It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AE911T to Display Evidence at National AIA Convention w/multimedia presentation to 20,000 architects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

You'll be able to watch the convention live!

www.ae911truth.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
A couple planes just so happen to hit those buildings. Don't forget

And don't forget that the planes only partially damaged a few floors on one side of the north tower, for instance. A few floors partially damaged on one side out of 110.

Take the planes completely out of the scenario for a second and insert explosives. And instead of using explosives on 4 floors just on the side of plane impact, use them across the entire floor for 4 floors. Now, if those 4 floors were blown up with explosives, do you think the towers would globally and completely collapse? If you answered yes, you know nothing about controlled demolitions or physics.

I have yet to see a single controlled demolition where they blow up a few floors near the top and watch the top crush the rest of the building below. This doesn't happen because it can't happen. Buildings are alot stronger than you think and that's why buildings are wired from top to bottom.

If partial damage and a few fires can bring buildings down, then demolition companies would relish in the money they would be saving from the cost of explosives and manpower of setting explosives from top to bottom in buildings.

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
your post shows just how little you have actually researched

And your post shows how little you know about evidence or court procedings.

You say that you can tell explosives were used, without having any physical evidence?

Video evidence and corroborating witness testimony are proof enough without the physical proof of explosives. But then again, we do have more than one dust sample showing thermite residue to be apparent. There are plenty of court cases that have prosecuted individuals without having physical evidence available.

Say you stabbed someone to death with a knife. You were caught on surveillance camera and there were 3 witnesses. The judge doesn't need the actual physical knife that you used. The video evidence and witness testimony are sufficient to lock you up for life.

The video evidence and hundreds of witness testimony are sufficient to prove demolition by explosives at the WTC. The thermite findings are an added bonus. Just because you deny the evidence doesn't mean the evidence is not true.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by INJUNJAY
Many were welders and used thermite welding tools to cut steel and such.

First and foremost, using a torch that is somehow fueled by thermite wouldn't come close to leaving the amount of thermite in the WTC dust. Secondly, a welder welds, it doesn't cut:

Thermite welding is the process of igniting a mix of high energy materials, (which is also called thermite), that produce a molten metal that is poured between the working pieces of metal to form a welded joint.
en.wikipedia.org...

You use a "cutting torch" for cutting, not a welder, and there is no viable thermite cutting torch readily available that I can see. So, either you or the "DHS agent" don't know what you're talking about, or this story is a complete fabrication, i.e., yet another untruthful claim made up in an attempt to explain away real evidence.

I forgot to add that the bottom of your post should read "ACCEPT IGNORANCE" as that's what you seem to have done.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by _BoneZ_]

Well by the way, obviously you haven't done your research because there are several models of Thermite-based CUTTING torches available as well as many models of nozzle ends for such torches. You can look them up yourself.

This is not some fabrication or disinfo attempt. Only me putting out a point of discovery for those involved to take a look at. It may have no bearing on the evidence, just not something to overlook. Also, I never said anything about the amounts of thermite that were detected either. I only offered it up as an easily explainable reason why thermite would be detected. You could have responded respectfully by saying the amounts detected were beyond what would be expected and that would have been fine.

A discussion or debate is how reasonable people work with discovery. Bring up a point and remove falsehoods and keep fact.

I think I'll keep my post just the way it is. As for you sir.... Wait for the POP!!!! And in case you don't know what the POP is. It's the sound your head will make when you pull it out of you ass.

LLAP HUMANS!!!!!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by INJUNJAY]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

obviously you haven't done your research because there are several models of Thermite-based CUTTING torches available as well as many models of nozzle ends for such torches. You can look them up yourself.

Actually, I have done my research and did look them up myself. Most of us real researchers here back our claims up with evidence. You made a claim above and didn't post a single link to these thermite cutting torches and I'll guess why. It's because you can't find a place that has one. I already did a quick search on Google and saw the nozzle ends, but there was no viable, readily available thermite cutting torch that I could see.

Which now brings us full circle back to where we were before you made the above post. Please show us links to these thermite cutting torches (not the nozzles). Thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

obviously you haven't done your research because there are several models of Thermite-based CUTTING torches available as well as many models of nozzle ends for such torches. You can look them up yourself.

Actually, I have done my research and did look them up myself. Most of us real researchers here back our claims up with evidence. You made a claim above and didn't post a single link to these thermite cutting torches and I'll guess why. It's because you can't find a place that has one. I already did a quick search on Google and saw the nozzle ends, but there was no viable, readily available thermite cutting torch that I could see.

