It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream advertising.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well it happened a few days ago. as i slept an advertisment seemed to pop in to my head, it was an advertisment for an oil change "only for $9.99!" now they are ether zapping advertisements into our dreams, or i was lucid dreaming while my radio was on.

What do people think?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i think you have watched the episode of futurama where they beam ads into your head while you sleep. Try not watching so much tv before you sleep

vids.myspace.com...

i needed a good laugh today thank you

CW

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
lol, I always do that, and ive come to the conclusion it must be "lucid dreaming" I assume your radio was on, since you mentioned it. why would they use that kind of tech to advertise a 9.99 oil change. it costs around 13 dollars to even do your oil change, that leaves no money for "zapping" advertisements into your skull...just my .02

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Can I get the Penthouse channel to advertise in my dreams. It would save me 10-15 minutes everyday.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKARonco
lol, I always do that, and ive come to the conclusion it must be "lucid dreaming" I assume your radio was on, since you mentioned it. why would they use that kind of tech to advertise a 9.99 oil change. it costs around 13 dollars to even do your oil change, that leaves no money for "zapping" advertisements into your skull...just my .02

Haha, yah not much of a profit margin.

I am sure we have all had some weird dreams after falling asleep with TV/Radio on, it happens all the time.

I was having the craziest dreams the other day when I fell asleep on my couch accidentally with the TV on, but I don't recall any adverts.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Do you guys remember the A&E Billboard 'Whispers' a Spooky Message Audible Only in Your Head in Push to Promote Its New 'Paranormal' Program awhile back 2 years ago.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
Try not watching so much tv before you sleep

Indeed.

And under no circumstances should you sleep with the TV or radio on. As if the media doesn't get into your head enough when you're awake.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's funny, I too have had a similar "dream"... It was so unlike a normal dream, it felt wrong and woke me up. Not like any Dream I've ever had and
I 've had some really lucid ones. This was simpy a full length advert for a Banks business account featuring two Oriental men exchanging business cards in what I believe a Japanese city. It was so unusual that it prompted me to do a net search and I ended up here. There was no TV/Radio on although I did have my mobile next to my Bed.

top topics

join