It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Tortured To Justify Iraq war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Keith Olbermann reports on the most stunning revelation yet about Bush’s torture program: one of its key goals was to fish for links between Iraq and 9/11 to help build the case for war.

www.liveleak.com...

Yes I know this is from Keith Olbermann and is subject to scrutiny, however in this report...my feeling is this is pretty factual and damning at the same time. It will be interesting to see how far the Obama administration will take this. If this turns out to be true then they should all be brought up on crimes against humanity. Ok now I bet I will start getting flamed by some here.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The source is not Keith Olberman it was the U.S. Congress and the C.I.A. All he did was report it.

...and yes the Bush cabal tried anything they could to justify this illegal war.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Lol. Yes Bush and Cheney could be caught torturing American children and still the never-say-die slave Nazi loyalist would find a way to defend it, or blame it on Nancy Pelosi. Bush, Chenney and their android foot workers are like a malignant cancer who if left to fester will grow again and destroy what is left of the United States - the world. As an independent and an American I would rather confront the ugly sins of our government even if it means civil war than to sweep it under the rug. Anyone who seeks less than the full truth or justice is a waste of skin cells.

new topics

join