It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayday Mayday Mayday- Swine Flu- May 1st and The Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
David Flynn has done some pretty amazing work regarding the Illuminati. His latest post on his web site www.mt.net... says that if the W.H.O. moves to level 6 on may 1st it might be an event to set the world stage of the reign of The Antichrist. You know the Illuminati and their ritual dates.

With the occult history of association of the pig with the war between Set and Osiris, light and darkness, heaven and earth it is significant that the pig was a central feature of Daniel's prophecy of the "abomination of desolation".

The following pagan / satanic feast days centered around the "Swine flu pandemic" are:

April 19: Day of Sacrifice to Baal/Moloch
April 24: St. Marks Eve (News of Swine flu breaks in the USA)
April 26 - May 1: Corpus De Baal (body of Baal)
April 30: Beltane. Satanic High Feast of Walpurgis
May 1: May Day Satanic New Year's Day

These feast days are intimately connected to all the major pagan holidays of the sun and the star Sirius practiced in our times, especially Christmas. The Illuminati backed New World Order works closely with them. We should pay close attention to the events of the next few days. If the Swine flu pandemic is elevated to level 6 by the World Health Organization, it will most likely occur between May 1st and May 5th. This will be an unprecedented event that may set the world stage for the reign of Antichrist.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's too bad that swine flu has hardly killed anyone.

Don't worry, you can put the biblical references away, nothing is going to happen tomorrow.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Don't worry, you can put the biblical references away, nothing is going to happen tomorrow.

It's too bad that you think it's too bad that that it has hardly killed anyone.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
April 30: Beltane. Satanic High Feast of Walpurgis ???

Beltane is not a Satanic High Feast. Please educate yourself before posting blatant misinformation.

All About Beltane

May Day is a celebration of fertility. It has nothing to do with Satanism.

More information on Beltane and May Day

[edit on 1-5-2009 by AmethystWolf] Edited to add additional link

[edit on 1-5-2009 by AmethystWolf]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AmethystWolf

I think maybe you should do your research before you accuse someone.

April 30th - Walpurgisnacht - High Satanic Sabbat Eve of Beltane. Propitious for pacts, initiations and high satanic magick.

Source

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY ............. David Flynn is a nut case! His brain is in a downward death spiral. Paranoid delusions are not good for you even if they are about the Bible.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
oh great here we go again. If I learned one thing from ats I learned nobody can tell the future.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The following pagan / satanic feast days centered around the "Swine flu pandemic" are

Why do they associate paganism with satanism?

Obviously this was taken from the mind of a complete and utter, not to mention ignorant, nut case

Mayday indeed

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
oh great here we go again. If I learned one thing from ats I learned nobody can tell the future.

Is that a preditcion ?
( No $h|t Sherlock )

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

Originally posted by Miraj

It's too bad that you think it's too bad that that it has hardly killed anyone.

Well he has a point. Nobody really has died considering that it's a pandemic. I am concerned still and being careful and planning for the worse but in reality. I don't think we have much to worry about.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
actually i stopped by to see if this was perhaps a message posted by my future incarnation to warn me of a specific person who would become the antichrist. In this time loop i believe panic is the most serious problem people face. The societal infrastructure will hold because in spite of its flaws the Government is very strong. This flu is weak, even if it becomes pandemic it is still weak. Like all other flu, it will kill the young and the old and those already in weakened conditions. The thing that is happening right now is that our dimension, our space is melding into others (more than one). There are intelligent creatures there also, more of them then of us. The lives and rules we have experienced in the past will cease to be. New ones will replace them. We will be changed.......all will be revealed to us, and we will be revealed to all. We will all learn what the true universal laws are, and the laws that were created to control mankind by churches, monarchies and governments. Have you ever considered the power impaneled unto that person? It is not a job for just any tom. dick or george. This has to be a person with the "potential" to surplant the Christ (in place of) The rational mind requires that this power to be above that of all Creation.....The power of God. If you know such a person please post his name, if not....some that might be considered having this level of control. Remember, this is the endgame for mankind.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'll link to GLP... they think a terrorist attack will occur today at the vatican.

Here

Enjoy. According to them, the attack is about to take place in about an hour.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I'll link to GLP... they think a terrorist attack will occur today at the vatican.

Here

Enjoy. According to them, the attack is about to take place in about an hour.

Hahahaha

God like productions have never got a prophecy right...........ever

Please refrain from using them as a preiction tool.....

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

It's May 1st and there's no sign of the anti-christ. I do believe he's let you down... Again! You never can trust that Beelzebub fellow! .. or the people who predict his arrival.

[MASSIVE FAIL]

IRM

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Aww thats a bit harsh mate,I just found a story there that says most Republicans dont know Colbert is joking,laugh my ass off,now awaiting the finger of Mod to remove me.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

The word "pagan" (lowercase p) has traditionally been used, for centuries, to mean anyone who is not Christian, Jewish, or Muslim -- and, yes, the word "pagan" in this sense does include Satanists It also includes atheists.

Source

You guys are soooooo critical. Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

It's May 1st and there's no sign of the anti-christ. I do believe he's let you down... Again! You never can trust that Beelzebub fellow! .. or the people who predict his arrival.

[MASSIVE FAIL]

IRM

Since I am spending my time correcting everyone, I will correct you too. It says to "set the world stage for the reign" by means of a ritual.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by timewalker]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

So let me get this straight... An event may or may not happen today that may or may not set the stage for the return of the anti-christ (i.e. some one who may or may not actually exist)?

What is the point of this thread? I have a feeling that you may or may not supply me with an answer that I may or may not be satisfied with.

IRM

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I am not here to satisfy you. Frankly I don't give a damn. Go read the web page for yourself. It struck a chord with me with the pigs, and the Satanic ritual date ties, I smell a rat. And yes it may or may not be true but it is just something to ponder.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Beltane is sacred to some of us.

To me, ok - This sounds like someone learned about comparative religions in a 1 room church with a preacher that didn't graduate highschool and is having an affair with the piano player.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by hadriana]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join