It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who needs proof when you've see a disc at 50 feet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I always come back to this forum even though Im beginning to feel its a waste.. the same thing each time. heres the latest video! news item! and then its back and forth, debunkers and believers. What happens when an honest guy comes forward and says "I saw a clear view of a silver disc at close range"? Do you not believe him because you weren't there? What happened to faith that somebody is saying exactly what they saw? So often in these UFO and abduction cases I see the skeptics rush in and completely shoot over the testimony of eyewitness and abductees with some lame set of explanations as to what it COULD be. For example, what about Jimmy Carter? What reason would a President have to create a story about a close sighting of a ufo? His sighting was also corroborated with several other individuals who all reported the same thing and his official testament to the sighting was that it was "absolutely not any craft of this world".

IMO Skeptics are exactly what they ARE.. people who lack faith. They lack faith in the honest, and in many cases, painful testimony of countless witnesses, pilots, officials, professionals, scientists, colonels, you name it. Of course you have your attention grabbers and hoaxers but normally those are fairly easy to spot.. anyone with half a perception can determine when someone is genuinely relaying what they saw. I am telling YOU now, a good friend and I witnessed a silver disc fly down a mountainside to our cabin and hovered at tree top level (about 50 feet above the ground) for at least a couple of minutes. The craft was glowing, silent but it did emit a sub-level hum. As it approached us coming down the mountainside it woke up a hundred or more small animals on the hillside who proceeded to flee from their burrows and bushes away from the craft. There is no question what it was not - it was not a chinese lantern, a balloon, and I am inclined to believe that it was not military in design but Im not certain. Regardless - my sighting proves to me that ANTI-GRAVITY EXISTS, SPACE TRAVEL EXISTS and thus LIMITLESS ENERGY EXISTS. 'nuff said.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I believe you as I have had a sighting of my own, but a few more details would be nice. Where, when, did you report it, etc.....

And I do agree about the debunker's being over zealous and rude.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I believe you.

I was just thinking of this the other day. How come when a sighting is posted on here with a newspaper article, most people will believe without question, but when someone has a personal experience the person is labeled "Liar or hoaxer?" Since when does believing someone's word have to be accompanied by a newspaper article?

There are a lot of people on this site who will believe you, and I'm one of them.

Thanks for posting your sighting.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
the sighting was near Eldora ski resort just above Nederland, CO. Don't know if your familiar with the area.. big mountains, our cabin was located at nearly 11K. This sighting happened several years ago but not a day goes by that I don't think about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
the motto" if it was a snake it would have done bit me" comes to mind. people have to have proof cause to everyone, everyone is a liar. I am only 30 but was raised to give the benefit of the doubt. I believe you. I had an exp tonight as well. No proof but I know what I saw and thats all that matters to me.
Debunkers,skeptics,etc can sometimes jump the gun and bit your head off but if not for them then the circle would not be complete. yin yang.....cant have one without the other.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
To answer your question.. "Who needs proof when you've see(n) a disc at 50 feet?".... Those who have not.

I want and would like to believe we are not the only intelligence out there, but proof in this day and age is needed for most.

Faith is a hard thing to come by, but a beautiful thing if it is all you need. Unfortunately, not everybody is wired in thinking that way.... I know I am not.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

Faith is a hard thing to come by, but a beautiful thing if it is all you need. Unfortunately, not everybody is wired in thinking that way.... I know I am not.

this is why I have little faith in a world gone to swine flu.. now we wonder where our heroes have gone.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
There is no question what it was not - it was not a chinese lantern, a balloon, and I am inclined to believe that it was not military in design but Im not certain. Regardless - my sighting proves to me that ANTI-GRAVITY EXISTS, SPACE TRAVEL EXISTS and thus LIMITLESS ENERGY EXISTS. 'nuff said.

Ok so someone credible saw something they can't explain, but it seems you can explain it all. You see that is the problem for a UFO is just that “unidentified” and that is how skeptics see it. You on the other hand see it as undeniable proof of anti-grave, space travel, limitless energy, aliens etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

See heroes everyday in general life... not sure what you mean by that.

Or for that matter your comment on the swine flu and how it pertains to this thread.... I think you are mixing up your recent threads you have started.

Or was it just one too many tonight?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Believing someones account of a ufo sighting, and them having evidence to examine are two different matters altogether.

I've had people come to ATS who seemed very nice and honest, and i've believed their story. But that's all that can come from it, and that's where the story must end if theres nothing else to examine.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

let me ask directly. what would you consider it to be if you witnessed something that floats down a 14,000 ft mountainside and then parks about 50 feet in front of you at treeline, pulsing multiple colors while at the same time waking up every fowl and rodent in the area and then after a couple of minutes shoots straight upward into the starry black? not too many things, UFO yes but it exhibited several distinct characteristics that I as an observer could compile. from what I witnessed: the craft exhibited A. Anti-Gravity propulsion and B. the movement at departure showed it was not bound to our laws of movement because any human would have been squished with the speed it took off and 3. Many eminent professors of physics have stated if we are able to tap into anti-gravity then we would be at the basic model of reciprocal energy.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Sitings without proof are worthless to the everyone else but the original observer. 2nd line

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

See heroes everyday in general life... not sure what you mean by that.

