It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Don't Be Fooled, When You Get The Vaccination You Will Get The Chip. If You Refuse The Vacci

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATADJADED
I had a census worker come to my house as well, but not to the neighbors ( who voted fro Obama). They said my house was not even listed that it exists.
While I have only been here 2 years, the house has stood for more than 30 years.
What IS here is a person who has NEVER registered to vote (me) at all. ( I'm 45) And, don't tell me I have no right to complain if I don't vote. I have the right to complain that no one running is worth voting for.

Right now, I think they are underestimating the American people.
It's not just the economy we are ticked about.

I haven't voted since Bill was in office and I quit after the fiasco, interesting too, me and my wife do not vote for county, state, congress period.

Star and a
for yas!

oh and yea.. we had a census worker come to our door as well. We're not sure if they went to neighbor's house or not.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Komodo]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Where to start..... the chip is too large to go through the orifice in a needle.

"The Mark" is the numbers "666" and nothing else.

No, everyone DOESN'T know who the Anti-Christ is.

The Census workers will not be around until 2010.

For everyone in America, make sure you and everyone in your family knows this: The ONLY things Census workers can have information on is the number of people in your household, their ages, their sex, their nationality, and NOTHING ELSE. Tell them NOTHING ELSE, no matter what they say or threaten to do. The CANNOT ask anything not prescribed in the Constitution, or otherwise prescribed in current law.

I forgot..... Anyone who comes on your property is trespassing; send them packing. If it appears that they have a GPS device, invite them in, and have them sign a document that they did not use the device to locate or otherwise determine accurate coordinates of your house. Check their Drivers License to make sure they used their real name. Tell them if they have lied about generating the GPS info that you will see them in court. Also, ask to see the law whereby they have the right to do what they are doing. make sure all of your neighbors have this info; print it out and give it to them. it is worth your time, and the small expense of printing, to do so.

Thanks!!

[edit on 4-5-2009 by zappafan1]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zappafan1

As i found out: there are 2 marks.
also:

It standing in the bible: you will not be able to buy or sell something without the mark.

@ the OP

I overview your thread so i dont read the whole now..
Interesting that i had thoughts in that way last time too. But I think that a vaccination is something different.
You would know it cause with a chip the nadle must be bigger...
And they sell such chips like: "Look, so easy to handle. You need not to go to the bank longer, you have your money in the hand..etc.."

I think that the chip is something what the people really will want. Not something what you "must" have.

Nia

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by strum828
Acorn is a voter registration group. A big issue in the democratic party is voter's rights and registration. Along with voter registration, both parties use a program called Vote Builder. Vote Builder stores your address, name, what you like etc. From this list members of both parties can assemble mailing lists and even create personal messages to voters from whom they are seeking support. This program also keeps track of who is not registered so that materials can be sent out for people to register to vote. I don't believe that everyone in the government is corrupt, and this is probably just information for Vote Builder.

Also, your gps coordinates aren't private data. They are just as public as your address. Acorn is a big group and is nortorious for hiring homeless or the less fortunate because of the easy job and decent pay. I wouldn't be shocked that some of the workers have a big head and feel high and mighty and abuse their job. People do that at every workplace and in all walks of life. This shouldn't strike us as unusual.

I think a lot of conspiracy theories have decent credibility. The acorn gps thing though is probably nothing more than actual census work mixed with adding people to Vote Builder who weren't already in the system. This would also explain why some houses aren't done.

REPLY:No........ ACORN is a neighborhood instigation group. Their big issue is voters rights as they pertain to Democrats and illegals and only if you vote Democrat. ACORN does not, and will never, provide information to the Republicans for Vote Builder. Census workers will not be out until 2010.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

I have a pulmonary health problem which should make me eligible for a vaccination. Why haven't I been notified by the VA I need a swine flu shot? This is another attempt at fear mongering, and it doesn't help that Rupert's FOX News is helping to spread this garbage.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
Where to start..... the chip is too large to go through the orifice in a needle.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by zappafan1]

Again I repeat myself
"Sorry to tell you this but.. they can and have made electronics that are microscopic.
With Nanotechnology a microscopic Violin, that works, has been developed over 2 yrs ago.

We only know a miniscule amount of what "they" know and what "they can and have or will do with this abilility and you better believe there is oh so
much that we will never be privy to.

A nanometer is one millionth of a millimeter"

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I repeate myself once more

"Are you forgetting nano-technology? They have had the ability to make microscopic chips for quite some time and they can pass through a needle.

Nanotechnology

Subfields and related fields
Nanomaterials
Fullerenes
Carbon nanotubes
Nanoparticles

Nanomedicine
Nanotoxicology
Nanosensor

Molecular self-assembly
Self-assembled monolayer
Supramolecular assembly
DNA nanotechnology

Nanoelectronics
Molecular electronics
Nanocircuitry
Nanolithography
Nanoionics

Scanning probe microscopy
Atomic force microscope
Scanning tunneling microscope

Molecular nanotechnology
Molecular assembler
Nanorobotics
Mechanosynthesis

Nanotechnology, shortened to "Nanotech", is the study of the control of matter on an atomic and molecular scale. Generally nanotechnology deals with structures of the size 100 nanometers or smaller, and involves developing materials or devices within that size.

Nanotechnology is very diverse, ranging from novel extensions of conventional device physics, to completely new approaches based upon molecular self-assembly, to developing new materials with dimensions on the nanoscale, even to speculation on whether we can directly control matter on the atomic scale.

en.wikipedia.org...

