It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Card Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i was just wondering, did anyone else here ever play the star wars card game made by decipher? or am i the only one?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yes! Someone else who played.

I still have all of my cards. Sad thing is they lost their rights to those jackoffs at West Coast whatever.

Hey would you want to buy mine?

Anyone?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I used to play that back in the day. Still have all my cards. That game was awesome... Oh the memories...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
I used to play that back in the day. Still have all my cards. That game was awesome... Oh the memories...

I remember for the first couple months I didnt have a rule book so we kinda winged it my buddies and I.

I put so much of my spending cash into that as a kid, kinda of a bad investment but worth every penny.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i still have my cards too! oh man, i'm glad i'm not the only one who ever played. and hey agent, i might want to buy some. even though the game is basically gone, i'd love to complete my collection. once it got to the death star II set i started to lose money and whatnot, also the comic store where i would hang out and get everything more than half off closed down.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
ihey agent, i might want to buy some. even though the game is basically gone, i'd love to complete my collection. once it got to the death star II set i started to lose money and whatnot, also the comic store where i would hang out and get everything more than half off closed down.

I know a card store around here that still sells almost all of the expansion sets, in small quantities, I could buy some packs for you or sell you my set, I can do an inventory of what I have if you want. I trust you in a business deal because I guess your trustworthy haha.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
haha, works for me. my little brother, who plays that yu-gi-oh card game religiously, found a store that sells the packs too. it's like a dollar for three of any pack. and they have rare, black border cards for like a dollar too. i'm about to take inventory on my cards and see wht i need.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thats a coincidence (or synchronicity or whatever). I was looking through Ebay earlier and found a Yu-Gi-Oh Pixie Knight card going for 75c

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Thats a coincidence (or synchronicity or whatever). I was looking through Ebay earlier and found a Yu-Gi-Oh Pixie Knight card going for 75c

haha, i'll be sure to tell the kiddos... they're all in love with that game... kind of like how i was with the star wars game when i was their age though.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah the episode 1,2 and 3 crap really ruined the game, but at its core it was probably the best thought out card game Ive played in a while. Lot of detail and other little effects that made it worthwile.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i agree with that entirely. i loved the easter eggs!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
A little OT, but does anyone play Star Wars Galaxies?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i would if it wern't for my damned dialup connection.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have dial-up and it works just fine...although for the first initial update, you might need to find a friend with high speed

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
well it costs money to play too, doesn't it? like a subscription or whatever?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ya, I got sucked into the RPG card games during college and then afterwards simply had no one to play against. Star Wars, Magic and Rage (Werewolf game). Now I just think about all of that money I wasted.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I play Star Wars Galaxies for like 2 months at a time. It gets boring and repetetive after a while... It's a sweet game, but the only reason I really play it is because it's Star Wars, and I'm one of the biggest Star Wars fans you'll ever meet. Oh and it plays fine on my dialup connection also.

Star Wars

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i guess i'll have to look into buying that then... i was told it would run #tily on dial-up! bastards at best buy! i'll show them!

and as much as i spent on the star wars cards i don't think it was money wasted. it was some good times, and worth it.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
i was just wondering, did anyone else here ever play the star wars card game made by decipher? or am i the only one?

haha, yeah I did! I had all the main characters too, back when they were worth like $50 each.

ahh, the good 'ol geek days

top topics

join