It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONS: Exposing The Fraud of the "No Plane Theory" -- Conspiracy Fakery

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

South side explosion, dodgy on you tube, but in your screen cap, clearly a seperate event as its a fireball, some 25-30 stories below the impact. Again thanks for clearing that up better as well.

Stairwells exist.
Also, can you imagine what would happen when that jet fuel hit the gas lines and then main? Catastrophic. I do not find it far fetched that the plane plus the gas lines brought down the plane. Like said above, they were selling an idea. I do that every day. Promise everything and deliver half if best on most occasions. You can never know what is in the future and the architects probably banked on noone crashing into the towers. I would have.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by A-E-I-Owned-You]

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
For all the archival video that should be available for nose in nose out and
plane video fakery stances I have never seen the broadcast video of the
man that said he saw the first plane avoid the Empire State building.

Right there crumbles any theory except for someone wanting to be on camera.
I mean there is no mistake there, from Empire State Building to the World
Trade Center just can not be questioned as an absolute fact.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
That theory is easily debunked once you realize that private footage showing the same thing exists.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What exactly is OPs point here?
I didn't see any conclusions of his higher quality picture analysis except that the "later drawn in plane/wing hole theory" might be flawed.

I am somewhat a proponent of NPT in that way that I have to admit: I cannot tell if there were planes impacting the towers in reality. But that's besides the point....
The main merit of this theory is not that or if the planes are fake but rather general Video editing/forgery.

I cannot and will never accept the random appearance of weird faces inside the fireballs and dust clouds shown in some of the videos!1

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

solid work OP! few points!

-not every may be able to spend $200 for access to the high resolution DVD. Props to you for buyin it though.

-Im impressed by all the work you did HOWEVER why did you do it on this topic and basically slamming one person? Why didnt you put all this work towards a more credible theory, than the one that everyone knows is wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kybertech

I cannot and will never accept the random appearance of weird faces inside the fireballs and dust clouds shown in some of the videos!1

I made a nice little video quite a while back about faces in the fire ball, how if it did not exist, they would make some way of having a face anyway, just to freak people out.

In case anyone is having a problem understanding the point of this video:
In the studio, they did one of these little pixelated momentarily freezes when they show the news anchors, to make it look like maybe there were incompetent technicians working overtime and too tired to do things right, then they do a rewind but instead of it being off-screen, they actually show what we are supposed to think is them rewinding a tape. Then after they show the video a second time, they decide to rewind it again and play it a third time. Again they show the rewind, only thing is, what is the chance that the second rewind is exactly the same as the first rewind? None, of course, but it's not a real rewind, it's some sort of manufactured simulation of a rewind, designed to show something scary.

edit on 10-1-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Talk about fools arguing among themselves, is it any wonder the world is in the state it is? At this rate we will all go down in flames with our hands around each other's throats. The correct date is not 9/11, it is 9/11/2001, nigh on ten years ago. Maybe some of you need to come back to the future because this is where its all going down.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Good for bringing this up. Like I said, with all the venues, p2p, download sites somebody should be able to upload a clip of explosions taking place with the planes missing, if it was indeed CGI. However thats not the case and so far I dont know of anybody who can show that holografic technology to display objects like airliners in that fashion existed.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if they used CGI planes but REAL bombs also it explains building 7 & the pentagon

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The No Planes COINTELPRO Operation was as devastating to the energy of the movement as it was absurd.

When it first came on full swing, and the No Plane Trolls worked in concert to bombard ATS day & night everyday, I was one of many on this frontline against them.

One of my several huge threads I remembered to post here is:
The John Lear Hologram Challenge

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Dear Mr. Lear,

Sorry to have to bring this here but this question was ignored through 5 pages of the last hologram thread, and you seem to be the person to ask this most crucial question confronting the No-Planer Movement:

The Hologram Challenge:
What made the 'cartoon cutouts' in the steel side of the buildings? You can add to that the damage to the 'thermite'-corner in the South Tower, as well as the 'zipper cut' along the wall leading to it.

There are plenty of other ones to add to that, but in my view that is the most daunting. I've posed this same question everytime I've mingled with No Planers yet it remains unanswered to this day.

Too bad many of the images are down (probably all of mine after getting banned from a paid Photobucket account for no reason, with no recourse).

