It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

first lucid dream in years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
well every now and then i'll have a lucid dream...

i take my wife to work every morning, and sometimes i'll go back to sleep when i return home (usually because i was up late on ATS
).

well this morning i dreamed very vividly when i came back home, and somehow, at one point, i realized i was dreaming...

i then thought, cool, i'm doing it again, and i started to control, albeit temporarily, where i was going in my dream (it's so difficult!). anyway, i decided i wanted to go right through a wall, and i watched the wall pass my line of vision, and i knew i had gone through it, like when you activate a "no clipping" cheat in a video game...

mostly my dreams are very vivid, but it gets awesome when i can actually control everything in them, although i don't have nearly as much control as i'd like...

ever since this truck backed into the fender on my car while i was at a stop light, i've been having dreams of my car getting in minor accidents lol...

like last night there was a point at this "T" intersection where it was like a river on the road, and cars in front of me were getting swept up in the current and carried down the road - by the time i noticed this it was too late, and my care slid off into the ditch and hit a fence and another car...

i can't remember if i controlled my dream before or after this point... i think i had control right before i "wrecked my car" lol

anyone ever seen the anime movie Paprika?? that's a great movie for depicting how dreams really are!!

[edit on 15-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Excellent.

If you have the time, this is a very good starting point read:
www.universallawstoday.com...

Happy traveling!

RP

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
So how come I was also able to feel pain?

Its ironic that i would open this thread and read it, because i myself had a lucid dream for the very first time this morning and even now i recall feeling of cold wind flowing over my body and even the pain of falling over...a very bizarre feeling and quite similar to that of an oobe.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join