It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange UFO spotted above Chester skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Orange UFO spotted above Chester skies

www.chesterch ronicle.co.uk

A CITY centre resident was amazed on spotting a UFO flying across the Chester skyline on Sunday evening while standing on his balcony.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.ufologia.net
blogs.discovermagazine.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
British UFO Base!??, page 1
Chester UK New Years Eve, page 1
Saw 3 orange lights in sky & silent - what have i seen?
VIDEO: Glowing orange UFO caught on film

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have noticed so many UFO sightings of 'Orange Spheres'. They are all over the world and they range over a very long period of time.
My search started when I read this thread:
"The Frightening, Unsolved and Disturbing Incident of Nine Dead ..."
The native people, of the Ural Mountains in Russia, have a story of Orange spheres and 9 missing hunters.
Then, many years later, 9 scientists mysteriously ran away from camp and died of exposure due to an "unknown" force. Perhaps they too saw the spheres. ( BTW, The mountains native name translates to "Don't go there")
I see there are a lot of youtube videos on this subject and even more news stories. Under the "comment" section for the youtube video, there are tons of people saying they saw the same thing! ( my experience with the comment section is that it is mainly people being lame and rude, but this one was full of real stories.)
Maybe it is a super secret military base like another thread explains, but then why the ancient tales from the Uralians? One thing is for sure... This is happening all over the world and I think we need a thread dedicated to Orange Spheres.
Can anyone add any info on what these are?

www.chesterch ronicle.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Heres more about the illusive orange spheres....
www.ufo.ural.ru...
This is a crazy place known as the M zone... A very strange vortex with lots of ufo activity.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JerichoRanger

I joke about it being racist to claim they are all (even though those in my avatar are) orange lol! Point being they come in all colours, majority orange or white/silver, then greens, reds, yellows, blues. These things are real and they are connected to radiant white motherships that leave a trail of cotton wool type substance that descends from the sky. I'm near to this Chester and these ufo orbs are normal round here these days.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
They do come in all colors, but I have noticed more of the orange than any other color. Do you know what the different colors mean?
Are some scouter ships while others are for alien tourists perhaps?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JerichoRanger

Possibly time traveller tourists, but seriously I have no idea. The colours? Well someone on here said they change with their emotion but the guy was proven to be a fake. These things are real, call them Foo Fighters, Star of David, Angels, Gods, whatever, these things are real.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Hi,
They are real alright and they are widespread.
The pattern is mostly always the same,
one after the other,and can be seen for some time,
mosty Orange in colour,with a yellowish tinge in the middle,
and very silent.
I see them all the time,since I live near a large Hotel
which uses them for weddings,parties etc,
they are more than likely Chinese Lanterns which are
a bit of a craze at the moment.
If you see something like that,best way to find out
is to check with your local Hotels,Pubs
to see if they use them for functions,and when.

new topics

top topics

join