It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't we try to capture them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Impossible. We know almost nothing about them.
It's hard to cover all the angles when you know almost nothing about the thing you are trying to catch.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't think you can setup a trap for someone that can read your mind.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How can you answer this thread? I would make friends with them. Aren't there claims of ET's deactivating nuclear weapons? Catch one? If they can only read your mind and paralize you, then you would have to plan ahead so they can't read your mind and can't tell you are near by so they don't know to paralize you. If you've made it that far you might be able to catch one, but it might escape.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
All pure speculative,but i think humans with our still very barbaric and animal ways could completely dominate a gray in a good ol fashioned fist fight,no technology just one on one man muscle against gray muscle.

This is something I've often wondered because there seems to be conflicting reports from abductees describing Greys as both physically weak and incredibly strong. It's difficult to gauge which is more likely to be accurate because although humans are relatively weak compared to other apes it's possible that the Greys have no need to be physically strong due to their reliance on technology and therefore their creators (I believe them to be a genetically engineered species) may have intentionally limited their strength in order to minimise the risk of an uprising.

All just speculation of course, but sometimes it's fun to speculate! Oh and as for the thread title, I really don't see that working. At all. Ever. It would probably be a really bad idea to attempt it too.

Originally posted by Ellirium113
LMAO...it is a known fact that all greys know MMA and compete in the intergalactic UFC.

I'd like to think that as an advanced species they would favour an intergalactic PRIDE, it was afterall lightyears ahead of the UFC in most aspects.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm going to figure out a way to do it. I'm sick of everyone saying it can't be done. There has to be a way of tricking them. From what I can see from when I'm being abducted, they can only really control me after having made eye contact. If there were a way to get around the eye contact then maybe there would be a way to overpower them. I started this thread for a reason, lets figure out a way to make it happen and stop being victims. It has to be possible, nothing is impossible.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you did somehow manage to capture one, what would the others in the space craft do? What sort of actions would they take? Would they try and rescue their fellow college.. would that be all that they do or would they, having found out humans can trap them, get frustrated or worse. That one action could start a war that I would speculate would end pretty bad for us. Or they might just draw humor in it and shrug it off. Its a risky proposition that puts more than just yourself at risk. I can understand wanting to do it for yourself but you could involve everyone on this planet in it by your actions. Plus even if you did manage to get the upper hand on one I am pretty sure it would not last long before the others reacted in whatever way they would react.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
there are many implants that have been removed from bodies.

I heard and seen evidence of this before the X Con aswell,

The metal is nothing that we can put together its to complex in its stregnth, its gives of radio waves or somthing similar whilst inside the body when removed there is no trace of this. And there is never no signs of input, Which basically means in best theory is that it was teleported into the body.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
IF were only talking about greys here, in a fist fight, no technology. It would depend on the power or will of this person's mind and the power and will of the alien's mind. IF you were extremely encourged and determined with a strong will and mind, you could easily take it out, unless it was like a leader or something. If you were a strong guy with a weak will and mind, the grey could easily distract, intimidate, put excessive pain or fear into you and incompasitate you, without having to touch you. If you were extremely spiritual with a developed mind, you would have no problems.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Take Bruce Lee, have you read any of his books, very spirtual man.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
maybe instead of getting all high-tech, we should do the old ruler under a box trick and lore them in with..i dont know...cheese??

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
yes, but must be a good cheese.

Because they never tried. Ever seen monty python and the holy grail? KILLER RABBIT RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!!

lol. good memories
thats a rabbit.

--
To catch a alien you must say please first.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
Take Bruce Lee, have you read any of his books, very spirtual man.

BL would go nutters on the aliens

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by officer_010
I was thinking of this and I believe it would be an excellent way to show the world that we're not crazy.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have got to be daft! lol.
Seriously mate. has it ever occured that about 68% of those that say they do not believe are full of #? Most are from white bread christian world where, things like that are of the devil. older generation etc. The younger ones.. well, they just dont want to look stupid. We that openly say to hell with the opinions..... well even most of US will say this idea is just mad. But what the hell? whats your plan?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by officer_010
I'm going to figure out a way to do it. I'm sick of everyone saying it can't be done. There has to be a way of tricking them. From what I can see from when I'm being abducted, they can only really control me after having made eye contact. If there were a way to get around the eye contact then maybe there would be a way to overpower them. I started this thread for a reason, lets figure out a way to make it happen and stop being victims. It has to be possible, nothing is impossible.

GAH!! A MIRROR!! DUH! Havent you seen clash of the titans?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Put a huge bounty on them, For Osama bin Laden its something like $25 million. Make it more.

While we're at it, how about hunting down some angels, ghosts, zombies, vampires, bigfoot, dinosaurs, leprechauns, etc.

A big zoo or circus would be a great tourist attraction.

A Grey ringmaster, caged Loch Ness monster, sideshow fairies, etc, etc,

Happy Hunting.

M

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Would not work. They know more than we do.

End of story.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
If they exist why would you want to capture one? If or when they are ready to come to us publically they will... Its only a matter of time now this world is in dire need of help.

They wouldn't want the entire human race to get extinct would they...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I can understand why people want to capture them and go "see! who's crazy now huh? I told you so!!"

It would be a good day for believers when there is disclosure, to validat their sanity. When they come the hardcore believers should get a token of appreciation. A cool wristband

[edit on 2/5/09 by locster]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
When I fist found this thread I thought, wow, someone is questioning why we don't capture Osama Bin Laden, but then I saw it is merely chasing shadows. Should have seen the Aliens and UFOs category, my bad.

Isn't that what a Grey is, a shadow?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I for one would say catching them would be very very difficult, if not impossible due to their vastly higher technologies. And even if you do succeed in capturing one, don't you think their friends may try to get them back? What will you do then? attempt to capture them all?? I think they would be cathcing you instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join