embodiment of your soul pure, and allow yourself to be. Why should it be different for anyone eles?

I'm sure tothetenthpower wants contact too. This is going to be about uniting and the transition can be quite hard, but we will get through it, together.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join