It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

********* 09 09 09 *********

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
09 09 09 or 999 is a global wake-up call for sheeple who still do not know that the governments issue FREE MONEY for governments themselves and cronies while the sheeple slave their whole lives for pennies.

During the recent G20 Summit in London, there were peaceful calls outside the Bank of England to ABOLISH MONEY. Yes, you heard me right. The monetary system is obsolete.

Technologies today, particularly those hidden from the sheeple's eyes, can AUTOMATE nearly everything. FREE energies power machines and robots which work freely therefore produce everything freely, obsoleting money altogether.

Only the sheeple who have been conditioned since birth to think that they can eat money when "the last fish is caught and the last tree is felled."

Sheeple, use your brains for once!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Where are these free energy power machines? Where are these robots that produce goods for free? You know machines have upkeep as far as maintenance and power source. I'd like to see one free energy machine. THe closest I've seen was a video linked here that used magnets around a disc... I'll see if I can look it up but that still isn't a "free" source. The magnets wear out... bearings in the disc, etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

Okay, will use my sheep-brain (which may mutate with the swine flu, but you told me to use it). mmm...uh, when is this happening again? got a link?

- pluckynoonez

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I never said anything about using your brain. Maybe it would be better if you didn't sometimes? I posted your link.

I don't understand the above post from the OP... was that a U2U you recieved?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Estharik]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What it means when they say 'free energy' is that the machine in question produces MORE energy than it uses.

For example: simply put:

You have a disc with magnets turning, a motor turns the disc.
The disc also has a dynamo which harnesses the power from the spining, the dynamo powers the motor.

Now add another dynamo to the disc and use that energy to power something else.

Hence free energy.

Not the fact that you have to spend on maintenance of the machine.

All the money spent bailing out failing companies, all the billions of Dollars and Pounds, the trillions could have been used to to eradicate money all together, man would lose his job but then he'd be able to reach his true potential, not be kept down by repetitive labour.
Food would be harvested out of necessity and people DO like gardening and farming sometimes you know.
How much different would the world be if we didn't have to waste our time scrabbling after money, all diseases would be cured , wars would end, as there'd be no money for warmongers and weapons peddlers.
But instead the moneymachine keeps rolling over the citizenry..

And before you all flame I was there at the G20, not in the crowds mind, but on the balcony of the Bank of England itself.( and NO I didn't taunt or ridicule the masses) I just took pics and a film clip.).

[edit on 29/4/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctjctjctj
09 09 09 or 999 is a global wake-up call for sheeple

Did you just make that up? C'mon.... you did, didn't you! LOL!

I love these posts that project a date where absolutely nothing happens. I will keep record of this and hold you to task when 999 passes like any other day.

Robots that work for free? Priceless!

IRM

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Reply to Estharik
Yes, it was reproduced from pluckynoonez's reply.
My OP states FREE energies [particularly geothermal] power machines ..., NOT free-energy-powered machines. Google is harnessing advanced geothermal energy.

Reply to Pluckynoonez
Pls see my signature link.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I just tried calling 999 and he's right! I got a voice recording telling me the number I dialed is incorrect and that I should try again. Holy crap!

I will soon create a series of five 1 hour long youtube videos explaining in detail how this relates to the Illumaniti lizard neo cons.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by jjkenobi]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Okay, will use my sheep-brain (which may mutate with the swine flu, but you told me to use it). mmm...uh, when is this happening again? got a link?

- pluckynoonez

Why put my own words into my mouth? I said that on another thread (very similar to this one). I am not your sheep-sheep on this thread or forum for that matter.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

The Illuminati intercepted my earlier thread so I reproduced your post. I'm pretty sure you are never a sheep. (",)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hey! That's quote plucking! You can't pluck plucky's quote from another thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Please refrain from making accusations with no support.
This is a totally absurd thread here OP......

Peace...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by pluckynoonez

The Illuminati intercepted my earlier thread so I reproduced your post. I'm pretty sure you are never a sheep. (",)

Here it is, no Illuminati-deletion going on... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Hey! That's quote plucking! You can't pluck plucky's quote from another thread.

I love you....

[edit on 29-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I just tried calling 999 and he's right! I got a voice recording telling me the number I dialed is incorrect and that I should try again. Holy crap!

I know without trying if i dial that here in the UK ill get put through to the emergency services. So I wont try

Seriously though, I dont understand why people look for all these dates that line up and decide its a special day.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The Illuminati intercepted my earlier thread so I reproduced your post.

Hold the phone.....
Was that a serious response?

Also, why do people always freak out when numbers match up? Hasn't anyone learned from all the past "number prophet" ramblings?

edit - grammar

[edit on 4/29/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So what have you done to remedy the problem? Do you live off the grid, farm the land, and sneak into town to post on ATS at your local coffee shop?

If you really believe yourself you need help. Seriously, I'm not trying to offend you but sometimes the truth hurts.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I know for an absolute, undeniable, irrefutable fact, that something Earth shattering will occur on September 9th of this year.

I, Phage, will complete my ##th orbit of our star.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
We've been hearing this goose poop for the past 8 years. Whether it has been 1/1/01 or any of the consecutive years up to now 9/9/09, and look whats happened on those dates. Bupkis. You can only cry wolf so manytimes.

Stick to 12/21/2012, at least people are accually paying attention to it, even though its another steaming bucket of bull pucky.

Man I'm fiesty today

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

elaborate please, I would be very interested in your perspective on things to come, you seems to have pretty level headed responses and edjucated debates I have noticed in the past. Please share with us, or with me through u2u if you feel more comfortable that way. Thanks-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join