It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the government have conspiracies about us??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
We have so many conspiracies about the government. There are way too many conspiracies that it would take a really really long time to list them all. Since we have so many conspiracies about the government and other such stuff, do you think the government has a few about us? I am pretty sure they do not have any conspiracies about us, but it would be funny if they had their own website like this about us. I just thought I would bring up the humirous idea. I can just see the most recent post on their website. "Netchicken has broken into the alien massage parlor and taken incriminating photos"

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If the goverment have conspiracies agaings us the first one on the list will be about the citizens taking arms agains them, and turning the country into a big hippie commune.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The government control us like a flock of sheep, they are also in connection with forces that are as of yet unknown to the general population. They have no need/use for silly conspiracies about US.

When you own a chicken farm, do you have conspiracies about the chickens?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A big hippie commune? THats impossible. Hippies want to save the world but all the do is get high and play frisbee.

Im sure the people in the gov't have looked at this website for at least political reasons in planning their campaigns. This site is a good source for how the public reacts to political moves.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think chickens have secret meetings at night time. We can't say other wise because we (humans) don't understand there language.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I doubt the government has any conspirivies agaist us. But the chikens! You better watch you for them!

new topics

top topics

join