It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra: the original host to SF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Chupacabra is an extremely dangerous specie of unknown origin. It's very tough immune system allows any virus to mutate in order to defeat macrofages that are an important part of the immune system. Through a contact with domestic animals (Chupacabra is a predator), the strange animal passes mutated viruses back to the environment people live in.

Chupacabra is not mentioned in Latin America folklore until recently. It means that genetic engineering could be responsible for its existence. Some believe that a UFO deposited the creature to conduct virology studies on this planet.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I See.....this is.........my mind went numb...

different point of view...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Oh boy, we have officially cranked up the crazy to 11 now.

The Chupacabra is working hand in hand with the Illuminati to usher in a New World Order to enslave the people of the world and it is using swine flu as the first weapon against the populace.

Awesome

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So.....You're saying that 'someone' first made the chupacabra, let it scare a few people and kill some farm animals, then, they get it back and give it a virus and turn it loose again and allow it to spread the virus......wouldn't it have been easier for 'them' if they had used already available wildlife?
Why did they need to make the mysterious chupacabra first?

I don't know for sure but I think you're looking at a lot of resistance to this theory....LOL!

edit to add: just for the record, it has already been said that the virus is hardest on those with a stronger imune system, kind of doesn't work with the chupa having a good immune system, you know, the way the aliens built them for virology and stuff.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

I don't know for sure but I think you're looking at a lot of resistance to this theory....LOL!

edit to add: just for the record, it has already been said that the virus is hardest on those with a stronger imune system, kind of doesn't work with the chupa having a good immune system, you know, the way the aliens built them for virology and stuff.

What do you mean by "hardest?"

Aliens didn't "built" them -- the creature is a genetic modification of a dog judging from pics. The creature comes into contact with terra animals, gets infected by viruses that the animals have been immune against, but Chupacabra immune system doesn't kill the virus entirely -- it allows them to mutate in order to attack again. Viruses don't have DNA and that enables them to mutate very fast. Chupacabra is remotely controlled and the aliens recover the creature from time to time to extract the mutated viruses. They develop vaccines out of them and inoculate the local humans with them, so they wouldn't die when entering the earth environment. Lots of humans were born "out there" and there is a new wave of genetically modified human "space immigrants" that interbreed with us to make faster evolutionary advancement of the human DNA.

join