It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed UFO on google earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I've been visiting ATS since 2004 and finally became a member just now.

I've found this interesting anomaly near Area 51 on google earth a long time ago. I want to know what other opinions anyone else might have on this object.

It looks artificial to the surrounding vegetation and landscape, and it does seem to be in the form of the classic UFO shape. Any idea on what it might be? Optical illusion?

37° 6'46.98"N 115°35'5.51"W

Higher View

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Clisen33]

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Clisen33]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Probably just some malfunctioning camera imagery since its put into a panoramic view.. but who knows? good find

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
Probably just some malfunctioning camera imagery since its put into a panoramic view.. but who knows? good find

Why would it be malfunctioning? It looks just like another googel earth shot of something that we really should photograph from the ground.

There is something more bluish there than the surrounding terrain, yes... But I dont see how it can be a disc, considering its not even disc shaped. And I doubt they would just let the vegitation grow over it.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The 'crashed ufo' appears to be transparent, you can see the dark shapes in and around it.

Also, there are similar blue colourings on the terrain nearby:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d046f4f316d6.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I fail to see a disc-shaped ufo, looks like an anomaly in the photo.

But why don't you go out there and check it out

top topics

join