It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five of The Most Solid Abduction Accounts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The following accounts are what many Ufologist refer to as some of the most ‘rock solid’ alien abduction accounts.Two of them,especially the Jesse Long Abduction are extremely chilling to say the least.So here they are,starting with the possibly most solid and chilling,although not really commonly known Jesse Long Abduction,which I believe is the most chilling.Continuing(on the same video) with the much more famous Travis Walton Abduction,then the highly renown Hill Abduction.To conclude I will show the Kelly Cahill Abduction,and finally the Grace Askew Abduction.It is important to not that these are not in chronological order,the chronological order is as follows:

1957:First Jesse Long abduction

September, 19th 1961:Hill abduction

November,5th 1975:Travis Walton abduction

August 8th,1993:Kelly Cahill abduction

2000-2006?Date Unknown :Grace Askew abduction

The Jesse Long and Travis Walton Cases:
The Jesse Long abduction is something straight out of “The X-Files” and is the most chilling continuous abduction case I have seen.It involved not only him,but his brother as well.The Travis Walton case is the longest singular abduction I know of,lasting five days and is equally as chilling.Both of these cases provided evidence afterwards in one form or another.You will see what I mean below.

The Betty and Barney Hill Case
This is the most famous abduction case and the first recorded abduction in US history.This case also provides evidence in the form of a star map drawn by Betty Hill.For a current discussion on the star map you can go here.

The Kelly Cahill Case
This is a newer case that occurred in 1993 and was confirmed by other eyewitnesses.

The Grace Askew Case
This is the newest ‘major’ abduction account.This also was confirmed by her husband and son,as well her girlfriends.The events did not stop after the first incident and became very close to home as we will see.

In conclusion,obviously we can see the stunning similarities here stretched out not only by space(accounts all over the world),but by time as well.All the creatures look the same,the modus operandi is the same,I think these can also be presented as a clincher for proof of aliens existence.I am more than willing to hear any and all debate on any one of these cases,as well as invite opinions from the members who believe in this ongoing phenomena.

Sources
proofaliensexist.com
Wikipedia.org

[edit on 9/22/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Here's a little more info on the Hill abduction ... boston.com

Video report included.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Cool, thanks!I didn't know of a few of these cases myself until I researched them,the evidence ever mounts..........

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Great post- those are some very interesting cases,particularly the Australian one

Theres also this incident from Pasacagoula in 1973:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this bizarre account from the island of Puerto Rico in 1972
(Spacevisitor's post - 11th down):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You know what I found so stunning from the Jesse Long case was the implant that was removed,then tested.The lab was shocked and said they have no idea what it is and it "leaves more questions than answers".It also came out of his leg,right where he said they put it i the first abduction.

[edit on 4/30/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Great thread jkrog08
I have read of the Travis case and the Betty and Barney Hill case; but the others are new!
All new information is received with open curiosity!

If I have the time later I might add the most intriging cases I've stumbled across in my research.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Great post,

I think the Peter Khoury case is interesting because of the DNA evidence.

After thorough testing of the hair samples, the scientists of the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group arrived at a startling conclusion. The thin blond hair, which appeared to have come from a light-skinned caucasian-type woman, could not have come from a normal human of that racial type. Instead, though human, the hair showed five distinctive DNA markers that are characteristic of a rare sub-group of the Chinese Mongoloid racial type.

A detailed survey of the literature on variations in mitochondrial DNA, comprising tens of thousands of samples, showed only four other people on record with all five of the distinctive markers in the blond hair. All four were Chinese, with black hair.

Mitochondrial DNA is passed only from mother to child and therefore offers a means of tracing ancient ancestry on the mother's side. The findings suggest that all four of the Chinese subjects share a common female ancestor with the blonde woman. But there is no easy explanation for how this could be.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Could this be DNA from some Nordics that people talk about?

Bill Chalker wrote a book on it.
www.paraview.com...

He's a pretty good researcher on these cases and here's his top ten:

1. 31 August 1954 Sea Fury case, near Goulbourn, NSW, Australia (experienced naval pilot, radar visual confirmation, independent ground witnesses, apparent intelligent responses to witnesses’ thoughts about possible collision)

2. 23 July 1992 Peter Khoury “Hair of Alien” DNA case, Sydney, Australia (abduction-type encounter with female Nordic blonde yields anomalous hair sample that suggests “hybrid origin” and unusual genetic profiles)

3. 27 June 1959 Father Gill UFO entity sighting, Boianai, Papua New Guinea (credible multiple-witness sighting of animate entities on UFO with intelligent interactions)

