It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is revelation apon us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Many many folk's have swore Obama is the anti christ.
The most search ratio of any man in history.via google.
en.wikipedia.org...

The White Horse See also: White horse (mythology) Revelation 6:1 - 6:2 - "...When the Lamb had opened the first of the seven seals, I heard the first of the four beasts say with a thundering voice, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a white horse; and he that sat on him had a bow: and there was given unto him a crown, and he departed as conqueror and to conquest."

Red Horse The Second Horseman. The rider of the second horse is generally held to represent War. The red color of his horse represents blood spilled on the battlefield. He carries a greatsword, which represents battle and fighting. Revelation 6:4 - "And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

Black Horse The Third rider. The third horseman, riding the black horse, is called Famine. The black color of the third horse could be a symbol of the dead. Revelation 6:5 - 6:6 - “And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and a quart of wheat for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.’”

Pale Green Horse The fourth horseman, is usually said to ride on a pale horse explicitly named Death. However, the Greek word interpreted as "pale" is elsewhere in the New Testament translated as "green," leading to some confusion in appearance. The horse is sometimes translated as "pale," "pale green," or "green." The greenish color of the fourth horse could possibly represent plague, fear, sickness, and/or decay. Revelation 6:7 - 6:8 - “And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a pale green horse; and he that sat on him was called Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, and that they (the four horsemen) should kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

White horse G.W.B
He started the War of Terrorism...possibly

black horse..Obama
Does not the Black horse ring a bell....??????
What does he bring?
Exactly famine.....
None of that even remotely strike's a chord?

Balance's in his hand.... it's uncanny.

Now Pale Green Horse may be here!

the pale represents pestilence or disease in its various forms

Swine flu is spreading fast.
Death and disease

I am saying in a way it does pretty well sum up what's happening here at this very time in history.
Move if you deem it to be in a better spot.

Forget Nostradamus here folk's.

this book of revelation's..is unfolding before our very eye's.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If you seek it you will find it.

Anything can be attributed for the end of times.

I like to take another stance other then religion, and assume that this upon us is a breaking point to whether we make it or not, to a type 1 civilization.

Right now, my opinion is poor that we'll make it. But I have hope, just no change. (Had to through that in there)

It's basically though if you look for it you'll find it, but the Bible also says to look for it. so....begins the loop.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I am going with the literal interpretation so it doesnt count as revelation until I see Jesus cruising through the clouds on a pimped out Heaven Horse.

Oh yeah and making Obama the black horse, that is just wrong man. Just so you know this is coming from someone who is not an Obama fan. Its that kind of crap that gets me called racist everytime I disagree with the man.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Israel became a nation in 1948. The Bible says that the generation of that event will see the end days. The Bible gives two different life spans for a generation. A 40 year and a 70 year.

Since the 40 year generation was up in 1988, it would have to be the 70 year one?

That would put it at 2018.

But then toss in the coming pole shift (galactic alignment) that is supposedly due in 2012........... I don't know which year to speculate now. I do feel that the 2012 events will play into prophecy though - simply because if we have a physical pole shift, there will be massive earthquakes....... "the likes that man has never seen, nor ever will".

Bottom line, we either have three years, or 9 years left.

If you're right with God, you will be on the first flight out via the Rapture.
If you're not right with God....... you might want to strap on your crash helmet.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here's a video(s) on biblical prophecy - Doug Batchelor is sort of nerdy looking but he knows his Bible, and prophecy.

www.youtube.com...

Another good teacher/preacher on prophecy is John Hagee.
www.youtube.com...
(keep in mind this video was from a 2005 sermon, yet Hagee
was telling people that an economic crash was coming -
according to scripture)

And Hal Lindsey
www.youtube.com...

The Bible is absolutely spot on with predictions of
what's already happened, and what's coming.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I guess it's just too late at night for me. But the title to the thread did attract my attention. Probably I should just move on. But, hey, I will read the OP in a bit. Anyway, the paint on my canvas has dried, I need to paint some more, and I will return to the post shortly. I hate to be a spelling nazi, but, apon? I know the U.S. educational system has gone down the tubes, my kids can't spell, my grandkids can't spell. The hell with Spelling with Phonics! I am as disgusted with the public schools spelling education as I am with the civic lessons. They are not adequate. No offense to the thread starter. You are a product of your environment. You can't help it, unless you refuse to learn the real stuff.

edited for spelling :lol

It's "upon"

[edit on 26-4-2009 by kyred]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You guys have got to get your facts right. The colors of the horses do not reflect actual ethnic groups, they are representitive colors of various attacks, such as the black horse represents disease, the red horse represents famine, etc. Now most rightwing fringers who have been advocating Obama as the anti-christ discredit their own claims when applying religious aspects to it.

