It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China announce new era of military cooperation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
reply to post by HulaAnglers

It will come 'like a thief in the night'.

Im just glad my son excelled in Chinese at school. Hes 15. A talent for such a language, in Australia, I believe may just keep alive.

You may survive in Australia, It seems to be the safest place, Kudos to your little genius. Chinese is soooo hard to grasp, Kudos to you for your good parenting - it is as if our governments are doing everything they can to ease our annihilation.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Why do you guys worry about China, such a peaceful country?
Whose only aim is to keep its own interest.
It is western countries who always make trouble with China,
Tibet, Xinjiang, Taiwan, human right.....

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gs001
Why do you guys worry about China, such a peaceful country?
Whose only aim is to keep its own interest.
It is western countries who always make trouble with China,
Tibet, Xinjiang, Taiwan, human right.....

You are being cynical right?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wow here is more chill for my spine WW3

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well my feelings are confirmed.
Israel is manifesting its purpose, this tread is sort of out of control but the opening info is important www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
This was pretty popular in Russian blogs lately.

So what you see is what to be said an entry level test leaked from Russian army. Here is the translation: “Six questions that help to identify any hidden psychological diseases young soldier might. If the soldier can’t see the number in one of the 6 circles on the test picture, the he likely might having:

Can’t see circle 1: High aggression, proneness to conflict, the recommendation is to add more physical exercise and cold showers.

Can’t see circle 2: Possible low than average intellectual abilities, can’t serve with sophisticated equipment.

Can’t see circle 3: Possible debauchery, soldier should get increased daily ration, should get more physical activity tasks, should not be connected to food supplies, etc.

Can’t see circle 4: Possible inclination to violence, can be assigned as a leader to his unit, as he can preserve discipline.

Can’t see circle 5: Possible latent homosexuality. Can be light uncontrolled accesses of attraction to the same sex.

Can’t see circle 6: Possible schizophrenic tendency. Required additional inspection.

Every soldier should be tested before assignment, according to the order #2299.”

LOL OMG... That just means you are easily duped. OMg can't stop laughing.
There's milk coming out of my nose and all over my keyboard.

Thank you ... Ultra star for that one.

EDIT to Add : Five Gold Stars [color=gold]* * * * *

[edit on 5·4·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Interesting AND scary thought having Russia and China on the same team.

Would that they spoke a language even remotely similar.

I believe that until they have a common language in China and Russia ... Oh...

Say ... Something ... Like ... Ahem .... *EngRISH*

We don't have much to worry about. They would likely destroy each other in their mis-communications before they would reach the Pacific or Germany as a fighting force.

I'm all in for a well thought out conspiracy.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
To me it seam like nr. 5 is 84

No easy to see at all.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

We don't have much to worry about. They would likely destroy each other in their mis-communications before they would reach the Pacific or Germany as a fighting force.

In a couple of days since I noticed this article, and realized the absurdity
of their camaraderie, I have been able to piece the puzzle, I expect ww3 by early 2010, the herd(pandemic hoax) will be gravely subjected to mass dosage of # and metals (aluminum is such a life sucking compound)for easy tracking and nano control...and to keep you sick

Your neighbor will surely become your jailer with all of your belongings as payment(Icke's video I posted here explains the plan in the UK)

Like Mexico - Canada will be a cinch to lock down and take over, America is a different story - I will be watching the rest of the world also!

So basically if you watch the flu emergency broadcasts THE VACCINE WILL BE READY IN 6 MONTHS

On this thread we have the info of psychologically challenged primitive barbaric allied countries who will probably nuke Europe and take over North America, the world is split in half! With Israel starting the ball - as in the news

I wonder what they have in store for the the solders and nouveau police after the world is cleansed of all their undesirables - Mandatory inoculation with a secret expiration date?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

I just read an article from 2005 when the first joint excersises were run. I'm sure they have the language barrier figured out by now.
www.china.org.cn...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
HUH!

25 drills in 2009 + already decided SCO joint drills = Means military drills for every sngle day to rest of this year.

Yeah - "Ten four!"

Two headed eagles message is out = Russia + China = They are one.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
HUH!

Two headed eagles message is out = Russia + China = They are one.

Together with Iran along with Central Asian states of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. India, Pakistan, Mongolia...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I can see a light orange/dark yellow no 18 in circle 5.. anyone else?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

All I can see is the flu virus

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

LOL retard, sorry. but its Ishihara TEST for COLOR blindness

en.wikipedia.org...
www.toledo-bend.com...

I know for sure because in my country to renew your driver license you need make some visual tests and this Ishihara was there

[edit on 4/5/09 by blackcube]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I found some fresh articles, about the SCO and the ''Dismantling America’s Financial-Military Empire"

Iran and Russia Nip at US Global Dominance
At conference in Siberia, leaders of Russia, China, India, and Iran float idea of new 'supranational' currency. China offers $10 billion to neighbors.

By Fred Weir June 16, 2009 "CSM" -- Moscow -

The "age of empires has ended" and the "international capitalist order is retreating," declared a beaming Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday, speaking in the Siberian city of Yekaterinburg before an audience that included the top leaders of Russia, China, and India. Experts are debating why Iran's controversial president chose to address the summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), a regional grouping led by Russia and China – of which Iran is only an observer – even as he still faces mass protests and sharp questions at home over his deeply disputed election victory last week. Some argue that Mr. Ahmadinejad selected exactly the right forum in which to make his case. The six-member SCO, founded in 2001, has grown rapidly into a key political and economic alliance, which has successfully moved to oust United States military bases from member states Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, and is angling for a much wider role in regional affairs. The group comprises Russia, China, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Kazakhstan. India, Pakistan, Iran, and Mongolia attend meetings as observers. "The SCO is evolving into a kind of organization for countries that feel themselves excluded from the global system, who feel victimized by the US-dominated unipolar order," says Alexander Dugin, who heads the right-wing International EurAsian Movement, an influential group of Russian businessmen, intellectuals, and officials. "Now this unipolar world is being shaken to its foundations by economic crisis and imperial retreat, and it's time to define a new project of a multi-polar world."
source

I am wondering who will push the hardest for global currency!

De-Dollarization:
By Prof. Michael Hudson

top topics

<< 1   >>

join