Which now brings us full circle back to where we were before you made the above post. Please show us links to these thermite cutting torches (not the nozzles). Thanks.

First off I'd like to say Thank You for being somewhat respectful this time. I say somewhat because of the "real researchers" comment. Again, I was only pointing out that there were people using thermite-based torches out there. As far as links go.. you would be correct in the fact there are no readily available models out there that you or I could find. Most of what I found were custom made for Pyrotechnics or specialty use and not available for common use. But obviously we are not arguing the existence of the them because common sense would say if they make a nozzle for them then by default it would mean the do exist. What would them being readily available have to do with it anyway??? I didn't say anything about there being 100's upon 100's of people out there with these torches, only that there were some there.

In all fairness, I'll be more careful about the words I choose when I post. I did not post this as absolute fact to debunk or prove anything, only that this should be considered. It seems you sir only deal in absolutes so good luck with that.

And again just for my and everyone else's comfort in knowing your research is "REAL" compared to mine for instance. What would a link to readily available thermite torches have proved anyway??? That they exist??? Hmmm... Well next time I post about an Intergalactic DeathRay I'll be sure to include a link to the manufacturers website. Anyways it attitudes like your's that keep giving people who want to know the truth a bad taste in their mouth. Courtesy and respect go a long way!!!!

LLAP HUMANS!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What would a link to readily available thermite torches have proved anyway??? That they exist???

Ding ding! Now you're getting it! If you can't even find one model of a thermite cutting torch on the entire internet, then chances are they don't exist or they're so rare that the chances it was used at the WTC are slim to none.

Now, unless you can find somebody that has one and/or prove that one was used at the WTC, then there's really no reason to waste more space and energy on this particular subject, is there?

Courtesy and respect go a long way!!!!

He says after he types:

Wait for the POP!!!! And in case you don't know what the POP is. It's the sound your head will make when you pull it out of you ass.

You may want to practice what you preach first before trying to preach to others, thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Video evidence and corroborating witness testimony are proof enough without the physical proof of explosives. But then again, we do have more than one dust sample showing thermite residue to be apparent. There are plenty of court cases that have prosecuted individuals without having physical evidence available.

And thats where you go wrong in your case. Talk to any firefighter who has fought an office building fire. In almost every case, you will hear things go "BOOM"....but there arent any explosives.

Here's an idea, take all the pressurized cans in your house, Raid, Off, Pledge, oven cleaner, hell, throw in a couple cans of Pepsi. Take them and a wooden cabinet to a clearing, put all the cans in, and then set the cabinet on fire.....then hide behind a tree or a rock because before long things will be exploding.

In an office building (especially a 110 story one) you will find literally hundreds of pressurized items that will explode in the face of heat/flame. Then there are gas lines...think there might have been one or two gas lines running through the buildings that might have been severed when the jets hit?

So, yes, you must prove the existance of actual explosives.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Here's an idea, take all the pressurized cans in your house, Raid, Off, Pledge, oven cleaner, hell, throw in a couple cans of Pepsi.

Things that you've stated will have more of a popping sound. Explosives go "boom". Right now, you're reaching really far to try to explain away the evidence and it's not working. And sorry, but standing a block or so away from a large 47-storey building, you're not going to hear pop cans and oven cleaner cans pop, let alone go "boom".

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I doubt I would even be able to HEAR a can of Raid bursting while so many tons of steel are falling around.

I've heard explosions in videos that were too deep and loud to have been anything but some industrial-sized explosion. I'm sure everyone here has seen these videos, it's just funny how the debunkers never remember them, and always try to explain them with exploding generators, etc., but never realize they're just guessing as much as anyone else and have no reason to be so sure of themselves. I think the fact that there WERE a lot of explosions in the first place is what really has them trying to push these things out of their mind as much as possible.

They sure do a good job.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You never were a Boy Scout were you? An exploding can of "Off" sounds just like a grenade going off....and its not a "pop". The park ranger showed up a few minutes later wanting to know what kind of bomb we had set off...he had been a half mile away and heard it... So, go ahead and try the experiment I gave you

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

You are free to believe whatever you like and tell yourself what you need to help you sleep better at night. But I'll take the word of hundreds of witnesses, architects, engineers, firefigters, police officers, EMT's, news reporters, physicists and video evidence over anything you could possibly make up.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

People heard the buildings collapsing (and felt it in the ground) in Brooklyn. How that compares to a half a mile, I couldn't say.