Many cite the fact of Obamas support to abortions of some kind to be allowed (atleast in the case of rape and incest) in addition Obamas support on gay rights and civil unions, safe sex and contraseptives etc and they use this as an "anti-christian" proof that he is the anti christ. The reality is, when we look at the revelation, there will actually be two anti-christs which will lead to one major anti christ. The first one will be a false prophet who will gain the trust of the people, that is somebody of high standing among the religious, somebody seen as religiously pure and the other anti-christ will ofcourse be a world political leader. It specifically says that the trust religious leader along with other religious figures will back the political anti-christ and proclaim him pure, gaining faith from many around the world along with trust. Since Obama is so called "anti-christian in his ways" by the religious fringe, as his not on perfect terms with the vatican I really see him been taken off the list as a suspect.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
NOT a DOUBT in my mind it is upon us. You can see it..you can smell it..You can hear it...You can feel it... and Christians know it....Well for the rest of them, the bible says....They didn't believe the truth so the Lord will cast a great delusion on them that they will believe a LIE...The lord has already started cause from what I see there are a lot of delusional people.

2 Timothy 3:2
Difficult Times Will Come”

1 But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,
3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,
4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.
6 For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses,
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith.
9 But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes’s and Jambres’s folly was also.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Video (3 parter) of Dr. David Jeremiah speaking on the antichrist - listen to what he says and tell me who you think it could be. I know the first name that comes to my mind -

But I'm also leaning towards a member of the royal family as well.

The AntiChrist

And yep, I agree - the end days are here, and so many people out there have been given delusion towards believing a lie.

I still feel that the people that say they don't believe in God haven't really even turned one page in the Bible. God will not reveal Himself to anyone unless they seek Him. He doesn't force Himself on anyone - He leaves it to the individual to make their choice.

Today's society, it seems, have listening to other people denouncing God, and decided that they too don't want any part of Jesus Christ, nor laws and rules that have to be adhered to.
That is an extremely dangerous stance to take - you are talking about your eternal salvation after all.

Charles Stanley is another great preacher - he doesn't beg for money and he preaches the scriptures as they are written. He doesn't try to sugar coat things in order to gain attendance or popularity. And the most important thing, to me anyhow, is that he preaches the Holy Spirit - unlike other so called "preachers" who tell their "audience" that if they say a simple prayer then they are born again.

Charles Stanley Video

To be born again, we must be under conviction, and then repent of our sins, and ask Jesus Christ to come in our heart - and then the Holy Spirit comes inside of us.
I have heard a lot of people give differing accounts of how it feels when they have been truly saved - to sum them all up, it's a feeling that is beyond any feeling they have ever felt in their lifetime.

And we have to be saved by water/immersion as well which is basically you having your sins washed away and becoming a new person - with a new heart for the gospel and Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I learned my lesson!
All I'm going to say this time is I agree!
And we wonder why my drastic name? Cool thread though.
Thanks for the posts and linky's to the vid's and stuff!
I'm kinda interested in all this anywhoo.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Now Pale Green Horse may be here! the pale represents pestilence or disease in its various forms Swine flu is spreading fast. Death and disease

There's a LOT of errors in your reasoning (if you can call it that). For the sake of time I won't address all of them, but I am going to point this one out as an example.

I have to question your criteria for a judging a disease to be of "biblical" proportions when you attempt to correlate Swine Flu to one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. Just, explain to me buddy, how is it that the Swine Flu is a testament to god's end-of-days wrath, but the Black Plague wasn't? What exactly are the qualification standards here? I guess the Black Plague could have been one of the coming signs of Armageddon... but it hasn't seriously decimated mankind for almost eight hundreds of years.

To hell with the geological column... with a god who procrastinates that much, there's no way all this is 6,000 years old and done in 6 days.

It's also kind of a weak time to be pulling the whole pestilence thing. Our fundamental understanding of genetics is growing in leaps and bounds. We're currently able to create our own totally unique designer organisms. No software hacks on already living bacteria... we're inventing totally new species. Check out the work by Craig Vinter. Barring the actual apocalypse - disease will not be a problem in the next 50 years. We've already located a pretty substantial "achillies heel" to most all flu's in general which can be used to create "Universal Flu Vaccines". Of course, it's not really universal - but the number of strains it can potentially protect against is quite impressive none-the-less.

