It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer Lands, Three Beings Appear near Temple, Texas, March, 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
They should have gone to the bathroom before they left.

Anyway, it's eerily similar to Betty and Barney Hill's encounter.

Here's my issue with it...

He pulled his binoculars out of the back seat and when he focused in, he saw what did indeed appear to be a saucer-like object on the ground.

At first he dismissed it as a feeder for livestock due to the poor visibility, but soon realized this object had what appeared to be a door of some sort that opened up. From the interior of the craft, a reddish-orange light could be seen.

How do you "dismiss" a "saucer-like object" which appeared as "a strange light in the sky moving at incredible speed" that then "stopped on a dime" and landed "in the field" as a livestock feeder?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

I understand your point and think it is a good one. But I think most people would have tried to dismiss the object as one thing or another. A UFO? Nah-- it couldn't be. It has to be something --anything-- else. Right?

IMO, the UFO/flying saucer/ET phenomenon has been dismissed and ridiculed for so long, and on such a large scale, that we will even do it to ourselves; calling it "rational" thinking or searching for the "scientific explanation", even at the cost of denial.

I'm not claiming the couple did see a spaceship, or an outhouse, or whatever. Obviously, I don't know what they saw. I just think that the reaction was what the majority of people would have had.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Yea, wow. I'm in Georgetown, Tx not too far from Temple and this is also the first I've heard of this. I've gotta admit though, how convenient the weather here has been. For about a week now I haven't seen the sun at all. Completely cloudy and non stop winds. Maybe they're using it as cover? Or maybe it's all hogwash. Lookin forward to updates.

Do you go to Inner Space Caverns at all. Trust me I am going somewhere with this. You know how they say that only college students can get down deeper into the cave, and yet I have found no papers or anything on whats down there. Everything that goes on with the College students is hush hush. Dont you think its a little bit odd. Next time Im back home Ill take another trip to ISC to see whats down there.

never heard of this place, i know there are some restricted top secret deep underground bases in Texas including one in Calvert 50 miles or more east of Temple and there may be some bases still undicovered or undocumented near around Temple and some caves may have passages connected to these bases as some reported from back in the early days. maybe the UFO dropped them guys off to gain secret entry to base underground? who knows?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join