It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud cracking sound at night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So I have had this wrinkly alien vision and on spring before the vision, I had two times at night when I heard these loud single crack sounds. The first time I was on bed, it was night and I was awake..it came near the ceilings on the window...it was like an electrical burst like loud crack sound, so loud that hurted my ears.
Second time it was night and I wake up and went to the bathroom, and it came like right behind my back, so sudden loud crack that it made me jump into the air.

I haven't thought about these much, but maybe they are related to that later alien vision.

Have you other alien experiencers heard this type of sounds?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I notice this happens around me often during deep meditations.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It could be the house settling, My house make all sorts of noises at night where bits in it are cooling down. i also often hear cracking from AV equipment at night(dont know why) and the walls.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a house cracking. Nothing in house can make a such noise that hurts your ears. I have never before it or since then heard this type of sound. And it was really creepy when on bathroom it came like right behind me or above...it made me really jump.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thunder bolt of lightning very very frightning here.. LOL. I have no idea but it sounded like a plausible scenario. Was it storming or about to in your area?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Yeahh
No it wasn't a thunder...it rarely storm in here or is hot.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

Maybe it was the alien having a good old fart ?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Every house 'lives'. There is always some noise like the fridge, central heating system, water running trough pipes, lamps or other electic gadgets cooling off etc etc.

It could be other 'normal' things giving electrical pulses. fe: Did you wear a headphone prior to the sounds? Did you dry your hair with a hairdryer before the sounds?

If this all in NOT been the source then it could be some ghost-energy.

Aliens and cracking sounds? I never heard about anything like that.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just last night I had fallen asleep on the sofa and awoke to the a very high pitched wine as if from an electrical motor running at maximum or something similar and it hurt my ears I heard it while I was asleep much the same way when you sleep with the TV on and hear something from the tube and it becomes part of your dream anyway I dreamed with it wining for a few moments then I became aware of it and that I was dreaming then it faded then I woke up and have been awake ever since this happened to me around 3:45 am PST this morning. My ears were hurting for like an hour afterwords.

I was wondering if somebody would write something up about it.

I sure wasn't.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I'm very much sure it wasn't any noise that house normally makes. It was too loud. I didn't wear anything or use hair dryer. It was really weird sound, and it almost felt like it came from another dimension. I believe it is alien related because of my alien face vision that came some time after these cracks.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well it happens to me sometimes when I meditate in the dark or as I'm falling asleep.

A loud electrical pop, and I see a flash of light with my eyes closed.

I read somewhere that electrical pops are common when your learning to astral project.

:/ so who knows

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sorry just had to say this:
"Loud Cracking Sound At Night." Shellshock from your farther beating you with his leather belt?

I have experienced similar sounds. The noise I could here was the sound of someone swinging a pipe around. I could only here it for a few seconds before I woke up.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Poet Of Deception]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

Your brain processes every sound you hear while your sleeping sometimes we interrupt this process you may here voices songs loud bangs static etc. Its normal happens to everyone its in the state of waking up or just before you go to sleep your brain is processing everything you hear and see and its supposed to happen while were sleeping but sometimes we get a sneak peak at the memory storage process.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have noticed "on occasion" sounds out of place. Sometimes returning from an experience I will hear a phone ring one time or my name, a click or tap and so on just enough to jolt me. It doesn't happen all the time but it has happened enough times in my life I finally realized there was a connection........ I don't pay attention anymore really, I just note it at the time.

I suggest you just pay attention and see what you come up with, if anything.

top topics

join