It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Catch a Predator NWO front group?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hey guys i was wondering does anyone else see the connection between the NWO and the TV show to catch a predator? I mean the guy has money like all the NWO culprits, he uses cameras to secretly tape his victims and the guy was the first ever to cover the Columbine massacre, the Oklahoma City terrorist attack, the Unabomber and the TWA Flight 800. Does anyone else think that he is just setting innocent men up so he can get them on the FEMA camp list. I think he is baing paid in ameros.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianP

I find this thread so ridiculous as to be offensive in a strange manner. Trust me, between me, you, the person that posts under me and everyone else on this site and all the others like it around the country, there are more than enough people virtually volunteering to be on the FEMA lists (assuming that's really what's going on and not just some paranoia that has spread).

Well, maybe not you. They might feel bad for you or maybe even let you go for assisting them unwittingly by taking attention from things that matter with crap like this. Go get some sun.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
well when you find yourself being offered some sweet tea by some girl you do not even know and you are in a FEMA camp i do not want to hear about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianP
Hey guys i was wondering does anyone else see the connection between the NWO and the TV show to catch a predator? I mean the guy has money like all the NWO culprits, he uses cameras to secretly tape his victims and the guy was the first ever to cover the Columbine massacre, the Oklahoma City terrorist attack, the Unabomber and the TWA Flight 800. Does anyone else think that he is just setting innocent men up so he can get them on the FEMA camp list. I think he is baing paid in ameros.

Secretly taping innocent men? I would hardly call them innocent, in fact very far from.

I think your comparing apple's to orange's, and quite frankly it makes no sense. It's quite a stretch to say the least.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well i do not think you know much about hidden cammeras. Tell me where is YOUR Phd in hidden photography and did you major in FEMA camps? Did your economics class go over the Amero and soliciting minors?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I dunno about NWO, but show like TCaP disgust me. Just saw another entrapment show today . . . Bait Car . . .

That crap pisses me off.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
well yes it is a horrible use of the law. Bait car is just taking advantage of poor people. You could do a show yourself. Put a 100 dollar bill sticking out of your driver side window in a parking lot and just call the cops for robery if someone takes this money hanging out of your car.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Innocent men? If the men were so innocent they would not admit to chatting online to children. They would not admit to going to meet with a child with the intention of having sex with/raping them.

If they were so innocent they would not often times bring condoms, lotions, lubricants, alcohol and drugs....

Chris Hanson is not a part of the NWO. The only "evil" people on the TV show "To Catch A Predator" are the sick pedophiles who are goiing to what they think is a childs house with the intention of raping them!

This thread is just beyond rediculous and the speculations you have made are just so whacky and out there that it is beyond ludacris.

Chris Hanson is not a part of the NWO. He covered all those news stories because he is a news anchor/journalist! It is his job to cover the news... That should be really obvious.......

There is not any conspiracy here, what so ever.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I respect your point of view on the subject however. You can't prove to me that those things the guys bring with them were not anything they do not normaly cary with them, nor can you prove your theory that chris hansen is NOT part of the NWO.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yes, thirteen year old girls are much harder to keep your hands and penis off of compared to a hundred dollar bill.

Pedophiles always make themselves, and their cohorts, out to be victims. Victims of the system. Victims of children. Victims of something or someone.

Brian here is doing a good job of telling us all that he and this type are victims. He is warning us of what he is by doing what all pedophiles do. Preparing and setting up the victim defense.

Take note.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

That is not news. It is sensationalistic "reporting."

I actually liked the show until I saw an episode of Law and Order SVU. There were a bunch of rapes happening, and they suspected it was a certain person who had just got out of jail for rape. So they got an undercover officer to try and entice him into trying to rape her.

The officers asked, at the end of the show (after the guy falls for the bait), if it was the right and moral thing to do.

That is what got me thinking . . . and from that point on, I do not even watch TCaP commercials.

[edit on 26/4/2009 by xxpigxx]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianP

Hey, where is your P.H.D, in FEMA Camps? It's your thread. Show us all conclusive evidence that backs up your claims!

And yes it's really creepy how you can defend a ped. Especially when they show intent to act upon there actions. The thought alone should sicken you, but, hey who am I.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
What is moral of course is to wait until he's bloodied the vagina or anus of some preteen because your squeamish about calling a spade a spade.

link   
well yeah i mean how many 14 year old girls would realy talk to older guys like that. They are advertising to people with problems, it would be like standing outside a methadone clinic and giving away heroin and arresting people for taking it.

link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

The criminals are STILL stealing tho.

And it's not entrapment.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

well yeah i mean how many 14 year old girls would realy talk to older guys like that. They are advertising to people with problems, it would be like standing outside a methadone clinic and giving away heroin and arresting people for taking it.

Yep. Just like that.

Fourteen year olds are all like heroine.

They are entrapped, but just happened to be hanging out on chat boards for preteens and teenagers innocently.

You poor victim of preteens sexuality! Those hussies, taunting you by ....existing...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Enticement then?

Would the people steal the car if it was not there?

Would they go to a young girls house, if TCaP was not talking to them?

Would someone steal that $100 bill if I had not left it there?

[edit on 26/4/2009 by xxpigxx]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

i am not defending pedos but innocent men. They commited no crime they did not talk anyone underage. If you were on a highway and the police put a sign up saying that there was no speed limit in the left hand lane and you went onto this left hand lane. It would be like the cops giving you a ticket because you had the intention of speeding by getting in that lane

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Darth Logan

i am not defending pedos but innocent men. They commited no crime they did not talk anyone underage. If you were on a highway and the police put a sign up saying that there was no speed limit in the left hand lane and you went onto this left hand lane. It would be like the cops giving you a ticket because you had the intention of speeding by getting in that lane

Read - I haven't actually raped a child yet, so you can't prove I'm a pedophile. I'm just THINKING ABOUT IT REAL HARD.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

So the Thought Police is fine then?

Welcome to 1984, I guess . . .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join