It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust is West's last Taboo!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Found this from the net. I think this article raises some interesting questions about the holocaust. I'm not denying that it happened, but i am pretty sure that it didn't happen the way they have been teaching us since we were kids.

In Auschwitz they said this is a gas chamber. And I looked at it like a policeman. And I said, sorry, this cannot be a gas chamber, for very simple reasons.
Because they said that the Germans used Zyklon B.

Impossible because hydrocyanic acid is something which sticks to the walls, to the roof, to the ground, and it penetrates the same way in the bodies, it goes in the mouth, everywhere, on the skin.
So, first you cannot enter this place even if you switch on the ventilation because it sticks very strongly. You cannot get rid of it.

The Jews invented the story, I’m sorry, of the Zyklon B.
It is a stupid story. It is as if I come here, I see a knife, and I say, “Oh, this is the proof that Faurisson is a murderer!” A can of Zyklon B is the same thing. It was to protect health.

It is technically impossible.

“It must not be asked how technically such a mass murder was possible. It was technically possible since it happened.” Professor silliness! Which means clearly: “Faurisson, we are not able to explain”; because if they had an explanation, they would have given it.

www.codoh.com...

What do you think? BS or not? Pretty strong arguments that Zyklon B was not used for killing in the camps. If you think it was, how was it possible?

No neo-nazi/antisemite statements against my character please...

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 4/25/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This old story has been dismantled time and time again.

First, it's not impossible to get 2,000 people into a tight space if you don't mind them dying in the process.

Second, "eating and drinking"?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
if it wasn't the gas it was someting else, they were still massacred.

Keeper

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'm not denying that it happened, but i am pretty sure that it didn't happen the way they have been teaching us since we were kids.

Then how did it happen?
Of course, if in ones reality zondercommanden were always eating and smoking while removing bodies, in death camp mind you, then anything is possible. Jews in reality died simply because they wanted to blame good-natured nazis....
By the way, it is a pity that the person who wrote the article does not that there were gas masks.

Despite the fact that the ventilation remained on for some time after the opening of the gas chamber, we wore gas masks to work there.

www.mazal.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Having been to Auschwitz I can only say; The Holocaust happened and we should never let something similair happen again.

Unfortunately though, any attempts to question / discuss the details are frowned upon and the accepted version of events must be adhered to, that is wrong.

In addition, I honestly believe the Israeli nation and it's supporters use The Holocaust as some sort of emotional baseball bat to beat 'The West' up with to ensure their continued support and compliance.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Actually, the details are constantly being examined and reviewed. Some people just don't look into the issue with any real intent, they simply go with the "party line" and that's that.

The problem is that, in large part, the Holocaust denial program is supported by the crypto-fascist movement. They apply disinformation tactics to try and discredit the victims and further their own anti-Semitic agenda.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by Freeborn

The problem is that, in large part, the Holocaust denial program is supported by the crypto-fascist movement. They apply disinformation tactics to try and discredit the victims and further their own anti-Semitic agenda.

Yes, I agree with that, however, I think it is also fair to say that Israel and it's supporters also use it to further their own agenda.

As I stated above, I have been to Auschwitz and I KNOW that The Holocaust happened.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i dont think it happend the way we have been told but we will never know now as people wont acept another truth even if they were presented with it

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreebornYes, I agree with that, however, I think it is also fair to say that Israel and it's supporters also use it to further their own agenda.

No doubt about that.

As I stated above, I have been to Auschwitz and I KNOW that The Holocaust happened.

I'm a military historian, MA from Purdue U. I used to attend their annual Holocaust Conference. I know they have allowed "opposing viewpoints" to speak, with the caveat that they be willing to accept questions from the audience afterwards. Some of those are rather interesting, especially when a survivor is asking the questions.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

.... I used to attend their annual Holocaust Conference. I know they have allowed "opposing viewpoints" to speak, with the caveat that they be willing to accept questions from the audience afterwards. Some of those are rather interesting, especially when a survivor is asking the questions.

Now that I would like to witness, I would also have some interesting questions to pose myself but it is refreshing to hear that open discussion is encouraged.

