It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Mary have been artificially inseminated by Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
After watching the History Channels UFO marathon all day, UFO's and the Bible is on right now... A thought occured to me. According to the bible, Mary was impregnated without fornication with another man. With all the talk of alien abductions and the experiments they have been said to do... Is it possible that Mary was abducted, artificially inseminated with a hybrid of some sort, then given birth to Jesus?

In UFO's and the Bible they were talking about Moses and all the signs they were seeing in the sky could have been a UFO and the parting of the waters could have also been from some sort of anti grav technology.......

To me it sounds a little plausable.
crash.ihug.co.nz...
www.sciforums.com...
www.anunseenworld.com...
www.ufoarea.com...

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Unless a gynecologist puts marry in the stirrups gets his head right in there to prove she never did it I will be a firm believer that either she was doing it like a rabbit till she got knocked up. A married virgin, people back than were having sex with everything and everyone. Hell even if she was sooooo ugly she got a husband out of pity there still is a chance she was raped.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yes but, looking at the side of this theory... what would be the advantages of aliens trying to create a religion, if thats what they were doing. What would this accomplish by guiding humans that didnt know any better by very amazing supernatural things that they could just not understand, so they thought they were supernatural

If the Aliens had some sort of long term goal by creating a fals religion, which stems back to almost ALL religions, what would be the advantages?

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why will aliens traveled across the galaxy to create religion?I don't believe it. And why Mary?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i love these posts , it's these kind of 'far out' ideas that keep me here haha

but i believe the 'virgin birth' is symbolic for something else, much like the whole bible is.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
well strigol, you might be onto something there. But you wouldn't be the first to take the mysticism out of the bible. I know a developing theory called No Zeros that is striving to do just that.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am a Catholic Christian, I believe in my religion.

But after the history channels shows, It makes me wonder, did anyone see the UFOs and the bible show on today? You will know what I am talking about..

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
After watching the History Channels UFO marathon all day, UFO's and the Bible is on right now... A thought occured to me. According to the bible, Mary was impregnated without fornication with another man... Is it possible that Mary was abducted, artificially inseminated with a hybrid of some sort, then given birth to Jesus?

Let's see I'm a married woman, though my husband and I haven't done the deed yet, I'm pregnant....yeah, it was God that knocked me up, not Harry down the street. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
"...what would be the advantages of aliens trying to create a religion, if thats what they were doing...
If the Aliens had some sort of long term goal by creating a fals religion, which stems back to almost ALL religions, what would be the advantages?"

They could gain the most important thing of all. Our complete obedience to JC (as an alien again, if he was the first time) during the second coming. It would be to fool us into following Jesus as if he was our savior and not an alien trying to get what he wants from us.

Why fight us when they can get us to follow them through Jesus, "the Son of God"? We would follow him to our own demise. So many people would do exactly as Jesus says if he comes back to earth.

Also, maybe they really are concerned for us and want to give us some guidance. That could be another reason why they would put him on earth.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Of course you have to wonder if female mutilation occured back then also, as well as parental or sibling rape, which has been reported as somewhat common in the land area's of this conversation.

If then so, how is a virgin described?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
"...what would be the advantages of aliens trying to create a religion, if thats what they were doing...
If the Aliens had some sort of long term goal by creating a fals religion, which stems back to almost ALL religions, what would be the advantages?"

They could gain the most important thing of all. Our complete obedience to JC (as an alien again, if he was the first time) during the second coming. It would be to fool us into following Jesus as if he was our savior and not an alien trying to get what he wants from us.

Why fight us when they can get us to follow them through Jesus, "the Son of God"? This could lead us to our own demise. So many people would do exactly as Jesus says if he comes back to earth.

