It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunaki

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Something about the Sumerian story rubs me the wrong way, but they did have knowledge of things we are just beginning to understand.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
are bred to be warriors and are very cold and ruthless.

Thats what i've been told as well, that they are military trained on Nibiru before they come to Earth, and here they are as guardians!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

With out sources you are just going off of hear say. That means your thread is not credible. Add or find the sources then there can actually be a semi productive conversation on this topic.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Actually its the kind of information that comes when you're searching for something else, so it just got shelved, all the pieces. One of the threads on here, which had to do with the 144,000 mentioned in Scripture and the twelve tribes of Judah, mentioned something as well. So I was really reluctant to go through any massive search, but its actually really interesting to me. Because there are so many different versions of reports given about things. For example, the annanuki are often depicted as reptilian, but others depict them as human. The Sirius are depicted as benevolent, but other testimony including articles about Montaulk depict them as negative. Orion is often depicted as the home of the annanuki. Dan Burisch talks about it as the home of the future human positive nordics.

So, I will attempt to find some links on some of the things I've stumbled across.
I usually just shelf things until they start to connect with other things I've picked up and then an alernative theory starts to come. Which is good considering that if the cabal are truly in contracts with the negative ets or the unholy 6 as the dulce papers say, then wouldn't their black ops paint the wrong systems dark?

This will take some time though.

For the interviews with Dan Burisch, this is his page on project camelot. It would be his earlier ones, either the first or second, so the two at the bottom of the page where he claimed that jrods could be misinterpreted as reptilians by their scaly skin. That is less important to me as I think its egocentric to view ets as future us, or at least most of them, and there are depictions of reptilians in ancient mythology and art.

projectcamelot.org...

But the search for the Sirius links and the different ideas on the Annanuki I'll start to research, and see what actually searching for that information brings up, instead of just stumbling upon it.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I've been doing a lot of research on this, and the rabbit hole went deeper than I intended. There is so much anomalous evidence from around the world, and myths from Sumaria and half way around the world, the Hopis. I have a new folder committed to this. Will be adding some information in a bit when along with the links I've found when I have time. There does seem to be a bit a record about who the annanuki are.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I 'm confused, I read that the anunaki especially enlil enki and anu were not being but stars.
Also read in a book of astronomy they represent actually a constellation path, it is like orion the hunter, this guy is not real but they made up that character from the shape of the constellation evoking a hunter.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Read the "Terra Papers", it explains that there is more to the story. Even the ancient accounts are not completley accurate, every religion has different versions of the story, and they refer to events that were so long ago that they have become myths and legends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join