The one certain thing is we must continue to keep this in the public eye and to serve as an example of man's inhumanity to man whilst continuing to constructively question the accepted version of events in an attempt to unearth 'the truth', whatever it maybe.

Unfortunately it will always be hijacked by those seeking to further their own agenda's and to impose their viewponts on other's.

Auschwitz is a truly eerie place, and whilst I recognise there is a certain amount of 'packaging and presenting the product' involved, one can not help but be moved by the place.
There is an inexplicable sense of 'wrong' about the place.
Very hard to describe to anyone who hasn't been there.

[edit on 25/4/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hey gawds, was it that A survivor of the "Jewish Holocaust", (I suppose it is a jewish term anyways "Holocaust"? Or a survivor of the years/locales/situations that have led all to associate conveniently); that anyone that got caught up at the wrong place, wrong time. Did the Holocaust, as such; only happen as far as jews were concerned-I dont think so.
I think that you only had to be on the loosing side, (in Europe-prussia), and not exibiting politically friendly attributes- be taken away.
So therefore; It was never an exclusively Jewish Holocaust, it involved anyone in an unfavorable place/time!
As for the validity of Cyclon B and its idiosyncrasies, I wouldnt Know- What do you think Gawds?
I only think back to the Waco Incident, and the use of C.S gas- and how some people automatically gravitate to calling WACO another holocaust! (they said it, not me ).
BACK TO ANCIENT TIMES.....
The bible states "one must follow the commandments and statutes of "god", these are The historically commandments worshiped by Christianity; the statutes are the other "sub-clauses' put forth by god (via moses as prophet).
One of these sub-clauses says that Hebrews Stock must annihilate all other races; as well as covet, seize, and profit from others property, which they did not earn, build or (land) till. For anyone interested I'll be happy to dig out the references.
I tend to think that Empathy is the strongest weapon, and best friend here!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Just to answer one point right here: The konstrationagers held all kinds of people. Seventh Adventists, homosexuals, priests, etc. (The Nazis never passed a law forbidding Communism, they just rounded them all up and put them in camps.) So, no, it was not a strictly Jewish thing, and no serious scholar says otherwise. However, the largest class of people killed in the camps were the Jews. So the primary effort of the Nazis was the "final solution".

As for the "devaluation" of the word "holocaust", I'm somewhat amused when I see depression being called a "white holocaust."

You frequently see religious teachings that a particular race is superior to all others and should dominate them. The Egyptians believed their boss was a god, so everybody else should realize that the country that is actually being led by a god is obviously superior to the ones that are not.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wasn't the word Holocaust supposed to denote the systematic destruction of the semite "race"?
I'm not ridiculing this concept, but ; can someone please explain to me if there was indeed semitic Genocide in WWII-if so, how are there still so many that are able to jump on the "band-wagon" of claiming that they of true jewish stock.....or could it be the fact that the perks this niche are granted becomes attractive to new-commers whom find empathy a tempting and helpful tool?
Gee...... I saw what happened to the Cambodians and they dont carry-on with one-tenth of this "pity-me", and compensate-me crap!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Interesting replies. I thought people are afraid of the subject. This needs to be discussed because i personally think this whole holocaust subject has so many controversies in it.

From the same source...

www.codoh.com...

Let me tell you one thing. So, Eric Conan went to visit a lady who was a manager of the Holocaust Museum, and he said, “How is it? It’s false. You cannot keep it like that. You have to tell the visitors.”

Q: So he acknowledged and confirmed the falsifications that you discovered?

A: More than that. He said everything is false. And then he went to see this lady, and the lady answered, “No. We are not going to explain. It would be too difficult. So we’ll leave it as it is.” Which means: “We have lied, we are lying, and we are going to continue to lie.”

Q: Why are Israelis and most other Jews so sensitive about the Holocaust, and why are countries like the United States and some other countries which pay reparations even more sensitive about this issue?