4. 30 September 1980 George Blackwell’s UFO landing and physical trace case, Rosedale, Victoria, Australia (compelling array of physical evidence – ground trace, missing water, effects on witness, other witness)

5. 8 August 1993 Kelly Cahill’s abduction experience, Narre Warren North, Victoria, Australia (possible independent multiple-witness UFO encounter with abduction aspects and physical evidence)

6. 19 January 1966 George Pedley’s UFO nest encounter, Tully, Queensland, Australia (daylight close encounter with UFO take-off leaving physical evidence – “UFO nest”)

7. 14 April 1966 Ron Sullivan’s “bent headlight beam” experience, Burkes Flat, Victoria, Australia (striking UFO encounter, physical traces, bent light beams, possible related fatalities)

8. 6 April 1966 Westall school daylight UFO landing encounter, Westall, Victoria, Australia (multiple-witness daylight landing, physical traces, “cover-up” dimensions)

9. 1977–78 Gisborne UFO abduction milieu, Gisborne, New Zealand (complex and high strangeness UFO and abduction milieu – entities, multiple witnesses, multiple abductions)

10. May – August 1973 Tyringham Dundurrabin intense UFO flap area, New South Wales, Australia (long-term intense UFO flap, multiple witnesses, physical effects, paranormal aspects)

churchofcriticalthinking.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
azurecara:

If I have the time later I might add the most intriguing cases I've stumbled across in my research.

I look forward to it my friend.

Plato:Thanks for the great contribution my friend!There are countless cases of DNA evidence,but unfortunately due to our lacking technology all we can come up with is "inconclusive".

[edit on 4/30/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

1. The Hill case is one of the most famous ones in history. Plenty of physical evidence to help back up the case and two reliable witnesses.

2. I am on the fence with the Travis Walton case, as there are many problems with it. No burn marks from the object, even though it did shoot a beam at Travis. Also the issue of the lie detector tests results not being disclosed by the UFO researchers shows a lack of ethics. Travis did make $5000 from the National Enquirer and had two books and a movie deal. He is one to state he did not make any money off of this, but the facts are there that the opposite is true. The other men in the truck did not see the object approach them, just Mr Rogers, who has been said to help hoax the story.

The pro side to the story is his weight loss of ten pounds while still getting nutrition, which suggests an IV by the visitors. Also his aliens are different than the usual gray aliens that get reported.

3. Heard of the Jesse Long case, the multiple abductions all his life make this story hard to swallow. No evidence does not help the case either.

4. The Grace Askew and Kelly Cahill cases are new to me. The emotional responses are still resonant that something happened. Also helping the cases are they do not follow the typical abduction scenarios. Multiple witnesses also help in both cases.

While three of these cases are excellent, they do not prove positively that aliens have visited us. Other explanations could be mass hysteria or other. The best way to prove it happened is to have a physical piece of the spaceship or alien to analyze.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

3. Heard of the Jesse Long case, the multiple abductions all his life make this story hard to swallow. No evidence does not help the case either.

Did you see the part of the video where the implant was removed from his leg and lab tests couldn't identify it?They were shocked by what they saw in the test results?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
November,5th 1975:Travis Walton abduction is solid and the one I'm
familiar with.
Well the non abduction side sort of view.

Solid cause the rest of the people with Walton ran off.
Walton needed help and no one was around.
Walton was injured and had to be taken into the craft
to be nursed back to health.

Then he was returned.
Just normal people in the craft and at the hospital but
the workers had the be disguised under NOP and he was
briefed before any public statement to avoid saying there
were no aliens involved.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Travis Walton is a good case.

On November 5, 1975, seven men witnessed a spacecraft from another world hovering silently between tall pines in the Apache-Sitgreaves National forest of north-eastern Arizona. One of those men, Travis Walton, became an unwilling captive of an alien race when the other men fled in fear. Here's what they say about their experience:

"If I had to do it over again I wouldn't get out of the truck."
-Travis Walton

"I've been working these woods for over ten years and this is the damnedest thing that ever happened to me!"
-Mike Rogers - 1975

"I've been working these woods for over thirty years and this is still the damnedest thing that ever happened to me!"
-Mike Rogers - 1995

"We couldn't believe what was happening. The horror was unreal."
-Allen Dalis

"I know what I saw—and it wasn't anything from this earth!"
-John Goulette

"I saw a bluish light come from the machine and Travis went flying—like he'd touched a live wire!"
-Kenneth Peterson

"That ray was the brightest thing I've ever seen in my whole life!"
-Steve Pierce

"The UFO was smooth and was giving off a yellowish-orange light."
-Dwayne Smith

www.travis-walton.com...

