It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KQQL New Technology - Sixth Sense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
www.ted.com...

Take a minute to watch the video hosted on the above link.
Give it a chance and you will be amazed yet again as it progresses.

In the end if you feel it was interesting for others to watch too leave a comment.

I was amazed, and its just common tecnology nowadays!

Take care and be well!
GTG

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Dude, I'm addicted to this stuff. Freakin Addicted. I love every moment of it.

This is amazing, and at the same time not amazing, I always think of the world as it would be in 2,000 years, and when you do that, you see things like this and think, look another stepping stone into the future, this isn't exactly a stepping stone, with this is a Contact lens, then its a steppingstone,

Although if the USA didn't have educational standards in Science equal to that of a Third World Country, we would have much more.

If I were President (Can't be i'm dual citizen here and Canada) I would of told Automakers to F off, and givin that billions to Science Education. Could you imagine what the possibilities would be, if scientist had no worries of funding for new possibilities, but the money went to greedy people not really helping humanity at all.

The possibilities, Science getting over 700 Billion dollars, these things right here would be BS. We would say so what, we have teleportation we have cars that run off moonlight. Endless Possibilities, so sad, I'm dedicating my life to make sure science is never counted as a do nothing objective.

Things people want are from science should we not invest in that instead of contiounsily cutting the Budget for it!! Frustrating I tell you Frustrating.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yep !

I guess its worth the view for most around here.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I agree with you man. India has a higher honor student rate than America has children. It's not just the science field, it's public education in general that is horrible in USA. I await the day we have teleportation. I will volunteer to be it's first field test.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Holy hell that is awesome. I want one NOW! Tech like this should be here already though. But it is sweet and I will definitely purchase one when available.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
are you kidding? this is stupid. Even if they manage to shrink it down to the size of a cellphone you still need to wear finger caps or paint your fingers. It's no easier than just using your cellphone to get information. The references she used made no sense "after shaking someone's hand you wouldn't use your cellphone to google them" well you wouldn't use this device either - would take just as long.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Is it just me, but the last thing she said gave me the hibby gebbies...

She said something to the effect that hopefully when they come back they'll have the ultimate 6 sense brain implant.

WTF???

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hstock28

It can have a bad outcome too!
Yes i know. SCARY! Isn't it?
I guess it all depends on how much of a sheep each and every one of us individuals are....
Moreover it depends on our governments and the leading companies of the world.

So far everyone awaits with passion the next bit of technology.

I just hope we mature along fast enough to avoid becoming someone else's hamsters...

Taking these bad prospects away its a positively thrilling development !

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
That was a really nice video , S&F

I think this technology will be used along with mind control/mind reading whereby, instead of the projector and camera, your eyes will be used. Your eyes will be the projector and camera.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I always considered our sixth sense to be our balance, or the ability to sense accelerations in the inner ear.

While I strongly feel that information is good the presentation for TED sounded like a way for people to rely less on their own perception and more on technology. I can imagine how this technology could easily expand a person's awareness if that was what they desired but it could also just as easily retard awareness if they didn't want to think for themselves and instead relied on technology.

With the phone screens getting smaller and my eyesight getting worse I thought what would be great is some kind of image projection that was intractable. I can see this stuff taking off and totally changing our world, I would buy it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I just watched this video and was awe struck. This technology will be someday so wonderful. No more ties to a desk or sitting with a lap top. This will allow you the freedom will all need.

Great find op.

Rhain

new topics

top topics

join