It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Disinfo Agents, we KNOW what your Masters FEAR the most!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I totally agree with the op there's LOTS of people going around starting useless arguments about how your sentence structures are not grammatically correct, and so on which has nothing to do with the topic.

They just want to spread disinfo, so ignore the skeptics.

I gotta agree with you Bobby, there are lots of posters going around starting useless arguements.
I personally think threads like these, without any substance, without any well thought out or prepared position are the real dis-info.
Here are somemore examples.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is my favorite, where the OP sees reptilians in a Mans abdominal muscles from a picture in a BodyBuilding magazine. Kind of a weird David Ick Homosexual fetish, but thats just IMHO.

Total saturation of absurdity flooding and wiping out any serious debate or discussion, the real dis-info. Thanks for the input OP and bobbylove321.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Well then do you have anything more credible which is to the contrary?

If you do not, then I will assume the vote in that article to be reality, until proven otherwise. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Special disinfo agents all over ATS? Are we even reading the same site? This place is a bunch of paranoid nerds living in momma's basement. You are giving way too much credit to people who like to argue.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Well then do you have anything more credible which is to the contrary?

If you do not, then I will assume the vote in that article to be reality, until proven otherwise. Thanks.

My point is that when everybody thought the sun rotated around the Earth, it didn't. So facts aren't changed by popular opinion.

"Everybody knows" is a sure way to say "My opinion is".

And, btw, I don't believe 9/11 was a plot by anyone other than Al-Qaida.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sorry? What was this thread about again?

I presume I'm a dis info agent as I think you're drinking far too much coffee and don't make any sense.

In the light of this damning evidence, I will let you know that my boss fears Hair Loss the most. You should see him checking his hair everyday in front of the mirror.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
LOTS of people going around starting useless arguments about how your sentence structures are not grammatically correct, and so on which has nothing to do with the topic.

I'm fairly certain that when the majority of members who DO challenge someone based upon their grammatical skills tends to be precisely on topic.

The TOPIC itself tends to be challenged or accepted by a group of intelligent minds (which the vast majority here at ATS are). As such, there is a vast difference between:

"Yo dude, I gotta tell u bro, I NOW KNOW there stuff that all these ATS dizinfo agents fear da most"
(Which portends nothing more than a bored guy on the net on a bad acid trip)

Versus

"I think I may have good reason to believe that there are dis-information agents among us and here are my reasons"

(Which shows qualitative thought process)

So yes, even challenging someones grammar and their ability to think clearly CAN be on topic if the topic itself challenges the community as a whole.

AB1

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Your understanding of effective mass disinfo is all wrong. It's not nearly as personal as you're making it out to be.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012
And I'm not sure how you "know" that the figure is false. When you make claims like that without proof, it sounds like you're just pushing your own beliefs.

Ah, so when the opposite opinion is given without proof it's a different story right? It's NOT pushing your own beliefs right?

Please, give me a break with your double standards.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

Reality is not determined by voting. Repeat as necessary.

I see, so you just think of a figure and say it's reality. Ok, I got it know.

Oh wait, perhaps you are a mind reader and know what the vast majority thinks. Is that the case?

Probably more likely is that you believe the thoughts of you and your small group of buddies is what the rest of the planet thinks.
The song, "You're so vain" comes to mind.

Oh yeah, repeat as necessary.
Checkmate....NEXT.

[edit on 4/28/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Reality is not determined by voting. Repeat as necessary.

I see, so you just think of a figure and say it's reality. Ok, I got it know.

Oh wait, perhaps you are a mind reader and know what the vast majority thinks. Is that the case?

Probably more likely is that you believe the thoughts of you and your small group of buddies is what the rest of the planet thinks.
The song, "You're so vain" comes to mind.

Oh yeah, repeat as necessary.
Checkmate....NEXT.

[edit on 4/28/2009 by WhatTheory]

Sigh, oh sigh. Here we go again.

Just because a lot of people believe something is no proof it's true. You can't vote the sky pink or vote the speed of light to be 15 meters per second. So it doesn't matter how many people believe aliens are here.

Now, was that so hard?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Sigh, oh sigh. Here we go again.

Just because a lot of people believe something is no proof it's true. You can't vote the sky pink or vote the speed of light to be 15 meters per second. So it doesn't matter how many people believe aliens are here.

Now, was that so hard?

