It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poster attempts to "combat" Swine Flu Hysteria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

It obviously does an awful job, though. I wish I knew which government official thought making this was a good idea, since now I'm somehow MORE paranoid!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Reading that just made me laugh. I mean seriously...emotional outbursts? LMAO

I am worried but then again I am not worried. People die everyday from the regular flu, aids, and lots of other things.

I think the media doesn't need to make this thing that serious especially if no one died in the US...yeah great they are looking into it and making sure no one dies but I mean seriously? Everyone gets sick some peoples bodies can handle it others can not.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, quite informative! A lot of sheeple have their heads in the sand over this one. There are so many things that our governments and WHO are withholding to attempt to preserve our delicate economic recovery ! Which is going to take a severe nose dive over the whole mess anyway !

Why does WHO keep announcing they are 'closer' to Pandemic Level 5 ???
Most likely it will be a day late, several dollars short...

Who do you trust with your life and lives of your loved ones ?

Choose Positive over Negative Thinking and
Choose Preparedness
over Paranoia.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We are level 5 now!! But bird flu was 5 and it didn't do much, so maybe it's not too bad.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I dont buy this for a min! It made me laugh and I laughed hard. These are symptoms of many different things. I must have had swine flu since I was 13 then according to this. I guess being told I was bi-polar/manic depressive was inaccurate. This is only to scare mass amounts of people.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Nobody noticed the seal on the bottom of the page?

Discordian Society

Discordianism is a modern religion centered on the idea that chaos is all that there is, and that order and disorder, the latter considered a concept distinct from chaos, are both illusions (referred to, respectively, as the "Aneristic" and "Eristic" illusions) that are imposed on chaos. It was founded circa 1958–1959 by Malaclypse the Younger with the publication of its principal text, the Principia Discordia. There is some division as to whether it should be regarded as a parody religion, and if so to what degree.[1] It has been called "Zen for roundeyes", based on similarities with absurdist interpretations of the Rinzai school. Discordianism recognizes chaos, discord, and dissent as valid and desirable qualities, in contrast with most religions, which idealize harmony and order. Eris, the Greek mythological goddess of discord, has also become the matron deity of the religion Discordianism.[2]

top topics

join