It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Beatrix attack vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Bilderberger Queen was supposedly attacked during an event. A black car plows through onlookers as the man is said to have tried to ram the Queen. He slams into concrete and is taken into custody.

First of the attacks on the elite? Maaayyyybe.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Well, he DIDN'T INTEND TO ATTACK THE QUEEN.

I simply ran amok and was at all times far away from the Queen. He had a chance to race towards her.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatthehell?
First of the attacks on the elite? Maaayyyybe.

maybe the first of 3D attacks.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Well, he DIDN'T INTEND TO ATTACK THE QUEEN.

I simply ran amok and was at all times far away from the Queen. He had a chance to race towards her.

You simply ran amok?

Arrest that observer! He's the one!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This sounds extremely fishy. The assassination plan was to drive really fast, plow down a whole bunch of innocents and hopefully run into the Queen? Not that I would ever condone such an act, but I'm sure anyone in their right mind could come up with a better plot than that.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
strange: man tries to attack queen (still the official story).
strange: attacker is badly woonded (and now braindead) but was somehow able to tell multiple people that he intended to attack the queen.
strange coincidence: car ends-up against a needle obelisk.
strange coincidence: first mexican "swine-flu" victim confirmed in the netherlands.

Strange days.....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My intuition tells me this was an occultist ritual to sacrifice a few subjects and to create a further climate of unease, violence and it's corresponding repression. For the reasons why I think this check the coincidences post above.

For the love of the god within you, do not attack the "elite". There are several very good reasons for not doing so:

1) You will become them. If you use violence to fight violence all you end up with is more violence.

2) Revenge does not solve anything. For what the elite take away from us we will just have to mourn and move on. Exercizing revenge brings us back to 1).

3) They want you to. They want you to be predictable, fall into their mindgames and preset behaviour patterns so they can control you easier.

4) The most amazingly effective thing you can do to the world "elite" is to dissempower them through your own personal empowerment. How you achieve this should be obvious by now, but I won't say it here. Just be civil about it.

And I would propose we stop calling them the "elite". It has a positive energy to it, this word, which they do not deserve. I would call them the psychopathocracy, as this term more correctly frames what is happening.

Love each other, forgive those that have strayed from the path. But don't be fools about it, don't forget.

Sorry if I sound preachy, the above is really just an opinion. You're all free, exercise your freedoms.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
This sounds extremely fishy. The assassination plan was to drive really fast, plow down a whole bunch of innocents and hopefully run into the Queen? Not that I would ever condone such an act, but I'm sure anyone in their right mind could come up with a better plot than that.

Hard to say if he was in his right mind or not since he was brain dead at the hospital. But the police say they have info that leads them to believe he was attempting to drive through barricades and people in order to deliberately ram the Queen herself.

I guess they have a reason for believing that. It does seem like a really desperate act from someone unhinged. A pro assassination plot would have easily taken her out (as happened with Bhutto).

Bet the Royals will be really careful in public appearances now.

new topics

top topics

join