A: It’s because the Holocaust is weapon number one of the state of Israel. It’s the sword and the shield of the state of Israel and… Jewry, all together. It’s their weapon number one. They need it. Because after the war, in 1947, the British Empire, the French Empire, the Spanish Empire, the Portuguese Empire, the Dutch Empire, everywhere the colonies were crumbling, disappearing. And you had an artificial creation of a colony of Jews in Palestine.

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 4/25/2009 by semperfortis]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by scordar]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

Review this link prior to posting anymore work written by others

Review This Link: Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

Any further posts that are not posted correctly, will be removed.

Thank you

Semper

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

reply to post by KRISKALI777

Just to answer one point right here: The konstrationagers held all kinds of people. Seventh Adventists, homosexuals, priests, etc. (The Nazis never passed a law forbidding Communism, they just rounded them all up and put them in camps.) So, no, it was not a strictly Jewish thing, and no serious scholar says otherwise. However, the largest class of people killed in the camps were the Jews. So the primary effort of the Nazis was the "final solution".

The majority of communists in Germany in the 1930s were Russian Jews that had fled Russia after a failed Bolshevik coup in 1906. The communists were perceived as an outside threat to the German quality of life by both the government and the public. When Non - communist Jews became "de facto" enemy targets of the state, there was little public outcry because defending the Jews became synonymous with defending communists .

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Faurisson says 'I looked at it like a policeman'. Then surely he should have examined the statements of witnesses? He could have interviewed Hans Muench himself if he had been that dedicated, Muench always gave interviews. Should he not have examined the testimonies of Josef Kramer and Rudolf Hoess at least? Or the reports of Gerstein. Or Hanke. The list of perpetrators is long enough before adding survivors. And that is solely in regard to gas chambers at Auschwitz.
It seems to me that it's a pretty poor 'policeman' who ignores witness statements at the scene of a crime.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWRHINOThe majority of communists in Germany in the 1930s were Russian Jews that had fled Russia after a failed Bolshevik coup in 1906. The communists were perceived as an outside threat to the German quality of life by both the government and the public. When Non - communist Jews became "de facto" enemy targets of the state, there was little public outcry because defending the Jews became synonymous with defending communists .

The most "amusing" scene of WWII has to be the exchange by the NKVD and the Gestapo. They met a bridge spanning the Oder River and the Russians marched German anti-fascists across while the Germans marched Russian anti-communists. Obviously a barter economy.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The Holocaust happened. There's not even a shred of doubt despite agenda drive racists hoping to prove otherwise.

The death camps and gas chambers were only a portion of the mass extermination, targeted primarily at Jews.

The methods were many, including mass human bonfires never properly documented by embarrassed participants after the War. Known to millions, many still alive, were Nazis supplying million of bullets to towns and village administrators with instructions to sparing put one to the head of every Jew in the region.

This is the less discussed shame throughout countries like Poland, Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Belarus.

Recent releases of documents not made public for decades provide names and specifics. Slimy racists have used the unavailability of this idata as some sort of "proof" for their Holocaust denial.

Also not discussed is how the Mufti of Jerusalem, Yasser Arafat's uncle, led his own program of Jewish annihilation in what the British ruled Sinai. He advocated death camps to be built in the region.

He was given a huge stipend to broadcast on radio calls for extermination of Jews in the Middle East. Over a million Jews live in the region and the what is now called Israel. They did not immediately rush there after WW2 as the myth goes.

Check historians, not Youtube and hate websites if you're really interested in the true history of WW2 genocide.

Mike

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I dont doubt that monstrous things happend in those camps and many where killed. I doubt the number of killed people in the camps, since i know the stone which stands at the camps with the death toll numbers has been changed downsized over time.

But now again i just got to say, lets just stop talk about this, becoz the jews in Isreal uses this subject as an argument for all. Yes sure it was horrible but it was 60 years ago, and we never really acknowledge those 25+ millions of brave Russian people who died defending and fighting against the Germans in WWII.

And the country which resembles Nazi Germany the most till this day is funny enough israel who uses the same techniques to decimate the Palestinian people in Gaza, But all countries are so frightend to call israel antisemits and take them up on their war criminal charges....

So lets stop hang in the past, as long as the past´s victim has become the past´s´oppressor.

Best regards.

Loke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join