** SIGH **
I guess you have trouble with comprehension or you intentionally move the goalposts.
We were not discussing whether it was true or not, we were discussing who was in the minority with their beliefs, whether true or not. Stay focused because it will help you in real life.

Now that you mention it, you do realize that you need proof for your claim also right? Just because you say the opposite does not mean it's true. In fact, the burden is on you to provide proof to the contrary since your belief is extreme and way out of the norm.

Now, was that so hard?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
This place is a bunch of paranoid nerds living in momma's basement.

This place is Abovetopsecret.com, a forum for discussion of Conspiracy related topics and, though you may not see it, it is also a grandiose repository of open source information that probably exceeds and surpasses the intelligence communities of alot of industrialized nations.
Yes, this site tends to attract alot of attention from a variety of patrons, some of which probably are 'paranoid nerds living in momma's basement', but if you think for a second that you are going to get away with that generalization, you're in for a treat when, or rather if, you realize that this site is also a meeting place for intellectuals and truth seeking individuals who are pretty well fed up with wearing the paranoid nerd crap label.
I've seen alot of what even I would consider junk on this site, but I've also gleaned as well as contributed a wealth of valuable information here, and you're lack of ability to filter the 'paranoid' from the incredible wealth of legitimate information here is your own egocentric failures, not ours. We CT's are the front lines in the information war, sounds to me like you are a casualty.
Or in layman's terms, if you think it's so bad here that you have to sling insults around, there are other sites that cater to the close minded, try a more pre-packaged and less involving source to form your opinions for you, like Snopes.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory** SIGH **
I guess you have trouble with comprehension or you intentionally move the goalposts.
We were not discussing whether it was true or not, we were discussing who was in the minority with their beliefs, whether true or not. Stay focused because it will help you in real life.

Now that you mention it, you do realize that you need proof for your claim also right? Just because you say the opposite does not mean it's true. In fact, the burden is on you to provide proof to the contrary since your belief is extreme and way out of the norm.

Now, was that so hard?

The proposition is testable. Just pass a law by referendum repealing the law of gravity. Then wait to see what happens.

Now, was that so hard?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The proposition is testable. Just pass a law by referendum repealing the law of gravity. Then wait to see what happens.

Now, was that so hard?

The problem with your argument is that you are on the side of believing there is no gravity when gravity is in fact, known.

Thanks for proving my point.

You should think a little before posting comments which don't help your case.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Umm....you do realize that not everybody agrees with your twisted beliefs right? You do understand that not everyone thinks like your paranoid mind right? Just because some people don't agree with you does not make them disinfo agents.

BTW, you do realize that you are in the tiny minority regarding 911 being a inside job right? So I guess everyone else who disagrees with you particularly on this subject must be a disinfo agent right?

From the way you talk i assume you belong to the "majority" of them?

If so i wouldn't say you are a disinfo agent, but you have been fed lies.

reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

If 2/3 believe otherwise, then yes, 1/3 is a tiny minority. The 1/3 figure is also false or at the least, exaggerated.

And i guess YOU from all people, would know what is actually false or exaggerated and what's not? At least he pointed out his source for the claims here made, what about you? Personal assumption?

BTW do you make any difference between a tiny minority and THIRD of a whole?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It's ever so simple...

You really wanna know how to detect a disinfo agent? Let me tell you...

There are two types.

1. Actual disinfo agents

2. What you think is a disinfo agent

How to detect number 2 is easy.

Post an idea. Find a person who disagrees with your 'amazing proof.' BAM! You got a number 2 on your hands. Dangerous folks!

How to detect a number 1 is a little different though...

Chances are folks...if there was a number 1 here, I bet not a single one of us would ever pick him/her out. Now let's keep the panties unbunched here people. I am not calling you stupid or ignorant. I am saying that we (yes including me) probably have little to no chance of figuring out who he/she would really be.

Just remember...disagreement is not on their job application.

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Special disinfo agents all over ATS? Are we even reading the same site? This place is a bunch of paranoid nerds living in momma's basement. You are giving way too much credit to people who like to argue.

Something tells me you are not anything different ....

You ARE on the same site making posts right?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here is some information about the content in the dust from 9/11:

rawstory.com...

Not one main stream corporate owned media outlet reported this story. The story is taken from the respected Open Chemical Physics Journal.

I don't know what the truth is about 9/11, but do know that the government has lied to us repeatedly before. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join