It could have been this or it could have been that is not evidence of anything.

Every eyewitness account will not be perfect and this is true of in any field.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Did you see the part of the video where the implant was removed from his leg and lab tests couldn't identify it?They were shocked by what they saw in the test results?

I saw another program which stated the implants were of natural origin. An old tool had a shattered piece that moved through his body. I have had slivers move through my body so I know that happens.

I still think the three cases are good enough on their own merit. I would like to add Lonnie Zamora and his sighting of an egg shaped craft and its occupants as one of the better cases.

There was an abduction of four fishermen in a New England state that I cannot think of now. Maybe someone can help me with that one?

Overall, a good list and a great topic. Part of the fun is discussing the merits of such cases.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Reply to Kidflash......

Overall, a good list and a great topic. Part of the fun is discussing the merits of such cases.

Agreed and thanks for joining the discussion...I am thinking of a case right now to,I cant remember it,but I will go research it and try to find it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is a good thread,

Here's another case:

The Pascagoula, Mississippi Incident involved two men, nineteen-year-old Calvin Parker and forty-two-year old Charles Hickson, both of Gautier, Mississippi, who were fishing in the Pascagoula River when they heard a buzzing noise behind them. Both turned and were terrified to see a ten-foot-wide, eight-foot-high, glowing egg-shaped object with blue lights at its front hovering just above the ground about forty feet from the river bank. As the men, frozen with fright, watched, a door appeared in the object, and three strange Beings floated just above the river towards them.

The article goes on to say:

The sheriff, after listening to their story, put Hickson and Parker in a room wired for sound in the belief that if the two men were left alone they would reveal their hoax; of course they did not. The local press reported their tale; the wire services picked it up; and within several days the Pascagoula Encounter was major news all over the country. The Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO), founded in 1952, sent University of California engineering professor James Harder to Mississippi to investigate; J. Allen Hynek, representing the Air Force, also arrived. Together they interviews the witnesses. Harder hypnotized Hickson but had to terminate the session when Hickson became too frightened to continue.

Hickson and Parker both subsequently passed lie detector tests. Hynek and Harder believed the two men's story. And Hynek was later quoted as saying "There was definitely something here that was not terrestrial".

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by platosallegory

The main problem with the Travis Walton case has very little to do with him. He took a lie detector test and failed it. Instead of releasing the test, the researchers did their best to keep it secret. When the test was leaked out to the public, the researchers immediately attacked the person who administered the test.

First, it is highly unethical to not release information because it is not beneficial to the case. Second, attacking the person who did his job as unable to do his job is also bad.

They should have immediately released the test results and let the public decide. They could also have stated the nerves of the person taking the test, but they did not do that. Some very bad judgment was made at the beginning of the case, and it taints the case as a whole.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by platosallegory

Another believable aspect of the Pascagoula case is that young Calvin Parker suffered a nervous breakdown as the incident was too much for him. He did not do interviews and lived in seclusion after the event.

The sheriff bugging the case also proved that these men believed what had happened to them.

There was also some eyewitnesses to an unknown craft in the area who later came forward.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The lie detector test was passed by Walton,later it was said it was inclunclusive(and then twisted to failed).

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Not really, he took another test and passed it and the other men passed test as well.

I mean there's cases where the abductee's pass a lie detector test. Do you say it means they are telling the truth?

There's killers who pass lie detector test and get let go.

There's alot more to the story than a lie detector test.

I understand your concerns though. Questions always need to be asked.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by platosallegory]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I just read about that. The other witnesses was a Navy officer:

On October 21, 2001, Natalie Chambers of the Associated Press
reported that a new witness to a legendary 1973 UFO incident has
recently surfaced. Chambers identified this individual as Mike
Cataldo, a retired Navy chief petty officer.

The article went on to say:

He went on to excitedly relate the story as it happened back in

"The story is very true," he assured while recounting the event.
"We (Cataldo, Ted Peralta and Mack Hanna) left the shipyard and
rode in Ted's Volkswagen to Hwy. 90, traveling west towards
Buloxi, Mississippi. It was not even dusk yet, there was still
some daylight to see by.

"When we first saw this thing through the windshield we thought
it was a shooting star, going from right to left, but then it
came down into a marshy, tree-lined area and hovered there for
about 30-seconds. It was spinning and had blinking lights on the
top of it all around its edge, all the way around it in a
circle. These were blinking lights arranged on it just like you
would tape lights to the side of a cake pan."

Cataldo affirmed that there was a definite structure to be seen,