It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Aryan Heritage: Learn about your real spiritual heritage

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo_Child

Much of India today suffer from sexual depravity and sexual crimes are endemic! Their close relatives, the Pakistan suffer the same fate too.

Also the Arabs which are related to Indians too!

Something is horribly wrong with those people!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo_Child
reply to post by huckfinn

The Sumerian/Semitic/Abrahmic simply is an ideology, an ideology which stems from the cult of ego. If we feed our ego the ego greeds for power and control, because that is the only thing that keeps this hungry beast at bay, but its appetite is ravenous and can never be satiated. Today we are living out this ideology in the world - greed and power rules. We made to believe we are nothing more than bodies and are taught to want things to make us happy and taught to compete with each other like animals. This is the real Satan that Jesus warned us against and this Satan lurks within all of us. The abrahmic linage feed that beast within us, while the Aryan lineage starves this beast to death, so our true divinity remains.

The battle between the gods and demons is an old battle that is playing out throughout this universe. Some of us choose the company of the gods and some of are tempted by the demons. The problem is most of us are not aware we have a choice, because the demons never play fair. They deceive us into thinking theirs is the only choice and that they are not demons but noble. This is why they say the greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he does not exist.

The Abrahmic religions keep looking for the devil outside, oblivious that the devil has been living inside for a very very long time. Those of us who have woken up have realised where the devil lives and where divinity lives.

Abrahmic:

Elisha (with help from God) sent two bears to kill 42 children for making fun of his bald head. 2 Kings 2:22-23

Abimelech killed 69 of his brothers on a stone. Judges 9:5, BT

Doeg the Edomite killed 85 priests and all the men, women, children, infants, oxen, donkeys, and sheep with a sword. 1 Samuel 22:18-19, BT

Elijah (and God) burned to death 102 men. 2 Kings 1:10-12

David killed 200 Philistines to purchase his first wife with their foreskins. 1 Samuel 18:25-27, BT

Abishai killed 300 men with a spear. 2 Samuel 23:18, 1 Chronicles 11:20, BT

The chief of David's captains killed either 300 (1 Chronicles 11:11) or 800 (2 Samuel 23:8) men with a spear. (Sometimes it's hard to correctly count the number of dead bodies in a massacre.)

Elijah killed 450 religious leaders in a prayer contest. 1 Kings 18:22-40
(The total in this massacre may have been 850 if it included the priests of the groves.)

Shamgar killed 600 Philistines with an ox goad. Judges 3:31, BT

Samson killed 1000 men with the jawbone of an ass. Judges 15: 14-15, BT

Aryan:

O mankind! I bind you together towards one objective - the welfare of man. Toil together with mutual love and goodwill. May you share the comforts of life equally. May you accomplish your work with mututal accord and finally may you, in the pursuit of your ambition at all times, engage in working together with goodwill - AV 3.30.7

One is barbaric and demonic and the other is noble and divine.

You're comparing a bunch of killing related scripture to a positive quote from the Aryan faith? Why are you ignoring all of the positive, powerful, loving verses in the Bible? Oh, it would ruin your point.

Please provide a source for your A-Brahma claim. Lest I CONTINUE to think it's utter BS.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo_Child

Iran means literally «The Arian People». They are not my kind, though Hitler's men considered my family to be of typical Arian descent during the War. What a load of bovine crap. Hitler mixed Arian with Caucasian. Some refer to the Kalash people of Himalaya as Indo-Iranian or Arian, but that's mixing linguistics with race, it's pointless and unscientific. Below is pic of a Pakistani Kalash girl. Could have been my sister.

edit on 29-7-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hello i am indo aryan (sindhi) from spain. I being learning about aryan history and nobility of spirt from european nationalists (i am sure u know what i mean) but i am just beginner here. I wish to learn more and i have many question that i wanna share with you just share here. I want to talk to you personally. Could i get your facebook whatsapp or anything that we can talk? a reply to: Indigo_Child

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join