It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu Maufacturing Predicted a 531% Sales Increase in 2009 !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Looking at their sales charts the majority of the sales is from government stockpiling. Which has, again, seen a 7000% increase on last year. But the information we don't have is which governments, when did they do it, and how much they got. All we know is they predicted 2009 to be the year they sell more Tamiflu than they have in the past 2-3 years. I'm on the phone now taking this company to Vegas with me because I think hagard is blowing smoke.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdychemist

It's like they are on a countdown schedule to...something, and they desperately need to tamp down the minds eye of the collective consciousness.. that's what I see, starting with 9/11 and the war on terror.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Heres a question for all of you out there.
What if..
There is no flu, its all a bunch of lies, put out by TPTB.
They want you to take the tamiflu shot cause the real virus is in the shot, along with nano-RFID chips. TPTB will make another killing on profits and if a few millon die do you really think it will bother them. Remember there doctrine is to lower the worlds population to 500 million.

something to think about..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Kinda reminds of how the airline industry was selling their stocks dramatically a few days privy to the 9/11 attacks.

GOD I can't stand all this corruption. It makes me sick what people succumb to for money and the feeling of power.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I found out that a company called Roche, Inc. has sole rights to manufacture and distribute Tamiflu, but they didn't create the vaccine; a company named Gilead Science, Inc. did. Gilead then gave Roche, Inc. the exclusive rights to manufacture and sell Tamiflu.

Both companies are expected to make billions from this scheme.

And guess who was made chairman of Gilead in 1997 and still has major stock in the company: Donald Rumsfeld.

They tried to do this before with the Avian Flu outbreak.

www.globalresearch.ca...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by flysse]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Am I the only one noticing their business plan is called "Sunrise 2012"?!?!

It's on Page 1 of the OP's PDF link.

If that doesn't sound Illuminati to you, I don't know what will. That and the fact they were predicting that huge surge in vaccine sales for this year.

I'm just saying...

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

(edit: just noticed someone already mentioned it)

[edit on 30-4-2009 by harrytuttle]

[edit on 30-4-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I've been wondering something about this. . .

If this swine flu is relatively mild, and the strain easily mutates, would treating massive numbers of people with Tamiflu create a Super Flu virus?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
Heres a question for all of you out there.
What if..
There is no flu, its all a bunch of lies, put out by TPTB.
They want you to take the tamiflu shot cause the real virus is in the shot, along with nano-RFID chips. TPTB will make another killing on profits and if a few millon die do you really think it will bother them. Remember there doctrine is to lower the worlds population to 500 million.

something to think about..

I have a feeling it is in the vaccines and what we see with the death and the alarm of the lab worker is what this vaccine does. it kills and flu vaccines are the big vaccines which have thiomersal in them, so you have pathogen, aluminium and thiomersal which do considerable damage on their own.

The vaccines WILL kill if they are the same ones the lab technician had. Most of the worlds population is in Asia and Africa and they are the most polluted, wipe out 2 continents?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There isn't much to say to this, except this is one more thing, besides how genetically manufactured the virus is - proving this is a stratigic attack on the population of the world.

Guess the people of the Georgia Guidestones were serious about accomplishing a depopulation of the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have had the flu every year and I have tried Tamiflu in 2008. It really made no difference in the flu. I even got it in the recommended time frame.
I caught the swine flu in 1976. It was just like a really bad flu but I did recover.
I am really not going to get all freeked out about this, and the Tamiflu thing just don't waste your money. You know they will jack up the price on it and it has been proven not to really be effective anymore they reported back in Sept 08.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Yes, in fact numerous replies have referenced that. Which could be a thread of its own. *nudge nudge

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Kinda reminds of how the airline industry was selling their stocks dramatically a few days privy to the 9/11 attacks.

GOD I can't stand all this corruption. It makes me sick what people succumb to for money and the feeling of power.

I was going to just quote the first paragraph, but the 2nd paragraph speaks volumes too

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

tamiflu ,as it is called amazing is it not .lets see who gets it first the man ,his military's ,police, army, and lackeys or whoever can afford to pay for it.you see up here in Canada there is only enough for 25% off the population ,so how many are going to die and you think we have it good up here hate to disappoint you but our government has stolen from us and failed to fulfill its obligation to the people. p.s. tamiflu can only be obtained through a docters prescription which means make an appointment to get it and if your not sick you more than likely won`t get it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well at lease they are honest to their inverters .

[edit on 30-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
Well at lease they are honest to their inverters .

thats a good thing these days, honesty is hard to find

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www.wddty.com...

It is almost three years since we faced the hysteria of an avian flu epidemic, when governments bought billions of dollars of Tamiflu – the same anti-viral now being promoted to combat a supposed swine flu pandemic. The shelf life of Tamiflu also happens to be three years.

The World Health Organization has, at the time of writing, increased its threat level to five, which means governments can activate their pandemic plans – and start handing out Tamiflu drugs.

This is extremely convenient for governments that would have very soon have to dispose of billions of dollars of Tamiflu stock, which they bought to counter avian flu, or H5N1. The US government ordered 20 million doses, costing $2bn, in October, 2005, and around that time the UK government ordered 14.6 million doses. Tamiflu’s manufacturer, Roche, has confirmed that the shelf life of its anti-viral is three years.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
TAMIFLU .....

I Repeat TAMIFLU ......

will NOT prevent or help against the H1N1 or Swine Flu !

This has been a news worthy item for the past 2 days.

DO NOT take the TAMIFLU dose.

It CANNOT and WILL NOT help you !

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
All I'm gonna say is...

T-Virus.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join