It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps and the Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hey all, this is my first post here. I just wanted to share my theory on this topic.

I'm sure most of you have read or otherwise heard about the FEMA concentration/internment camps that have been constructed across the country. To be honest, I was kind of skeptical of these claims. I couldn't figure out why the government would be constructing such camps - or how they planned on getting
Americans to reside in them. Well, recently, as you know, we've now learned about the appearance of a variation of H1N1, colloquially known as the swine flu. Since this is a new strain, there is a great deal of concern that it could reach pandemic status - as the CDC and a number of international health agencies have claimed. When this information first broke, I was skeptical - and figured it was just another ploy to spread fear in the people. But today I was thinking and it suddenly dawned on me - like the proverbial light bulb going off in my mind - that the FEMA camps were constructed exactly for this purpose.

I suspect that the current strain of influenza was genetically engineered by operatives of the US or international community because of concerns over overpopulation. While a lot of people are unwilling to discuss the issue of overpopulation, it threatens our continued well-being. Already, food, water, and energy crises have occurred in recent years largely due to burgeoning global population. Even climate change is ultimately caused by the world's insatiable thirst for energy derived from fossil fuels. Deforestation, desertification, and extinction of species - all ultimately caused by overpopulation. Face it, Malthus wasn't as far off the mark as we'd all like to suppose. In any case, the international community has certainly been researching ways of limiting the global population. And I suspect the swine flu is the fruits of that research.

So what I expect in the coming months is to see millions of deaths globally; in some cases, whole communities may be devastated by the disease. And this is precisely why the FEMA camps were built. They are either a method of quarantining those affected - or more likely, the government plans on shipping survivors from disease-ravaged areas to the camps. I mean if you were told you're only chance of survival was to evacuate to the camp, what would you do? So with this said, now is probably a good time to make preparations with your family members and friends for what could be a very tumultuous period. Start stockpiling non-perishable foods, water, and weapons NOW! The New World Order is coming faster than any of us possibly imagined.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i have family in mexico and what they are telling doesnt help your post. The drug cartel is responsible for this not usa or fema camps. check out my profile and read my post.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i have family in mexico and what they are telling doesnt help your post. The drug cartel is responsible for this not usa or fema camps. check out my profile and read my post.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ok first of all, I'd love to see the above posters source for Drug Cartels having planned and attacked the people of Mexico with an un-controllable virus. That seems a bit off.

Secondly, I highly doubt that the FEMA camps are going to be used for this outbreak. There won't be any time if this thing does turn into a pandemic.

Besides these camps are not equipped to help people with medical conditions, they are under the guise of "Disaster Relief Centers" which in term refers to natural or terrorist disasters.

Something biological like this, it's not very practical.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh Christ, here we go again! Dd anyone on here finish fourth grade American history, a hygiene class or an anatomy class?

There is no real reason to instigate a flu pandemic unless they are trying to drive up profits for the phonier than thou flu vaccine. Remember, they would only be killing their own ranks since there is no way to contain it and the virus could rapidly mutate and become immune to chemical agents used to kill it. Meaning guards in the fictional FEMA camps would be dying along with everyone else. Not to mention there is no workable plan to seclude those in power from coming into contact with it since it is an airborne pathogen and filtration is not foolproof, you would have to live and work in a building with negative pressuer ventilation which also may require wearing masks or headgear.

Disease outbreaks are a natural occurence throughout history and flu epidemics appear to happen at regular intervals judging by what scientists have traced through viral RNA. The flu is deadly but it is not an effective agent if you want to off people, it takes too much time, is very expensive to the health care system and would interfere with society too much at the functional level through absenteeism. It's also expensive and time consuming to manufacture.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
While I'm not convinced that FEMA camps will be used for this outbreak, it is logical to think that the government would quarantine people to prevent the spread of the virus.

Now if they do put people into the camps, what will be done to these people? Of course we'll be "informed" that every step is being taken to help these people. I don't think we should jump to conclusions just because we distrust the PTB, but who knows?

As always, only time will tell. For the time being, I advise being cautious, but don't paralyze yourselves with fear.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
Oh Christ, here we go again! Dd anyone on here finish fourth grade American history, a hygiene class or an anatomy class?

