It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My eyes, my eyes!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I understand the need for advertisements on the net but why on earth must they use bright, glaring, flashing and out right annoying ones.

Ones that flash like in the SportsTawk ad here at ATS aren't bad. It's the ones where the entire ad flashes. The main reason I don't like these is because I get migraines and the flashing can trigger them sometimes. I realize your thinking I could just close the window I'm in and hyour right but I get these primarily when I'm playing on line games adn there's no way around it outside of not playing them.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That fecking flashing 'Vote Kerry' sig that someone has (can't remember who), truly drives me round the bend. I don't mind people voting for Kerry (he's got to be better than Bush after all), but that sig is annoying.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I hate sexists. I hate feminazis. I hate people who try to stir up sexist confrontations. I hate hypocricy.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
I hate sexists. I hate feminazis. I hate people who try to stir up sexist confrontations. I hate hypocricy.

Uhhh...so do most of us, Dude, but unless I'm on glue at the moment, I don't think that's the issue of this thread.

With regards to the original question. I wholeheartedly agree. Spare the eyeballs, please

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
That fecking flashing 'Vote Kerry' sig that someone has (can't remember who), truly drives me round the bend.
[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Pisky]

I agree completely but since I'm new I didn't want to point fingers at anyone specific or make waves.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I agree, I hate these blinking ads too, mainly because I'm the one who hears about it when she gets the migranes...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah, I hate some of those aggresive advertisings.

The kind that blinks so quick I'm afraid it will burn-in my monitor if I look at them for more than a few seconds..

new topics

top topics

join