It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the Jews Apologize?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Jews did nothing wrong. If anything palestians should apologize.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Salaal Alykum all,

Should the Jews apoligize for something they Might have have done thousands of years ago?
I think Not!!

Christianity:
According to Christianity anyone that Believes Jesus(pbuh) died on the cross for our sins they will recieve salvation, so the whole Christian docrine is based upon this concept, and it is loved by many Christians. So if the Jews did not kill him then they(Christians) would not have anything to follow him by.

Islam:
According to the Noble Qur'an, Jesus The Son of Mary(pbuh) did not die but escaped the crucifiction.

[004:157] That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Apostle of God";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) know ledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

So if we look at it in this way, the Jews dont have to Apoligize at all.

A comment made by the last poster, about Palestinians should apoligize.
I think personaly they should apoligize to each other full stop!!

Salaam

Guerilla

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Of course the Jews should not apologize. Logically it makes no sense.

If the basis of Christianity is that Christ died for our sins. THen, without the Jews killing him (or the Romans or whoever), we would not be "saved".

If anything, the Christians should be thanking the Jews and the Romans, without them, they would not be saved.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I also align myself with no particular faith, however in the old testament, the Israelites were to worship no other gods before the most high as was in the scriptures by direct council from God. Not to dismiss Jesus the Christ,
as one can see merit in the Christian faith as well. The Juwes just did what they were told and to me that is as they are. Of course these descriptions are all just words and what is a word, especially if one doesnt interpret, understand or claim adherence to a particular faith that at the same time they ascribe to. I remain objective and have faith. Who should have faith as to attack other beliefs, or is that appropriate and productive to bettering the human condition.

I find personally that it is the most honourable in my beliefs to hold to my faith, respect others in their beliefs and not enter into debates that cannot have a solution or positive outcome. If one has faith why justify to another what they believe. If one is faithful and honorable with respect, kindness and compassion which all faiths tell us to live by, and by example. Faith is a spiritual hope, belief and connection that cannot be proven or it would be universal truth as accepted by all and thus offer no reason to attack another in their ways. As long as people require justification to promote hate, violence, racism, and slander other cultures and their own faith denominations, then conflict will just continue over these issues.

No single person should EVER have to apologize for what they believe for who stands with such authority as to accept in themselves the right to govern anothers ideaologies. That is scarier than anything I can think of for to have our rights taken away as to what we believe! Democracy, freedom of speech and the fact that we made it this far as humans being, well, if the day ever comes that we cannot express personal views, then God help us all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join