It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: UFO crash at Chengdu 1947 revealed in declassified files

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That whole documentary is unfortunately a fake.

None of it was real.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That's what people say. I'll reserve judgment.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Sverdlovsky 1968 or 69. Video of Russians shooting down small flying saucer. It shows the crash and the recovery of the craft and there is also an autopsy of mangled remains of an alien. More documentation then Roswell.

I'm familiar with that case. I've seen the videos, they certainly look interesting but IMO, the case is not as strong as Roswell. Despite the fact there is no video or anything as sexy from Roswell, it's got more historical documentation and witness testimony.

IMO, the Sverdlovsky UFO retreival video could be genuine, or a well made fake produced by the KGB.

This Chengdu UFO story is much sketchier. Is there anything to go on besides the article describing what happened ?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Schaden]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
That whole documentary is unfortunately a fake.

None of it was real.

Do you think it was a hoax, or did the producers of the documentary make the videos themselves ? The retrieval video is impresive. The autopsy video, not so much.

I always thought the video may have been produced as a Soviet propaganda effort.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
Of course aliens wouldnt have any interest in China-only the US>

I didn't say that or imply it.

I just question the providence of this UFO story. Seems odd noone has ever heard anything about it until now. I think punkin makes a good case why UFOs would not be interested in China back in 1947.

Rememeber at the time of the Roswell incident, it was just down the road from the most advanced scientific and nuclear research areas on the planet.

But I have read the Chinese cultural attitude towards UFOs is much different than the US. The belief in aliens and such is a lot more mainstream over there.

The govt, which cracks down on a lot of things, is pretty open about the UFO topic. They don't ridicule the idea like the media over here. Although, like other countries, if they do have any hard core evidence like recovered technology or whatever, they're not talking about it for the same reason others don't. National security.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

There were too many things about it that were off...

fooffster did a thread that covered it quite well I thought.

I'll try to find it later if you like

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
First off I don't believe anything coming out of China at this point.
Here was another "Leaked" or recently "Released" cold war story about China retrieving an alien craft.

www.--.com...

According to the Xinhua article, on 19th June 1948 in the evening, military radars at Kapustin Yar picked up anomalous objects travelling in the airspace in the vicinity and sent out a warplane to track the objects. The pilot claimed to see a huge silver cigar shaped object that was too bright to look at directly. The pilot was ordered to shoot down the object and did so after a protracted dogfight. The wreckage was then transferred to the Kapustin Yar underground storage facility and examined. Alien bodies were found in the damaged craft and these are said to still be hidden somewhere in the bowels of the facility.

I love China and think it's an awesome country and the people are great. I Don't care much for their Government though. But this story has more holes than Swiss cheese... Ok so let me get this straight at the height of their civil war China has a "protracted dogfight" Between an advanced Alien craft that traveled Billions of miles and is light years ahead of us in science and technology and is shot down by this?

Nanchang (NAMC) CJ-5, CJ-6A

Because if I'm not mistaken that's pretty much all they had. Not only that but they seemed be getting their rear handed to them in that civil war.
Chinese rear being handed to them

ROCAF General HQ was established in June 1946. From 1946-1948, during the Chinese Civil War, the ROCAF participated in combat against the People's Liberation Army engaging in air to air combat on at least eleven occasions in the areas surrounding the Taiwan Strait. The ROCAF reportedly enjoyed a 31:1 kill ratio against the PLA. GHQ was evacuated to Taiwan along with the rest of the ROC Government in April 1949 following the Communist victory in the Chinese Civil War. The ROCAF assisted in halting the PLA advance at the Battle of Kuningtou on Kinmen the same year.

So lets see they were getting their rear handed to them by Taiwan and then they are able to have a "Protracted Dogfight" With an advanced Alien race and shoot it down. Does this strike anybody as a bit over the top?

Now what radar was available to the Chinese in 1948? Can anybody guess?

Remember people this isn't the China of 2009 this was China of 1948 not very advanced and way behind the rest of the world. So I ask can anybody come up with some good links and an example of this supposed radar technology they had? Let's see who is the first ones to say they got it from Russia?

Because nothing was given between the two countries until Sino –Soviet Friendship Treaty of 1950

Besides anything coming out of China regarding space is highly suspect in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Sorry buddy I was prepping that one sure if you can find it then by all means link it I'll be open minded

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
First off I don't believe anything coming out of China at this point.
Here was another "Leaked" or recently "Released" cold war story about China retrieving an alien craft.

According to the Xinhua article, on 19th June 1948 in the evening, military radars at Kapustin Yar picked up anomalous objects

Kasputin Yar is in Western European Russia near the Kazakhistan border. How would the Chinese govt have any involvement with UFOs there ? Russia sure wouldn't be sharing the info. Especially back then. Soviet-Sino relations were bad in those days. That story sounds like BS.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Schaden]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

I know so I totally discount anything from that source.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Couldn't find the thread...

Anyway I did find a couple of sites that tear it to shreds (imo)

Make what you will of it:

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

dagmar.lunarpages.com...

PS. nice work up there too, regarding China's ability (or lack there of) to shoot down a UFO.

Are there any credible stories coming out of Allnewsweb? They've been setting a few alarms bells off with me for some time now.

[edit on 29/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Thanks I've seen of one of those links, the other how ever is new to me.
But let me ask you a question? Dont they also tear apart Roswell as well?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The Roswell autopsy video?

I'm not sure on that one...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

The Roswell autopsy video?

I'm not sure on that one...

I vividly recall that video. Knew it was a fake the first moment I laid my eyes on it.

After my 15 plus years of research of UFOs and the sort, and call me crazy if you will, but I believe that this was a deliberate piece of disinformation. It was very well done, and many people I know bought into it at the time.

Usually hoaxers give themselves away too easily (See: Stan Romanek), but this was one well-crafted fake in my opinion. And if I memory serves me, wasn't it a few years later that they came out with the: "Roswell, CASE CLOSED"?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GateCrasher

See the deal is that I don't think anybody came right out and said it was the "Roswell" autopsy? I think people assumed that it was supposed to be "THE" Roswell autopsy.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GateCrasher
After my 15 plus years of research of UFOs and the sort, and call me crazy if you will, but I believe that this was a deliberate piece of disinformation. It was very well done, and many people I know bought into it at the time.

Remember the alien autopsy video that was on Fox about a decade ago ?

I think that was propaganda. The video gets debunked and then the unwashed masses think the whole topic of UFOs/aliens has been debunked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join