There is no real reason to instigate a flu pandemic unless they are trying to drive up profits for the phonier than thou flu vaccine. Remember, they would only be killing their own ranks since there is no way to contain it and the virus could rapidly mutate and become immune to chemical agents used to kill it. Meaning guards in the fictional FEMA camps would be dying along with everyone else. Not to mention there is no workable plan to seclude those in power from coming into contact with it since it is an airborne pathogen and filtration is not foolproof, you would have to live and work in a building with negative pressuer ventilation which also may require wearing masks or headgear.

Disease outbreaks are a natural occurence throughout history and flu epidemics appear to happen at regular intervals judging by what scientists have traced through viral RNA. The flu is deadly but it is not an effective agent if you want to off people, it takes too much time, is very expensive to the health care system and would interfere with society too much at the functional level through absenteeism. It's also expensive and time consuming to manufacture.

Strongly disagree. If need be, they could just vaccinate their people against the virus. Moreover, I highly doubt they would be concerned about the well-being of their guards. The guards are just puppets carrying out the bidding of their puppermasters (i.e. "the powers that be"). To the powers that be, the guards are expendable. Pretty soon, after all, that will be the only job worth performing if the powers that be ever see to it that their ultimate plans are enacted.

And to suggest that they would be concerned about the costs to society is simply preposterous. Are we taking about the same people who are responsible for causing the current global economic crisis?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Seriously I can almost see that happening ....the UN Agenda 21 is pretty clear about getting the population cut down at least to 2.6 Billion ..or something like that ..from 6.2 billion now ..

But what I wonder is this swine flu virus seems to attack the healthy ones with strong immune systems ...I have to wonder why they would try and take out the strong and healthy WORKER BEES ...I would be more inclined to believe if they did send a virus out it would kill the useless eaters (according to them) which would be the old,the sickly,and children ........
And then whoever did make it through the viruses would be the ones taken to the camps to be used as workers ..........

The Elite on the planet gotta have their slave workers ..they sure dont want the sickleys,the oldies and the children to have to feed and take care of ..........

Edited to add ...
My post actually made me think of something else ..
Maybe just the fact that it attacks healthy people would be reason enough to suspect another country of doing it .......if most of Americans and Mexican workers (who work in America) were not working due to being sick then it would help to bring America to her knees even quicker as far as the economy goes ...which would make quite a few countries extremely happy .which country ? Well is anyones guess ...we have not been real popular to the rest of the world for a long time now ............

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearer of Truth

"Already, food, water, and energy crises have occurred in recent years largely due to burgeoning global population"

You are definitely on the ball, glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has thought that FEMA camps are connected with swine flu. One thing I urge you to consider however is that (as I quote above) food, water and energy are not JUST the effect of over population even though this seems like the most logical answer as to why the FEMA camps were built. There shouldn't be a shortage of food in our current world as we know it, there shouldn't be starvation and poverty. We have plenty enough food to feed, but may I ask... why are we not feeding the poverty stricken?

Not to mention the additives in our food with names in which we can't pronounce that are really just poisons slowly sickening and killing us.

Water... again. Isn't the majority of the earth covered in it? Do we really have such a shortage in water that means our "over-populated" world doesn't have this readily available to them?

And with all our great technology, have we really not come up with alternative solutions in regards to energy consumption?

The thing is, They are reducing the population and they are smart... they are doing this through more avenues than most people realize but not because we are over-populated. How easier would it be for a New World Order to control a small population than our current one?

Swine flu is definitely not the only thing to worry about! but difinitly worth taking precautions

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cowboy18o

You mean Los Zetas? Im sorry but a plain old drug cartel cant get into a secure bio containment facility to get this kind of thing. Los Zetas is rumored to have CIA ties though. And if it does they are simply one of our front men just like Osama was. Ive been curious if Los Zetas released this or not. It would be my guess.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Memysabu]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Something biological like this, it's not very practical.

~Keeper

I dont usually agree with you but this one statement is very true. The camps are setup in a way that even if you tryed to seperate people they would still be to close together. They would still pass the virus to the other side. So I dont believe they are for this virus. Maybe something later on.

Which just so happens to be another reason I disagree with AJ on this one. He believes this virus is to get us to the camps. The problem is it would just make everyone else infected by going thru the same bars as those infected.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Memysabu]

new topics

top topics

join