I've had plastic bottles explode in my hand (by accident) at ~2000-3000 f/s (the pressure required to rupture a plastic bottle). It was loud as hell, it took out my hearing for a while (only a high-pitched ringing), made my hand feel like the skin had been ripped off until I summoned the courage to actually look at it. I still wouldn't confuse it with a bomb if I heard it while thousands of tons of steel was also falling, because I'm sure that would also be extremely loud itself, and I'm also sure that the strength of the sound diminishes at an inverse square law. Bombs are so excruciatingly loud that they actually destroy things with the sound. Sound = air pressure = the cutting mechanism of an explosive. There's a distinguishable difference.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

You are free to believe whatever you like and tell yourself what you need to help you sleep better at night. But I'll take the word of hundreds of witnesses, architects, engineers, firefigters, police officers, EMT's, news reporters, physicists and video evidence over anything you could possibly make up.

And just how many of the police, firefighters and EMTs that were there that day think there were bombs? I have yet to meet any. I have however, met some that are p*ssed off that people misquote them to make it look like they thought there were bombs.

I have no problems sleeping at night. I dont see government boogeymen behind every tree. But you keep looking for your non existant explosives.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I still wouldn't confuse it with a bomb if I heard it while thousands of tons of steel was also falling, because I'm sure that would also be extremely loud itself, and I'm also sure that the strength of the sound diminishes at an inverse square law. Bombs are so excruciatingly loud that they actually destroy things with the sound. Sound = air pressure = the cutting mechanism of an explosive. There's a distinguishable difference.

If you are listening to thousands of tons of steel giving way and collapsing, how do you pick out a bomb going off? And if you think explosives were used, then one would think that the explosives went off BEFORE you heard the steel falling.

Side note...you mention your plastic bottle exploding. While I was overseas last year, we had a smart*ss take his water bottle, add the powder from his MRE heater to it and then he tossed it outside the HAS as a joke. The resulting explosion, brought the rapid response team in one heck of a hurry. These ladies and gents, who had plenty of experience listening to bombs going off, were sure they were responding to a mortar attack...NOT a water bottle.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I have yet to meet any

Just because you haven't met any, doesn't mean there aren't any. You were shown firefighters in another thread that disagree with you. You're continuing to pull at straws and trying to turn things in your favor, but the evidence won't allow it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

If you are listening to thousands of tons of steel giving way and collapsing, how do you pick out a bomb going off? And if you think explosives were used, then one would think that the explosives went off BEFORE you heard the steel falling.

Great point SwampFox....

This is what steel sounds like collapsing:

(turn up your speakers and pay close attention to the "bombs" at .42 .47 & .53 seconds )

[edit on 1-5-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

If you are listening to thousands of tons of steel giving way and collapsing, how do you pick out a bomb going off?

So you admit you wouldn't be able to hear a can of Raid bursting, etc.?

And if you think explosives were used, then one would think that the explosives went off BEFORE you heard the steel falling.

There was one deep boom under WTC2 before it started falling, that was caught on NBC footage near the base of the building and some other sources. A lot of witnesses reported loud noises before the building started to fall. But either way, if there were a LOT of individual charges going off before anything started to fall, like HE's, wouldn't you think that would be a dead give away to what was really going on? Wouldn't want to... avoid doing that? Or are you just not thinking much about it? Because if you set the buildings up to come down that way, I would think you would probably be fired and replaced by someone more competent.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

So you admit you wouldn't be able to hear a can of Raid bursting, etc

Not during the actual collapse, however, as has been pointed out earlier, I was discussing the things that went boom BEFORE the collapse.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

But either way, if there were a LOT of individual charges going off before anything started to fall, like HE's, wouldn't you think that would be a dead give away to what was really going on? Wouldn't want to... avoid doing that? Or are you just not thinking much about it?

Having charges go off during the collapse would have spread the devastation a lot farther than what we saw on that day. Not to mention, how would you ensure the charges would still detonate?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Talk to any firefighter who has fought an office building fire. In almost every case, you will hear things go "BOOM"....but there arent any explosives.

So, when the NY Firemen talk about explosions on numerous videos and in testimony, don't you think they'd know the difference between explosions and a can of raid going 'PoP'?

You really do like to stretch credulity to the limit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join