Also, maybe they really are concerned for us and want to give us some guidance. That could be another reason why they would put him on earth.

thank you Mandalorianwarrior thats exactly what I was getting at. Point was that some very supernatural things happened durring the time of jesus. They have to be explained by something. We will find out sooner or later. There are only a few ways to go about it thought. Jesus was god in the flesh, there is a true god.... or jesus was an alien and god is an alien with supreme technology.... when will we find out?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It could also hide the truth just by creating a religion. Let our own crazy minds keep us from knowing the truth, whatever that may be.

Maybe they would have been trying to tell us something and, of course, knowing human nature, we got it all wrong and f-ed up with why he was here.

That's all "if" he was an alien. We may never know

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ive read NOTHING on this thread that slightly suggests Aliens were TRYING to start a religion.........BUT.....a religion MAY have come about, when humans were trying to explain WHAT happened to Mary.......(religions are CREATED by people, in an attempt to control the masses...kinda like Governments). I highly doubt an Alien race would even desire to be the bringers of yet ANOTHER Religion to this planet, especially IF they are attempting ENLIGHTENMENT...(but WHO KNOWS what they are up 2)

I am on board with the idea that Jesus COULD have been the hybred EXPERAMENT of an abduction....and was born with a HYPED up phychic abililty wich could have made him APPEAR to actually BE the son of God...

I wasnt there though, so its all just conjecture....

The star of Bethlehem, shining down on the manger...could THAT not have been some starlike CRAFT checking out HOW the experament was going? checking to see IF Mary and the baby made it ok? seeing if they had enough straw or something? but like I said...I wanst there, (that I can recall that is)

wink wink nudge nudge

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
No problem Porschedrifter, glad to see we are thinking along the same line.

Maybe an alien had to give his life to keep the other aliens from toasting our butts. The others could have thought we were worthless and a groovy little green guy could have stood up for us and given his life so that we may live. OK, know I'm getting way out of control. Just a crazy theory that I don't think could be correct. I like brainstorming, even when the storm may only include a slight sprinkle.

Also, Porschedrifter...if you ever find out when we'll find out let me know
That's the million dollar question that I hope I live to see. I doubt that I will, but maybe...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I tend to think along the same lines as River Goddess. I do think that Jesus was probably some kind of hybrid.

I don't think the aliens would have had an intention of it causing a religion. The religion would have been an aftershock when people couldn't explain all that had been seen.

I don't think it would be hard to see a motive for aliens wanting us to start a relgion however. I just don't think they would care if we did one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You know, maybe aliens are demons or angels, as viewed by the witness. I have no doubt that if you believe in aliens enough to start worshipping them, demons or the devil might depict themselves as such to catch you. I believe in Heaven & Angels far more than I believe in Aliens.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Who would worship an alien??? I would be scared sh-tless if I ever saw one. At least I'm guessing I would be.

Just cause I believe in them doesn't mean I think they are good. It also doesn't mean I think they are bad. It means I have no idea what the heck they are about because they don't want me to know.

I also know that you're not attacking alien believers. I'm just making a point and it's not meant to be defensive, even if it sounds as such.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The more I think about the alien-demon idea the cooler it is. That is always the best way to catch prey. Make your target think you're something it wants.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This guy has an interesting theory... he claims he's being told by god that aliens are just fallen angels in disguise, trying to convert the public into believing aliens exist but jesus and christianity does not. Thus the more people that stop believing in jesus as god in the flesh then the easier they can kill all gods children and wipe out the planet. He claims that an announcement will be made soon in his lifetime that aliens exist and are here to help us in desperate times of world war and possibly a pole shift.

they will pose as a life saver when all hell breaks loose on earth.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I not a very religious and have thought of the stories in the bible to be more of a history of the Jew�s with a genealogy of there race. But one thing that had always bothered me was, if Mary was a virgin when she was impregnated and according to what I remember of the account in the bible she was transcended to god to be impregnated and was told by an angel that she was expecting a child by god. Why didn�t god tell her himself?

When she went up to him could this have been part of an abduction and experimentation on humans with the result a hybrid or just a very an unexpected side effect?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join