Or for that matter your comment on the swine flu and how it pertains to this thread.... I think you are mixing up your recent threads you have started.

Or was it just one too many tonight?

i guess maybe its just my cruddy life... don't know too many people or things I would consider heroic these days except children.

actually the swine flu thing is a joke to me.. and its funny how the masses pick up on dumb sheet. this was my lame attempt at a joke that was only funny to me.

AND no i don't drink, it's bad for your health

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by da_beast_666

And that's just YOUR opinion. Not mine.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience... I am here to listen to people’s experiences and find out more of what is going on.

Yes I get fed up with the overzealous “lets debunk, & ruin every story” gang.... as I have said before, most real encounters occur when unexpected, hence no masses of cameras and witnesses about to gather proof ! We miss so much information about people’s real experiences because so many folk now dismiss the eye witness and the fuzzy photo .

By the same token, there are many fake ufo stories and fabricated “evidence” , which makes it difficult to know a genuine story from pure fabrication. That plays straight into the debunkers hands, and helps to silence the stories - yes collectively we are letting the disinfo crowd win ! It is useful to have deliberate fakes exposed, but truth is often stranger than fiction!

What I think is really important, is to listen to the stories and accounts, and through correlation we can learn what is probably true.

There is one overriding fact – there is a lot we do not know, and we have to remember that all the science we accept as fact, started with observations and experiences we could not instantly explain or understand.

What is interesting in your account is the reaction of the animals... I have heard of this before, where animals evacuate where a ufo is at, and if there was ground contact; the animals continue to avoid the area, including pet dogs.

Obviously one cannot say who or where it was from or the technology being used – all we know is that it is not conventional

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I believe you kronos, you do strike me as an honest person with a very believable story. I have also had an experience/sighting, so I can relate.

But you mention Anti-Gravity, and you believe the craft was using A-G technology. You know I hear a lot about this type of tech lately, for about 2 years now people have been talking about this. But what is it that convinced you of this tech?...A documentary? A book? A specific Whistleblower?...I just seemed to have missed out on the leakage of info. Aside from David Sereda of course. I think Nassim Haramein speaks of the same as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I have an experience that forever changed my life. I cannot remember the exact day other then it was an autumn night.

I was feeling nostalgic one night when I decided to take a ride down the area i grew up.

I made my way North on US-23. Once I reached Shupert Hwy, I took the only way that the road could go and that is left. (depending on the end of the road it's spelled Shupert or Shubert.)

Once upon a time I lived on that road for about a good 10 years of my life. I am very familiar with the area. I remember hunting and basically exploring throughout the entire area. I was young and I didn't care too much for borders. All I'm saying here is that I know the area very well

Anyway.

The one night I decided to take a ride down memory lane I saw all I needed to see to convince me that there is something out there that is more than me and you.

I was driving in my beretta along shupert hwy towards Long Lake Rd. I'm sure that I was about halfway towards the house I used to live in. Out of the left side of my vision I saw something strange. Just as I saw it it was gone. All I saw was a flaming trail going upwards in the sky and then it was gone. At that time my stereo system fuzzed out. That's the only way I can describe it. Fuzzed out. What was weird was I was playing a cassette at the time.

This was over Long Lake, Alpena, MI. Best of my knowledge it was about 1993.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by IcanXplain]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IcanXplain
Out of the left side of my vision I saw something strange. Just as I saw it it was gone. All I saw was a flaming trail going upwards in the sky and then it was gone. At that time my stereo system fuzzed out. That's the only way I can describe it. Fuzzed out. What was weird was I was playing a cassette at the time.

Hmm... That's a very interesting story IcanXplain.

Sounds somewhat similar to the Rendlesham forest case. But just caught the flaming trail as it was going upwards huh?

The fuzzing out was perhaps EMV interference generated by the - Craft shall we say?

Dunno, thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GateCrasher

Originally posted by IcanXplain
Out of the left side of my vision I saw something strange. Just as I saw it it was gone. All I saw was a flaming trail going upwards in the sky and then it was gone. At that time my stereo system fuzzed out. That's the only way I can describe it. Fuzzed out. What was weird was I was playing a cassette at the time.

Hmm... That's a very interesting story IcanXplain.

Sounds somewhat similar to the Rendlesham forest case. But just caught the flaming trail as it was going upwards huh?

The fuzzing out was perhaps EMV interference generated by the - Craft shall we say?

Dunno, thanks for sharing.

I have no idea what it was, I just know what I saw. Something took off from up above Long Lake or an area real close to there. The trajectory was upwards. That undeniable fact still perplexes me.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by IcanXplain]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I'm with you here 100%. When you've seen the ufos you don't need any proof at all. You come to sites like ATS to see what new stuff out there is going on and also to have a laugh at the beer bottle on Mars type threads, but when you've seen them for real then no more proof is needed.

As someone else on here said, it's the debunkers who need the proof. Fair play to them, if I'd never seen the ufos for real, then you could put up all this massive amount of evidence and I'd still be like, there's a conspiracy going on to create thousands of films and experiences, hey I may even take the line that every single one of them is fake!

Once you have seen you know they are out there. It's just where they are from that bugs me, like the past, the future, another dimension, another world, or from somewhere that our limited Human knowledge can't even fathom at this moment in our evolution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join