It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New land for Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
It was not Arab land, it was British land which was partitioned.

The land I live on right now was owned by the native Choctaw, then the Spanish, the French, the British, the Confederacy, and now the US.

So, according to most of the posters here, anyone could come in, say this was once ours, you get off, and I'd have to go.

Nope.

I'm here. And here I'm staying.

And if you don't like that, you can go **** in your hat.

If my neighbor attacks me and I take him out, his **** is now mine. If three or four neighbors attack me and I win, their **** is mine too.

You want Israel to have more land?

Attack them again.

But that's not how they came back to israel. There were no battles, the Arabs willingly gave Jews the land the UN told them to.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Israel is a war hungry nation who hates iran and they could take alot of countries on. if no one has realized israel is like a child of war so there war hungry. world war 2 created israel and yes israel did fight for its land a couple of times. but israel is USA little brother but they want to be there twin. israel just wants to show the world they werent going to take abuse any more and they will even start a fight to show there dominance of the middle east and to show the world as a strong or try to show its the strongest. this is all my opinion but you can sort of notice how much israel wants war with iran

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

The land was partitioned and given to the Jews, who promptly created their independent state of Israel.

Immediately, they were attacked by a coalition of Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and a local guerrilla group for the purpose of eradication.

By the time the shooting was over, Israel has more land.

Same thing happened in 1956, 1967, and 1973.

They were attacked, and they won land be defeating those around them.

I stand by my analogy.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Umm the last I checked Jewish people are doing pretty good right now and cudos, BUT With multiculturalism perhaps even Jewish people don't need a home land, if every one else doesn't why one select people, aren't we ALL one people . And what of the people living in the lands that would be given to New Israel ?
I seriously have no real way of replying to this , I highly doubt that those living in Israel would give it up , in fact I think people like the creator of this thread would like their cake and eat it too. Yeah New Israel and old Israel.. sigh

[edit on 28-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
read the bible and you will see that the land was given to israel by GOD.
and they had to kick a lot of but to take the promissed land.
what they have now is only a fraction of what God gave them. and besides the arabs didnt want anything to do with until they came back and transfromed it.

The israelies did kick but to get it, but then got theirs kicked royaly by the Romans.

If god wanted the israelies to live there, why would he let that happen?

Didn't he help win israel? Why wouldn't he help keep it?

Why would he let Arabs live there for centuries?

And the big question...

After Germans treated Jews bad, why do Arabs have to give their land to them?

[edit on 28-4-2009 by breakingdradles]

Why did God kick the Jews out of Israel? I'll tell you what their book says.
According to the book of Hosea the Jews were to face a future 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. In such a curse the people cursed are either killed or removed from their country. Nearest I can figure it's supposed to end approximatly in the 2020s. It would seem they are just fulfilling their prophesies..

They are returning because they are supposed to be returning now.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by ntech]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

A new land for Israel. Well let's just start start by saying once I was a I was thinking the now virtually deserted Scottish Western Islands that was proposed to the Chinese Brits in the 1990's.

What land? What chinese brits? I'm so not aware of this.

reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Ask anyone in Israel right now if they would take back the holocaust if it meant they no longer had israel...

You might be supprised by what you'd hear!

Really? What would they say, I'm curious.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Ask anyone in Israel right now if they would take back the holocaust if it meant they no longer had israel...

You might be supprised by what you'd hear!

Really? What would they say, I'm curious.

I've seen a poll where ~80% of people living in israel when asked that question, said they would rather have israel!

I'm looking for it currently, what do you think they would say?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I somehow can't imagine any respectable polling company asking a question like that, which is immensely insensitive and cruel.

But I'm still waiting for a citation...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I've seen a poll where ~80% of people living in israel when asked that question, said they would rather have israel!

I'm looking for it currently, what do you think they would say?