Ah.. but of course... I forget, this is the SWINE flu. Of course it's the pandemic foretold in revelations. I really all makes perfect sense. You see... the Jews are god's favorite and chosen peoples. They can't get the Swine Flu, because it's not Kosher. How silly of reasoned people everywhere not to see it sooner!

This is all, of course, forgetting for a moment that we live in a biosphere that is absolutely DOMINATED by microbial life. You think man rules this planet? Not by a long shot. As the time and money required for gene sequencing continues to drop, we're able to profile more and more species at faster rates. Not long ago, our list of unique species on this planet tripled virtually overnight by sequencing the genes of microbes living in just the top few meters of the ocean water. They far outweigh us pound for pound, and speaking of pounds... about 5 to 10lbs of what you see on the scale is our little buddies living on and in us.. most prominently in the digestive tract.

It should not come as any sort of a surprise that disease is a large part of life, and with humanity as populace as we are, we are a very ample resource which will be utilized. Stick a non-nylon eating bacteria into a nylon rich environment, and it will eventually mutate to digest nylon. It's foolish to think they are not similarly adapting to a human rich environment. So even widespread pandemics are to be expected from time to time. We've killed off most of the megapredators which preyed on our ancestors... but we've only really started to even acknowledge the micro-predators in the last hundred years or so. Considering that this is how nature works... natural selection and all... why do you feel attribute it god's wrath? Isn't that a bit like the modern-day equivalent to saying lightning bolts are nothing more than Zeus's javelins?

Oh.. I forgot Tuberculosis. And Polio. Those were pretty devastating. Swine Flu seems to be nothing more than a mild cough by comparison to the death and devastation those diseases have caused. I mean... it's almost an insult to everyone who ever died in a real pandemic.

Now... I understand that Swine Flu has the potential to be quite a threat to humanity. However, our methods for dealing with diseases has come a long way since the days of the four humors and bleeding patients. Hell, the Black Plague was dealt a serious setback when people realized that... "Hey... I'm not quite sure this is the unmitigatable wrath of god's punishment. It might have something to do with the utter filth we make these people die in, then reuse on healthy patients, and the uncleanliness of our procedure." The discovery of basic sanitation and removal/sterilization of contagious contaminants has saved more lives in medicine than probably any other technology.

We still have a ways to go... the medical profession is far from perfect... but we're getting better at dealing with this stuff. I don't have an up-to-the-minute death-toll count... but the last I heard this afternoon was that it was directly responsible for at least 20 deaths. However, it turns out, that at the time of hearing the report - not a single case of an American contracting the disease resulted in a fatality. They all either recovered or are showing progress in recovery. So why have so many Mexican citizens perished? Probably because their health care system sucks compared to the US and Canada's. Do you not understand that disease is more virulent in nations which cannot afford decent health care for it's citizens? Do you think that Bill Gates let all those mosquitoes out at TED, not to make a point about minor diseases to us being a death sentence to poverty stricken people, but just for the lulz of making people itch because he's just eccentric like that?

And really... 20 deaths since it's outbreak? That's all? Don't get me wrong, I hope it doesn't kill anyone else and gets handled quickly and professionally. But just to put that in perspective... about 15 people die every day by electrocution on the construction site while working. That's not even the total amount of electrocutions. Don't get me started on traffic accidents. Even god's own unmerciful wrath upon the wicked apparently pales in comparison to the veracity of an angry and stupid driver.

Oh.. and by the way.. wasn't Sars supposed to be the Apocalyptic plague? Was it downgraded? Bird flu still has some people jumpy, but I think that the initial fear of a "The Stand" scenario is unlikely to happen.

You're just.... you're not thinking this stuff through are you?

On a closing note. You may have just helped contribute to the deaths of more people than this outbreak of Swine Flu. Some people don't get just how deadly information can be, especially inaccurate, ill-understood information that when believed and isn't accountable to accuracy - can affect the decisions someone else makes and may have potentially fatal conclusions.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

So if the tribulation is upon us, then I have just one question? Should I pack my grill or do you think Hell's gonna have those grill's that are at park's and camping grounds. Oh wait I lied (woops there goes a commandment I have one more question. Do you think I should bring a keg or not? Im just not sure whether or not it's gonna be B.Y.O.B. or not. Well Im lookin forward to it because Id rather sin for 21 years then ever have to behave.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I know I've asked before. PLEASE use spellcheck.

A) UPON.

B) Every word that ends in "s" is a posessive?

