It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama At Risk of Having Swine Flu??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok the first report of swine flu in Mexico was on april 13th. If you remember Obama was in Mexico april 16th.

The first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.

Bloomberg article

The White House says President Barack Obama, who traveled to Mexico last week, was not at risk of contracting the swine flu that has killed at least 68 people in the country.

WhiteHouseStatement

So is Obama at risk?? If NOT then why ??

This is my first thread sorry if i put it in the wrong spot or if it's allready been posted.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
of course he is not.

you know that he is not

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

[...]The first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not. [...]
article

Dunno, but I think that's a definate maybe!

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Aldolas]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yeah you are right.
But If this was such a big problem and a risk don't you think Obama wouldn't have gone to Mexico. I belive that the whole epedemic is fearmongering and the real problem starts when everybody has to take the vaccine to "protect" themselves from the virus. The vaccine will probably be infected with the virus. That's when the real pandemic starts

Just my thought

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldSecrets

No, I'm sorry, but this is not fear mongering. This virus exists, and it's killing people.

Hell if people in Europe are preparing and putting up travel advisory, then there is a legitimate risk.

Influenza is a nasty virus, mix it with Avian Flue and Swine Flu and you've got something we've never deal with before. Now mind you a vaccine will be created at some point.

But they still need to research and develop it, that could take months.

I think that after his visit Obama was probably screened very thoroughly for any sort of virus. He wouln't cancel his trip out of a virus fear, he's the President, however, I'm sure they took good care of him once he was home.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I would think from what I have read that the incubation
period would have passed by now. I think he would already have
had symptoms. But - this is just based on some of the information
I have digested. No telling for sure.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Also being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't be surprised if he came down with something... although I don't want to contemplate what hell will be raised.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
oh ok sorry for the double post then I must have missed it

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
YES LOL

I hope they use him as their false flag!!!! Mabye it will stop the next puppet from joining there evil cause!!!

top topics

join