It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ancient civilisation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
in the beginning there was the word and the word was heard, and in the word there was light and it brought forth life. Since then on the now always ancient civilisation was. We need to stand up because we fell.

people always made it hard to converst, but great lights will come, times will change. it will resonance through all spirits.

Great sacred influence horizoning. a Burst of spiritlife. Greatness unto us!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
in the beginning there was the word and the word was heard, and in the word there was light and it brought forth life. Since then on the now always ancient civilisation was. We need to stand up because we fell.

people always made it hard to converst, but great lights will come, times will change. it will resonance through all spirits.

Great sacred influence horizoning. a Burst of spiritlife. Greatness unto us!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by etherical waterwave]
The reality of the ancients is known to me threw years of research. I agree that in the beginning there was the speaking of creation, and I agree there is much light involved.

But a question to you. Why are the ancients afraid to expose themselves. Is it due to what they did by creating us for the ignorant role of a slave?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Our world is in chaos, mentally, there is this fight in the upper realm, in the heaven, obstructions., which need to be bend over. Many don't listen to reason anymore, this is a very dangerous situation. and need to be fought physically. There are very stupid men around who won't give over on facts they should give up. very dumb, always trouble. we do have to clear these weeds. time for the harvest as predicted.

apokalypse, who stood tall?!

as feet go their own way in darkness, they label themselves misjudged. doesn't matter.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

You seem fatalistic. As with all things, it can be something good, or not so good. Chaos is the same way. The universe is a beautiful chaos that can lead to even more wonderful, beautiful, chaos. Not knowing exactly what will come tomorrow is what makes life exiting and worth living.

The war you speak of is known to me www.youtube.com...

There are very stupid men around who won't give over on facts they should give up. very dumb, always trouble.
Most people in the world feel money is the root of all evil, to this I disagree. The root of all evil, in my humble opinion is exactly as you have said, the "secret". Secrecy is the root of all evil. It is attached to the "Monkey Trap", I have it, you cant, mentality.

A monkey is of simple mind and thinks if he hides the banana he will insure his survival for another day to once again find and hide the banana. It is very difficult for the monkey to consider a new concept and that is of "Sharing". Human beings, for the most part, can share with others and ultimately defeat the "Monkey Trap". If a person is hiding his monkey trap "Facts", it most generally means the trap has him and he is not connected to the spirit which is the only thing that can release the trap. Greed is overcome by the spirit.

Many don't listen to reason anymore, this is a very dangerous situation. and need to be fought physically

The problem with war is that it is not a natural thing, but as with everything else, it has its time and place, sadly. This is not wishful thinking or negative, it is a part of life we must deal with. The biggest problem in war is to correctly identify the "monkey Trap Men", who hoard the bounty of life at the expense of all the others. Their greed threatens all the monkeys in the garden and elsewhere. They have horded all the bananas in secrecy. They must be dealt with for the sake of all the spirited monkeys, who share, and CARE.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

top topics

join