GPS can be sprayed onto things now also. Saw that on a TV comercial two days ago.

There was also a report in the last 7 days(via TV news)of GPS possibly being used in Tattoo Ink.

The need to chip us, would be the senerio where Martial Law had to be invoked for whatever reason."

[edit on 1-5-2009 by azureskys]

Don't believe it !? Look it up !

[edit on 7-5-2009 by azureskys]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Ermmm.....'GPS' is an acronym for "Global Positioning Satellites"

So, according to YOU these GPS satellites can "spray" on us, from orbit???

REALLY????

I have seen some paranoid notions on ATS before, but this one takes the cake!!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I hadn't heard any of this. I heard of no such vaccinations and no such mandate on getting them, And we have five cases here where I live. Of course we do have almost half of the mexicans that come to this country. All I really see in all this is a very dang good reason to have more border patrol and tighter security on the mexican border cause IMO the downfall of the US can be directly related to THEM. They come here with their diseases that they have an immunity towards But we americans do NOT, we get the dang thing and then there's A G&^%^$%$ epidemic. When will it sink in? We need to keep these people the H e Double hockey sticks out. As for some chip being implanted in me, I could give a rat's *** as I follow our countries laws and highly believe that this kind of thing would certainly make it a lot easier to find and penalize homeland terrorists and any criminal really. Just saying.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by zappafan1

I don't want to give much credence to this thread, but when one gives dogs location chips, they are put in with a syringe. Chips are made that small.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What vaccine are they talking about? Surely not Covid.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phazon

"If You Refuse The Vacci"

Glad to see someone say 'Vacci' and 'Vaccination' instead of using those masonic ekses all the time.

You don't have to refuse.

Don't you know it by now?

People think there are two options - maybe because people on this planet have always been conditioned to think in polar terms, when there are other options. Black and White, when there's plenty of not only shades of grey, but also COLOR out there!

You do not have to either ACCEPT or REFUSE, despite all computer dialogues having 'OK' and 'CANCEL' as the only choices.

There is a third option.

Conditional acceptance.

If you accept, you are in trouble, because you accept someone else's insanity (be it the government's, bureaucrats' or some 'authoritarians'').

If you reject / refuse, you are now in dispute, and thus create conflict, and this brings you shame. You are in a much lower standing if you do this, and this can cause a judgment to be made against you. You are basically putting up your dukes and showing you want to fight.

If you accept conditionally, there is no dispute or conflice, your standing is perfect, and YET, you have not fully accepted anything, because your acceptance is conditional. It can only go through if the conditions are met.

For example, if a peace officer or policy enforcer demands you do something, you can respond with 'I will be glad to do exactly as you say, if you first provide me with proof that I am obliged to do it'.

This creates NO conflict, because you are accepting.

However, it also doesn't create obligation before they can prove it.

It's a win-win for you, and very difficult situation for them.

Don't fall into the bipolar dichotomy crap - realize there's ALWAYS A THIRD OPTION out there!

Think outside the box already!

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phazon

Just to clarify another point; NOT ACCEPTING is not the same as REFUSING.

Just because you do not make the conscious choice "TO ACCEPT" is not the same as making the conscious choice "TO REFUSE".

I have never chosen to wear a mask (after the beginning), I have never made the choice to deliberately go to some governmental oppression distribution area to have my body mutilated by alien substances injected into it by some indoctrinated, brainwashed stranger that has no clue what they're doing or why.

I don't have a smartphone, not because I have made the conscious choice to NOT have one - I just never had an impulse within me that said 'hey, I need to possess a rectangular mini computer with way too small a screen to do anything useful with it'. This impulse just hasn't happened in me, so the end result is that although many people seem to feel some kind of urge to acquire that kind of thing, my possessions do not include such a plastic rectangle.

There are only positive choices in life, which is why the question 'why not' is insane; no one decides a reason to NOT do something for everything they're not doing every day. There's about 8.7 gigazillion things people COULD be doing every day, no one chooses NOT to do for each of those separately every single day.

We only decide what we DO, and that's it. Only positive choices require a reason (unless you're legitimately 'required' or even 'expected' to do something and then decide not to).

You don't have to specifically choose to NOT take a vaccine or NOT buy a rectangle or NOT climb mountain everest. The choise _TO_ do those things just doesn't ever have to appear in you, that's all.

Dae

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Wow on a few levels! This thread is from 2009 and kinda creepy...

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

edit on 3/6/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Yeah , sorry man but even tho i dont agree with what is going on, it seems to me youre really reaching here. None of this seems plausible .......

3 words, get some sleep..........

Its incredible how far we've come in a relatively short time. So, 13 years later, are YOU getting enough sleep?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
No FEMA camps in mid 2000s or in 2020s for anti-vax’ers.

I guess there could be nanotechnology in the jabs. There’s enough evidence of “some bad stuff” in them to make those who got jabbed for a 99.8% survival rate bug to second guess their choice.

Those of us who remain pure-bloods aren’t regretting avoiding the jab.

They’ll figure out how to kill most of us off eventually. Humans play stupid games so stupid prizes await.

Until then, Not getting jabs (of any type).
edit on 27-10-2022 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
this aged well, lol

For the record, i got my two initial doses and a booster and now the new bivalent and i'm doing fine

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join