C) Every year for the past however many that people have existed and been able to communicate ideas to each other there have been dates set on which "the end" was assuredly going to occur.

The bible is so many old stories crammed together and stolen from that I would take a doomsday prophecy from Peter Pan more seriously than that.

In the end, all either is is a happy fairy tale.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

To be born again, we must be under conviction, and then repent of our sins, and ask Jesus Christ to come in our heart - and then the Holy Spirit comes inside of us.
I have heard a lot of people give differing accounts of how it feels when they have been truly saved - to sum them all up, it's a feeling that is beyond any feeling they have ever felt in their lifetime.

Adding to your summary;

To be born again is to know the Peace that passes all Understanding.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The book of Revelation is pretty much nothing but a mnemonic device for remembering the names and order of the constellations. All the bizzare-sounding imagery is just to make the constellations stick in your head better. And the whole device of "X happened...and then Y happened...and then Z happened..." is not about actual things happening but rather delineates the order that constellations appear relative to each other as your eyes scan the horizon. The whole book is essentially just a little jingle to make it easier to memorize the zodiac and other features of the night sky...kind of like "the leg bone's connected to the hip bone, the hip bone's connected to the such-and-such bone," etc., except mildly more sophisticated and with a bit more creative imagery.

[edit on 4/26/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Ever heard of MRSA?
MRSA is a resistant variation of the common bacterium Staphylococcus aureus. It has evolved an ability to survive treatment. It is resistant to anti biotics. It is unclear as yet if treatment provides a catalyst for resistant mutation.

Like all life forms, adapt or die!

Ever heard of rats?
They were the primary instrument for the spread of the black death. They too have evolved; preparations traditionally used to poison rats are now considered rat food by rats!

The black death did more than decimate the populations of Europe. There were those who ascribed the plague to revelation. Then, as you rightly pointed out, observations that health care practices at the time, were contributing to the death rate and new, more 'clinical' methods were developed. This fed directly into the major paradigm shift of the collective human psyche, commonly refered to as the Enlightenment.

Other factors that led to the Enlightment, such as that the End did not occur, contributed to the shift in that 'prophesy' became labelled as superstition and those supporting bible prophesy, dismissed and consigned to the realms of madness.

I believe we are on the cusp of another paradigm shift of understanding and that it is dangerous to put our trust and faith in science and medicine.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I shook the magik 8 ball with aleister corwleys brain inside. It says Yes..maybe..

If I remember right there is in the bible two end times, one that seems like the end and one that is. For me all the prophecy in the bible is like a time travellers visions from an external culture. Is it possible that time travelling race of grey's or otherwise are leaving us messages in time, through life, circumstance, and earth itself? Face formations in natural rock, other life forms..memories? With creratures perhaps around us that know this and are either for good and protect us and earth or those opposed and dont care..

Is that the war in heaven which falls to earth? not sure but the story is extrapolation from everything ive come across so far.

The humans are fighting over nothing, its a spell of confusion. segmented areas of specific mind control programs, under the guise of "healthy rivalry" High school rivalries for instance..all B.S. mindsets created from that..hence mind control. Dont do this dont do that cant you read the signs? More..

much pain but still time
beware the false gifts and promises
bell sound (nick caves red right hand song playing in the background? thats what id be kickin in my phat space ship!)
anyway.

im merely trying to set a view for people to give them proper direction in life so they can decide for themselves without the influnce of modern false bliss. AS i have only so far partially discovered.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Ever heard of MRSA?
Ever heard of rats?
Like all life forms, adapt or die!

I never said we could stop researching cures. I'm not suggesting a magic pill or tonic that cures all your ails forever. As life adapts, we will need to examine those adaptations and identify the underlying chemical reactions that explain why they affect us in the way they do. We can then patch our genomes to remove or mitigate this vulnerability - perhaps even accommodating the new mutations by turning it to a non-detrimental or perhaps even beneficial advantage to both organisms if at all possible. Symbiosis is not out of the question. Indeed, those microbes in your intestines can make you extremely ill if they get in your lungs. But that's in your lungs... in your intestines, they help the digestion process and in some cases even extract nutrients that our bodies are ill-adapted to extract. They've adapted so that their waste... is beneficial to us. If it helps our survival, it helps their survival as well by preserving their environment.

I don't know if you understand the implication of fundamental cures. Our genetic code is an absolute mess. We're not perfect creations. Our genetic legacy is unoptimized and buggy as hell. Designer medicines will allow us to block known and potential vulnerabilities in our code.