But in the big threads of that era you can still see so many arguments to obliterate their notions, you can see the blatant style of trolling they all went by. There were so many insane threads: especially at first. The ATS staff had to resort to drastic measures to try to get the forum under control. The No Planers worked as a team to bombard the site in concert, many of them getting banned constantly and coming back the same day using new accounts, and so on. I just checked one of the biggest persistent No planer noise makers "Wizard_In_The_Woods", he hasn't logged in since 2008.

Here's an example:

I love how after I issue a solid rebuttal to Mr. Lear's answer, he responds to others while skipping over me, and then all the No Planers arrive to talk it up as if there's no doubt. Human beings truly are amazing creatures
If only I could be a space alien who visited here and was able to observe in awe human behavior, decision making and cultural dynamics. That would be priceless

Here's a funny spot from the thread, about how all the physical evidence of plane parts that were ballistically littered across the city around the towers:

Originally posted by Chorlton

Well yes very easily planted, if you happen to have a JCB and lorry handy and can stop the traffic whilst you drop it on the pavement, and thats if a NY cop isnt wandering by.

The evidence was planted when the MIB trucks pulled up with "flashy things". Case Closed.

Anyways there's nothing that will get John or many of these others to even budge for a second and admit that it might have been a different way. It's like trying to tell a Neocon Religious Righter that Bush wasn't appointed by God Himself, or like telling a Cult of Global Warming member that human CAUSED Global Warming is seriously overhyped and that Gore is a hypocrite who isn't actually the Messiah. I say these things because in each case you're dealing with FAITH, because these things are a religion to these people. I wouldn't go as far as to say that John is the Messiah, a prophet perhaps, or a minister. I think that Nico Haupt character would qualify as the Messiah figure, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Nico Haupt

That's the guy! He was central core figure in all of this insanity. I think I recall him being exposed as government shill, but its been forever since I've thought of all this stuff. I do know for a fact he was in that BBC 911 debunker "documentary", in a way that seemed to make that reality quite clear. He was probably the one trolling ATS the hardest in the opening months, pushed on long enough to get the crazies interested and then "pro's" like John Lear came in to keep pushing it.

And pushed on they did even after the cited thread here, after all kinds of crushing arguments from many persons. Here's another good one:

All that really needs to be asked is:
What bent those columns INWARDS?

Sorry, but explosives EXPLODE (outwards) not IMPLODE (inwards).There's really no discussion beyond that point. Calculating the forces/physics/structural integrities involved that prevented certain things from being severed really becomes futile and obsolete after that. But once again I challenge those who subscribe to the no planes to go ahead and bust out some mathematical calculations to demonstrate... well... anything related to the hypothesis.

Of course one of the biggest issues from the video propagandists was in taken crap stepped-on ten-time-over video clips (such as "September Clues" did), and then using the expected artifacts as "evidence" ...

reply to post by titorite

So have you taken all of the highest quality video clips available and then done extensive frame by frame analysis of the raw quality farmes, or have you just been going off of things posted here and there by others? Has anybody? I seem to keep noticing people basing their conclusions off of things like youtube videos and fringe websites etc which are about as scientific as George W. Bush.

What ever happened to Mr. Lear? Are you producing a full length/feature documentary on this or something? Been awful quiet. The MIB didn't use the flashy thing on you did they?

CRAP! I dug up this old thread, expecting in it to find: there was this big strip of code, it was like dozens of links and dozens of photos, this huge arrangement I had made that completely devastated the No Planer Myth. There was so many of these threads that it got to be in each one I'd paste in the strip, and then for pages the No Planers would all keep posting as if it never happened. The troll tactic was to push past it couple pages as if it never happened, so that the person coming in and looking at the last page to see how the consensus was at that point all they would see was the No Planers patting themselves on the back for being so brilliantly correct. Of course I would then call them out for it.

So I just scanned that 19 page thread trying to find that 'strip', but I hadnt made it yet at that point. The effort tonight was worth it tho:

originally posted by: housegroove23
IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I saw this on the original thread that you have posted it too and I would like to say that you have convinced me that the no plane theory is now a bogus theory.

I think that you put the last nail in the coffin. Good job and keep up the good work.

edit on 30-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spinert1
It wouldn't surprise me if they used CGI planes but REAL bombs also it explains building 7 & the pentagon

Answer is simple:

Sorry, but explosives EXPLODE (outwards) not IMPLODE (inwards).There's really no discussion beyond that point. Calculating the forces/physics/structural integrities involved that prevented certain things from being severed really becomes futile and obsolete after that. But once again I challenge those who subscribe to the no planes to go ahead and bust out some mathematical calculations to demonstrate... well... anything related to the hypothesis.

edit on 30-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join