It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethnic Cleansing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Castle Wolfenstein is available at ANY video game store.

Now, what derogatory things have I said about white people, ethnic cleasner? I'd like to know.

Unh Unh you edited that to make me look silly, I know Castle wolfenstein but I dont know of "castel".

Do you really want me to go through and make an itemized list, I can have it ready by the end of the night, right now I just have to go to work. Gods Truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Colonel shut the hell up, he wanted to see the game out of "morbid curiosity". He never said " I want this so I can shoot 'n-word's and Jew!". Jesus Christ almighty, some people get pissed off over a FREAKING GAME.

Why are you defending ethnic cleasner? So what if he wanted to see the game out of morbid curiousity. I think that's a lie. I think he just said that so he could pollute this forum with the racist game as discovered by Pisky. And is anything concerning a racist game about the extermination of races of people proper for ATS, unless you agree with him?

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Why are you defending ethnic cleasner? He never said anything about "morbid curiousity." And is anything concerning a racist game about the extermination of races of people proper for ATS, unless you agree with him?

Hes defending me because hes right, there are members here on ATS who do get along with each other.

Not like yourself mr. Bigot.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Hes defending me because hes right, there are members here on ATS who do get along with each other.

Not like yourself mr. Bigot.

Ok, ethnic cleasner. That n-word is just on the tip of your tongue, ain't it. Furhtermore, I don't call everyone a racist. I just call those that deserve it racist...racist.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oh ignore the voice of reason then.
To be fair Colonel he has no reason to lie, unless there's something I'm missing. And Agent47 quit bitching! Don't provoke someone even more if what they're saying about you is in fact untrue!

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Ok, ethnic cleasner. That n-word is just on the tip of your tongue, ain't it. Furhtermore, I don't call everyone a racist. I just call those that deserve it racist...racist.

No Im still laughing about how far you are reaching to try and prove me a racist while EVERYONE knows your a BIGOT

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
Oh ignore the voice of reason then.
To be fair Colonel he has no reason to lie, unless there's something I'm missing. And Agent47 quit bitching! Don't provoke someone even more if what they're saying about you is in fact untrue!

You don't know this guy like I do. Ethnic cleasner is lying and he is a racist. I have a history with him...and not a good one.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You don't know this guy like I do. Ethnic cleasner is lying and he is a racist. I have a history with him...and not a good one.

Yes Ive said horrible things and Ive given colonel links that proved that several of the Saints were black, and he turns and acts like I never did that. You cant deny that I u2ud you several links that outlined several black preists, during the black jesus thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Was that when you had the Hitman avatar?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ook this thing goes deeper...hmm, well as a mod you should know not to start a whole big racist thing on the video game section of BTS! (however, I suppose the title does point towards it). Hmm.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
All right lets stop this nonsense, Colonel you should know better than to start a flame war with someone over something he never said. If this a personal matter use the U2U system or take it outside.

As the game goes I am not defending it, I am defending his morbid curiosity.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Was that when you had the Hitman avatar?

Yes! that was me, Im still the same person.

Maybe you confused me with another Captain America avatar using person but that was me with the links about black saints and other things.

I never wanted a mud fight and I was confused when you mentioned our "sordid and horrible history"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join