By comprehensively understanding that code which makes us, we can direct our own genetic destinies. We are entering a time of guided evolution, and no matter how fast microbes transcribe their genetic code and multiply - we still have the advantage of understanding. It's like trying to crack the encryption on a code machine like the enigma, for example. No matter how fast you enter in new codes, understanding how the machine works will yield positive on a much greater average than simply brute forcing it with incremental trial and error.

As for the enlightenment... it's interesting that you should bring that up. Do you know what inspired it? What instigated it? It was the Crusades. Specifically, it was the capturing of Spanish Mosques and the treasures discovered within. You see, when the Muslims sacked Alexandria in the 7th century, it's generally accepted that they destroyed and burned the contents of the Library of Alexandria as affronts to Allah. This, however, is merely a Christian spin on events that served as propaganda. Many documents were lost in the process of conquering the city... just as they were when Cesar conquered. It was collateral damage, and ignorant soldiers not realizing what they truly had in their possession. When they did find out what they had, the Muslims preserved and expanded the knowledge they found. Just as Europe was falling into the Dark Ages, the Muslim world exploded into a golden age of discovery. The very roots of our current scientific method were first put to practical use by a man named Ibn Al-Haytham, the father of modern optics.

What the Muslims found was the remaining works of the great minds of the Hellenistic Era; a time when rational thought, reasoned debate, and methodological discovery gained prominence over superstition and prophecy as a way of knowing the world. The Muslims revered these works and stored them in their Mosques to be studied. I've heard, and perhaps one of the Muslim members here can confirm or correct me, that the early Muslims revered science and technology as a way to know Allah by understanding his creation.

It was the rediscovery of this knowledge which prompted the search for other such documents by which they could rediscover their own heritage and inspired the enlightenment. This lead directly into the Renaissance. The word Renaissance means "Rebirth", and what was being reborn was the essence of the Hellenistic Era.

What lead to the end of the Hellenistic Era? Many factors... but the two largest contributors was the division and fall of the Roman Empire in the West, and the rise of fundamentalist Christianity. The religious flavor, I think, is irrelevant. It's the fundamentalist part which made it dangerous and destructive. Many prominent early church leaders were students of the Library and valued it's collections. Some saw it as a pagan distraction from God, and ultimately the ignorant violent masses won out, leading us into a thousand years of darkness. It's interesting, that just as Europe began crawling out of their Dark Ages, the Muslim religion fell prey to their own brand of subversive fundamentalists who fueled the righteous march into ignorance. Some still tentatively cling to their ignorance, but overall I believe they are well on their way out. Modernization and Western meddling in Middle Eastern affairs being a large driver of this. In many respects it reminds me of what happened to Japan, only a lot more chaotic. For a long time the Japanese resisted all outside influence and insulated themselves in isolationism... until Mathew Perry came rolling into Edo bay with an ultimatum. Open your ports to trade, or we will blow them open by force.

Crude and barbaric, yes, but effective. Japan's vulnerability and weakness lain bare in the face of a technologically advancing west was a deep cultural insult spurred one of the greatest and fastest modernization efforts the world has ever seen. Now, Japan is one of the world's leading technological powers and an influential player on the world stage. As energy production pulls further and further away from oil based energies, I think we we're going to see a much greater push from many middle-eastern nations to modernize and embrace a vision of a rebirth of the Persian golden era as a call to modernization and switch over to a technological export model as a replacement for oil in light of limited natural resources.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I am going with the literal interpretation so it doesnt count as revelation until I see Jesus cruising through the clouds on a pimped out Heaven Horse.

Oh yeah and making Obama the black horse, that is just wrong man. Just so you know this is coming from someone who is not an Obama fan. Its that kind of crap that gets me called racist everytime I disagree with the man.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

Funny how you didn't say it was wrong G.W.B was the white horse..don;t you think
So i ask you good person..

Why didn't you sy it was WRONG G.W.B was the white horse then?

Exactly

Logical question

[edit on 26-4-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am telling you folk's ..
I am not even religious and i can see this is unfolding before our eye's.

Symbolic some say not meant to be literal.
But who set the law it isn't literal?
if you really knew ...we all would have known now wouldn't we.

Either way folk's buckle up for a ride of your life.
very very soon revelation's is unfolding.

P.S
It's easy giving spelling lesson's when you are using a spell checker my friend.
Sorry but i would rather mess a word up and try to spell it Legit..
And learn then as i go.
Than cheat 24/7 with a spell checker and never learn and only be dumbed down more..
Thank you

[edit on 27-4-2009 by TheAmused]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join