Nothing like that certainly. 80% is too much.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I dont like Israels government or its foreign policies.But they should be able to live on the land they are on now..the past is the past.Look towards the future,but stop building god damn settlements in another person country! which comes back to the government/foreign policy...the israeli citizens are just as fecked as we are in the western world where our leaders do what they want when they want,use media propaganda to sway opinion etc

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I'm still waiting for you to post a link to this poll you keep going on about breakingdradles...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Damn!! if they will get a new choice of land they will have to cook another story of Bible or whatever they have which states the land belong to them since 10000 years ago. That means new edition of book, publication cost..transport etc. And the US & UK taxpayers will have to bear all that expense. So I think it's best this question should be asked to US & UK.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think all my people should emigrate to America...

I have studied this extensively (not posting a thread on this now)

But I believe that Israel wasn't the intended location of Moses anyway... and that the New World was...

There is much evidence that the Egyptians had made it to the New world ... being Son of pharaoh, Moses would have had access to those maps, one of the only people to have had access to those maps in fact, even among a handful who even had written language at his disposal

Israel, was the best, nearest and safest location from which to have trees to build Boats and harbors that could be used to launch

Israel is NOT a land of Milk and Honey...

While the "new world" certainly was

I think Moses died on a Hill and the Israelites just decided he was right in front of the Holy Land... not very dissimilar to the way they acted on the mountain when Moses went up to "write/ be given...whatever... the Ten Commandments

It is obvious to me that Israel was yet another mistake and that from day 1... The New World was intended to be the final destination the very words describe a far less inhabited land with far more resources and room and distance

All Jews should emigrate to this continent where they would be safe...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
IDK why the Israelites want that piece of scrub for their country, or Florida or New Jersey.

Why not have a green pretty place like Idaho? It's much bigger than Israel anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
IDK why the Israelites want that piece of scrub for their country, or Florida or New Jersey.

Why not have a green pretty place like Idaho? It's much bigger than Israel anyway.

Jews chose to live in the Sinai region centred on Jerusalem for the obvious reason - in remembrance of their history. From all reports and the British censuses, it was largely underpopulated, mostly desert, and malaria infested on the coast.

Starting late in the 19th Century persecuted Jews from Eastern Europe came to what was a Godforsaken backwoods of the Ottoman Empire, sometimes on foot.

Swamps were cleared, fields were planted and irrigated, homes were built. As the economy grew, thousands of Arab from nearby Egypt, Syria, Iraq, immigrated to the area with Jews paying 5 times the going wages for unskilled labour.

The rest of the history e know. How Britain allocated the majority of the land to the Arabs, allowing the Jews the narrow strip containing part of Jerusalem.

Despite the fact that Jews made their home in 1/500th of the Middle East, with Muslims controlling the rest, much of which has been blessed with abundant oil and gas reserves, it was considered Jews who came as immigrants, purchased land, turned a desert into a thriving community, did their best to co-habit peacefully with the Arabs of the region, are demanding too much.

Mike

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If Israel decided to move out of the middle east, I promise you, the move will be financed a 100 times over by the average arab/muslim ppl.

I am sure they will be willing to put up the cost of giving them an area the size of israel in the most expensive parts of the world. The will buy london or moscow, tokyo or new york. Just for the love of God.. give us this peace of land.. or whats left of it.. and be gone!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Where do you live? Perhaps some loser on the internet should decide that you should move from your home.

If you live anywhere in north america, I am sure that your land once belonged to native americans. Why don't you give your home to the nearest native american tribe and move back to the country that your parents, grand-parents, etc... emigrated from.

Get a life.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LordKnowaLot

You are completely clueless. Most muslims in the Mid-East are living way below the poverty line because thier governments and political elite keep all the oil money.

As the the wealthy Muslims, they need Israel to be exactly where it is so that it can distract their ignorant masses from the real problems in their lives... greedy rulers. The Saudi Royal family LOVES Israel. All their poor citizens are so busy hating Jews that they never met, saw or interacted with rather than wondering why they live in poverty while the elite shop in the most amazing malls and live in palaces.

Read a book, deny ignorance.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Fineman, you are probably correct in most of your comment. Frankly, I am astounded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join