It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu De-population

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What if the swine influenza was just a way for the gonvernment to control people. They could have made the virus and released into the public, starting with a place that has a reputation with "Dont drink the water". After plenty of people are dead, then they "finally" come up with a vaccine.

OR

The vaccine would actually b what would kill the people. People panic, rushing to get the swine flu vaccine. But really it is the vaccine that kills them.

Just a thought....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It is more likely than not that the flu was from a biolab than from a bird coughing on a pig and then a pig coughing on a human. Actually I am beginning to think that there are two strains released into the population. One is a potential killer and the other is so mild that it merely makes you immune to the other.

Even more sinister than this, I wonder if the US knew that a terror attack with bio weapons was going to happen and devised the lesser flu to combat the onset of the terrist one. If so than a war of real proportions is going on all around us.

One day we shall know the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

I know more people died from the pig flu vaccine, back in the 70's, then people who actually died from the virus.
It's just like any other flu strand that goes around, babies and the elderly are more likely to die.
Just take normal precautions. And if your like me, avoid flu shots like the plague.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan
reply to post by AntiConspirator

I know more people died from the pig flu vaccine, back in the 70's, then people who actually died from the virus.
It's just like any other flu strand that goes around, babies and the elderly are more likely to die.
Just take normal precautions. And if your like me, avoid flu shots like the plague.

I agree with that. I have never had a flu vaccine and never will. I heard what the government did one time to some black men in the south US saying it was a vaccine but it was really syphulis. They died horribly and the government watched as it spread and infected hundreds more.

If we can get through the next six weeks we'll be ok... At it's present rate of infection the world will be infected in 32 days.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i have a really bad feeling that this is it. this is when it's going to start hitting the fan. maybe not, but i think it is.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think the media may be jumping the gun here. No one is the US has died of the swine flu, in fact the cases have been "mild". thousands of people die every year of seasonal flu yet I dont hear a big sensational story about that. Im not saying it couldnt get worse but geez its like the media has gone crazy with speculation.

the only thing that puzzles me is that the cases in Mexico seem to be worse. Yet it has been reported that they have confirmation it is the same strain that proved to be mild in some of the US cases. so what is going on in Mexico? Where the unfortunate souls who died immunocompromised in some way??

edit for spelling

[edit on 27-4-2009 by kokoro]

or you could just ignore all of the above and suspect that the government is lying about the virulence of this strain in order to prevent panic. maybe there are deaths and they arent telling.... Now that is a scary thought ..

[edit on 27-4-2009 by kokoro]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Actually the bird flu H5N1 has been deadly to young healthy people more that the elderly. I was sure I heard the same thing about this Swine/Bird/Human Hybrid. Yea, here:

"Even worse, young, healthy people (ages 20-40) are dying at a striking rate, a telltale sign of the worst flu epidemics "
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Another sourse:

"Although the situation in the U.S. looks under control, panic is spreading in Mexico, where 800 cases of pneumonia in the capital alone are suspected to be related to the swine flu and the virus has hit young and healthy people, which is very rare with an flu outbreak."

www.mathaba.net...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Hmm hitting young and healthy people? sounds to me like a bunch of college kids coming back from mexico from vacation and getting sick because they drank to much and made out with the wrong people. Doesn't sound like much of a conspiracy.

And for the de-population theory with Swine flu, would less humans on this planet really be a horrible thing?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is not the first flu i the, well it was the 20th century, so maybe it is the first of the 21st century. The spanish flu killed millions of people around 1919, the Hong Kong flu in the 1950's was of pandemic proportion. There have always been outbreaks of influenza, and for some reason I believe the Hong Kong flu originated in filth, the poor populace of China where people lived in shacks with swine and fowl and just no clean water, etc.
Why it started in Mexico? Maybe living conditions are not so good in many places, I have seen a few places in Mexico that were awful. It also seems like my anthropology teacher told us that "wind transmits disease", so watch where the jet stream is and the weather patterns and it would probably tell why it is spreading so fast.

And, it probably is natures way of thinning the population.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by catamaran]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
OP,

I raised this possibility on the 24th, when the story first broke.

The 'Mexican Swine Flu is the combination strain of Human Influenza, Pig Flu, and the Bird Flu, while the U.S. strain of flu is just the Human Influenza and/or the 'regular Pig Flu'.

Humans have no natural immunity to animal flu or the animal genes that would make up the flu, whatsoever. That means Tamiflu or Relenza would have no baring on an Influenza that contained Bird Flu. People usually do not die from
Swine flu.

I do believe this to be Bio-terrorism and a means of population reduction, and possibly a means of dealing with the border. What a sick horrific thought.

Even with the CDC claiming this are the same strains, they are either lying or they are also being duped. I mean think about it, the cases in the U.S.
are being called minor. I can remember having Influenza last year, I was sick as a dog for 8 days. I am not imunno compromised in any way.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Remember SARS scare? Bird flue scare? This is a potential nasty thing.While it may be developed in lab, it got 7 percent mortality tops in a country with poor medical facilities. Huge number still. Depopulation though? Population reduction?
There are much much more lethal bio-weapons thanks to decades of cold war.
I do not say that it is not an issue. It is a problem, a lot of people are going to be infected, and it is all ready a world wide thing. But come on.
Panic will not help. All kinds of hysteria would not help.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

It hasn't been officially reported in the news yet, but 2 people in LA have died (purportedly) from Swine Flu. CDC is awaiting confirmation of the tests.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thnx for your guyses input. There is probably for deaths we dont kno about yet. Too keep the panic down until they can control the amount of people leaving the country and stopping from going to work and school. Which will further destroy our economy.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Respiratory specimens have to be sent to the CDC for identification of the Swine flu virus. I am sorry, but this seems really unfeasable for hospitals to give justice to this kind of infection surveillance. There is no way to identify the virus, other than clinically, which seems to mimic a strep throat or pneumonia except for sending the specimen to the CDC. Many people won't even go to a clinician or be hospitalized. I am not that high on CDC, as I feel the organization is the very reason that infections are not contained or treated and stopping the spread of infections like they were when isolation, strict isolation in hospitals was followed. When the CDC determine sanitariums for tuberculosis weren't needed and were shut down then what do you know -tuberculosis rose its ugly head again.

I just wonder how long the CDC will take in getting results back to the hospitals and health departments.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There is a 12-part youtube video where a doctor reveals the origins of this disease and how it was manufactured originally as the 1918 spanish flu and how it's been resurrected as the swine flu today. The purpose is to depopulate the planet and allow China to takeover the US.

Here's the link to part 1 of the video:
Bird Flu Hoax

Here is a link to a webpage that details the highlights of the video:
proliberty.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro
the only thing that puzzles me is that the cases in Mexico seem to be worse. Yet it has been reported that they have confirmation it is the same strain that proved to be mild in some of the US cases. so what is going on in Mexico? Where the unfortunate souls who died immunocompromised in some way??

Nope. Just poor and unable to get to good health care immediately.

Swine flu is a different form than avian influenza and both diseases can lie hidden in bird populations and pig populations (because it doesn't hurt them very much) for years. Close contact with pig or bird blood can transfer it to humans. Ditto mosquitoes.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This swine flu has really jumped up outta no where. Already Level 5! It think this is a cover up or distraction at this point. Or a better way to control the people. Either way, not good.

new topics

top topics

join