It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrology Transits & Swine Flu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I am sorry for misunderstanding your OP on the subject of the conjunction of Neptune and Jupiter. The first signs of the pandemic were already in Spring 1918. It is not my intention to misinterpret you deliberately...

I posted the same in the other thread on World Ages.

Certainly I do not mean to attack you personally. Conjunction in 1918 was my misunderstanding, thus I retract the word "unprofessional."

You are free to contradict my approach, in fact I highly encourage you to do so, but please refrain from personal attacks and exaggeration.

You did write this though:

Quote from cosmicpixie: "There will be no "death of science" with the Age of Aquarius making it's official entrance 21-12-2012..." Quote ends

I maintain that in the light of comparing many systems your interpretation would be correct for Aquarius, however, the timing you have learned is not. I detail that in the other thread.

All in all, what you write may be true, since we do have very significant oppositions several times in 2008-2010. Plus, Uranus was in Aquarius in sidereal counting for years. It just changed signs.

I am not saying one system of astrology is great and the other is bad. I was aware of the fact that you practiced Western interpretation very skilfully and deeply and were searching for answers, from reading your text. However, since professional Western tropical astrology does not need to establish the boundaries of a sidereal zodiac, there are astrologers who simply have not researched what World Ages were based upon... That is what is misleading, not your research.

Most people who started to look for World Ages in the early 20th century just recently heard about precession back then, and did not know where to put the Age of Aquarius initially. (In meaning, it is clear why great early-20th century writers related the Age of Pisces to Christianity though.)

You may simply not have been exposed to the reasoning behind. But your thread is a mundane topic, and you asserted that the Age of Aquarius would start in 2012. You are welcome to argue for that - I posted my explanations and a recap of Jenkins's theories in the other thread. I want to clear up all misunderstanding on how they come about. And, I would like for you to say a few words about a Western analysis of 2012 dec 21 sunrise either here or in the other thread. I already posted my apologies and request for your input there too.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Three more items:

1. How does the T-square relative to the pandemic? I do not know enough of Western astrology to interpret that. You described all three elements of it, and explained the opposition - some Western writers (like in TMA) consistenly call it a T-square. Does that add to the interpretation?

2. I will make no remarks about your tone - here or in the other thread.
I would simply like for you to adhere to the very same standards and requirements you state towards me, though. I read and reread everything you wrote to me. I suggest you do the same, imagining we shifted our places. ATS Points - well... No comment. I am more interested in the contribution of various astrologies.

3. Who was Saros 133 - born in the 16th century?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Cosmicpixie, your silence speaks volumes...

Here as well as on my astrology thread - which was not about you, it was about the popular misconception that we are or soon we will be in the Age of Aquarius (this would put the emergence of Christianity about two hundred years before the birth of Jesus).

I cannot believe all you wanted to do was flaming me in both threads... That is not how you came across to me reading your other stuff - although you do not, shall we say, veil your opinions and judgments sometimes.

I am still waiting for you to illuminate your assessment of view on 2012 or the pandemic (I have another thread on my unfortunate experiences).

Apparently you do not regard me as an equal.
(I have had difficulties with people born in your age group - around thirteen years younger than myself.)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Dear friends, I have seen the (astrological) correlation of several of these cycles and events in society.

Having in mind the 1919 Jupiter/Neptune aspect (which by the way was again occuring during the Hong Kong pandemic in the sixties), it is not difficult to see why there could be another one in 2009-2010.
In 1843 there was another Jupiter/Neptune conjuntion, but this time the Irish famine. Another happened in 1945. At least the indication is for some kind of devasting event that is hard for the world masses. Even without pandemic, 1843, 1919, 1945, 1966, were all somewhat crazy years.

Furthermore, we have Uranus/Saturn (late 2008 to 2010) and Saturn/Pluto (late 2009 to 2011) and Pluto/Uranus (2012-2016). These cycles are clearly involved in times of greatest civil unrest, uprising, revolutions and wars, such happened during the mid sixties, during the thirties, in 1840s, in 1760s, 1510s, etc...
At these points, there were some of the greatest turning points in the civilization history.
So, it is not hard to see why this will happen again, and is already happening.
Using astrology, one can also see the cycles of Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Aquarius, and see that the whole period between now and 2029 will be filled with emotional intensity, revolutions, wars, and many intense world and societal changes.
In the face of the greater context, it is difficult for me, to see which events may happen and when. But it seems economic depression will run into the mid or late 2010s, with much hardship, and then important revolutions or wars will happens between 2021 and 2029. Probably, the events of 2009-2012 (for example, pandemic, recession, war, peak oil, climate change, riots...), will already trigger the agitated times that I foresee for the mid and late 2010s!
Of course, I can be totally wrong, but the cycles seem to be striking in terms of its recurrence of events. I dont admit like everywhere here, to know the truth or what will happen, I am just startled with these coincidences, and speculating about what is probable to occur, based on these recurrences.

The question now, is what and how should we prepare for this?
Keeping our positive spirit or course.

See the details in my blog www.astrotransits.blogspot.com

[edit on 6-7-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

I have not been on this thread since reading the post you left me before the latest one, written 2 weeks after that one. In fact I've barely been on ATS for some time and when I have been it's only to check out swine flu updates for the most part. I'm only here now as am bored so just scooting around to read but not to contribute. So no, I did not get around to writing anything more about this topic or the one on your thread but that's because I lost interest in the discussion and not because of some negative view of you...I thought we had cleared all that up but you are going all sensitive on me now. I've got to be "in the mood" to read all the reams you wrote on your own thread/s and then take lots of time to prepare a proper response...and I guess I haven't been in the mood, but don't take it personally.
I may get around to it one day but the again I might not....my brain goes with whatever topic is its flavour of the month, I'm a butterfly in that respect, plus have alot of work on my plate of late so I haven't written much on ATS for weeks...........

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
hi guys, this is my first post in this forum. i live in the southern hemisphere which has felt the worst of this pandemic so far. the first 2 jupiter neptune conjunctions falling in our winter flu season.

there is a link to an interactive graph on my blog showing 2 peaks in the reported number of H1N1 cases which match up nicely with the first 2 jupiter neptune conjunctions. the final conjunction will occur in the northern hemisphere flu season.

funkastrology.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join